FINALLY!!! MUKTA & VISHNU REUNITE MY FAVOURITE COUPLE!

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I'm sooo HAPPPYYY!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Like FINALLLYYY!!!!!!!!!! There a couple once again 😊 Thank you so much Cvs thank you so much 😊 your the best you guys reunite my favourite couple once again..😊

Please don't screw up anything 😊 let it be how it is 😊 please cvs don't let Mukta-Vishnu fans down please and thank you !

Guys admit it or not but everyone wants Mukta- Vishnu back together 😊 and there the reason that the trps are increasing well there one of the reasons why the trp are increasing😊 so I hope they get married and become one forever and ever 😊 please don't ruin anything please and thank you 😳 we all want Mukta-Vishnu together😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
:) :)
I am happy, !! Finally Uttaran makes sense... ;)
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate this show bcoz of funny marriages ...
Eg:-Veer-Amla,Veer-Taps, Tej-Taps, Ichcha-Vansh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌetc🀒
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't actually think there are that many fans of these two though to be honest. Or if there were its been lessened. I myself hated their pair from the start and now with the disgust I feel for Mr Morals I really will hate Mukta for marrying this guy. Still hoping nani and Ekadish stop this annarth from happening! I want to see next week's TRPs because from the comments I've seen on colors website and facebook, MuKash's chemistry caught onto everyone hardπŸ˜†
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I don't actually think there are that many fans of these two though to be honest. Or if there were its been lessened. I myself hated their pair from the start and now with the disgust I feel for Mr Morals I really will hate Mukta for marrying this guy. Still hoping nani and Ekadish stop this annarth from happening! I want to see next week's TRPs because from the comments I've seen on colors website and facebook, MuKash's chemistry caught onto everyone hardπŸ˜†

Actually many Vishnu-Mukta fans left the story... Because CVs showed no hope for them... Infact I had also done the same.. It is just once I was surfing the channel, and when it comes to seeing uttaran in guide I double change the channel, to avoid a glimpse.. but unfornately remote betrayed me, and saw Akash and Mukta giving out cards to these two, hence I came back or update...
I loved Mukta-Akash we well.. But seeing CVs determination, thought of not flipping side yet.. rather then being hurt later on..!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Actually many Vishnu-Mukta fans left the story... Because CVs showed no hope for them... Infact I had also done the same.. It is just once I was surfing the channel, and when it comes to seeing uttaran in guide I double change the channel, to avoid a glimpse.. but unfornately remote betrayed me, and saw Akash and Mukta giving out cards to these two, hence I came back or update...
I loved Mukta-Akash we well.. But seeing CVs determination, thought of not flipping side yet.. rather then being hurt later on..!

I so agree. I flipped based on that one precap and now I will be hurt. Screw these CVs! I bet a lot of Mukta and Vishnu fans became MuKash fans
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching uttaran becuz of Mukta and Vishnu...so I'm really happy if they get married and if not well I'm glad I'm not attached to the show so I can just stop watching.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vishnu-mukta look good but i would have been happy if vishnu was a strong character
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...waht the cvs are about to do with them..i am waiting...
dont know which pair to choose..once i started to love them...the cvs are butchering their characters...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HemaG

hmm...waht the cvs are about to do with them..i am waiting...

dont know which pair to choose..once i started to love them...the cvs are butchering their characters...

hema i don't want vishnu wid mukta.
they don't even luk like a  couple. i wish ajay leaves this crap b4 i've 2 see him wid mukta.