rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
OMFG..Today, am convinced miracles do happen..Tanisha actually kept away from Armaan's fight with Ajaz😲 I was actually expecting her to interfere the second the fight erupted..But surprisingly, she was no where to be seen😲 And then, when i managed to spot her, i was sure she was gonna jump in on Armaan's behalf..But she stood quietly and din utter a word😲 Am still surprised😲 Well done Tanisha👏 I really really hope this is not a one off and you learn to mind your own business..And stop fighting on Armaan's behalf😆 This makes you so much more likeable😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well shocking things do happen ! 😆
Seriously for the first time tanisha was quite or else she is the first one to jump in
I used to like tanisha before but nowdays i find her irritating !
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Well shocking things do happen ! 😆

Seriously for the first time tanisha was quite or else she is the first one to jump in
I used to like tanisha before but nowdays i find her irritating !

Lol..Shocking indeed😆 I hope she realises she is million times more likeable if she minds her own business😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She wasn't present initially ... She was washing clothes or something ... After she came she did call armaan ji a few times ...
milindms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I am starting to like Armaan and Tanisha Jodi...

Armaan had a fight with Tanisha that Tanisha shouldn't do things that shows her in negative light...

And finally Tanisha has listened to him and this couple is much likable now.
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
After what Armaan told her that afternoon, she wouldnt have had the guts to open her mouth to stop Armaan or Ajaz. Everytime she talks from Armaan, she is the one who has to listen to Armaan's 'SHUT UP'
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nicole.

After what Armaan told her that afternoon, she wouldnt have had the guts to open her mouth to stop Armaan or Ajaz. Everytime she talks from Armaan, she is the one who has to listen to Armaan's 'SHUT UP'

Actually, i missed that part of the epi..So that fight seems to have made an impact on her..Good😆
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arman should atleast be calm while he is the captain

that fight was purely for his ego
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess Tanisha did what arman use to tell her...don't be jagat mata and don' t interferre...
tan  has lost her chances to become winner by accompanying arman...

but i guess that might be her game plan...stick with bully and in the end dump him... will always be in limelight due to him...jo dikhata hain woh bikta hain...