seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Manu πŸ˜Š

I have convinced my 10 year old on the no bombs and bought her only 2 packets of phooljhadis, 1 packet of anar, and one packet of chakri...

Hopefully, next year, there will be none of these bought too πŸ˜Š
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Great post Manu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hope people will be more aware and conscious about the danger and pollution that fire crackers can cause, and that they will reduce the use of it. I hope no one will get hurt while celebrating Diwali.

Happy Diwali to everybody.
seetha74 thumbnail

NICE THOUGHT... AND USEFUL POST  !Happy Deepavali dear friend !
Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing post...I rarely use crackers..Diwali is more about lights and spending time with Family in CanadaπŸ˜ƒ
Happy Diwali to my Friends😊
Chinmay92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this valublepost manu.
I won't be part of lighting crackers bcz i have breath prob but ask my family to reduce them.
This is really a meaning post for members like me bcz we suffer a lot with smoke.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree with you , if not stopped completely, at least we can decrease the amount of  using firecrackers . 
Rose7bud thumbnail
 thanks for the excellent post Manu.πŸ‘ To start with the usage of firecrackers should be reduced gradually leading to its ban. Not only it causes pollution but it has devoured so many human lives specially children working in the concerned  factories. Awareness should be spread among children regarding its harmful effects. Let us take a pledge  this Diwali that we will celebrate this festival with candles ,diyas, chocolates & savouries but no firecrackers. Happy Diwali Manu😊  & to all the members of IF.😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your mail is always very thoughtful and make every body to thinkπŸ‘ilove..sidyusha
This year Deepavali for symbolic reason we will have  ONE FLOWER POT  AND ONE SPARKLER  that s' it for
to celebrate.

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for this post.,

In our area, we always try to light diyas instead of bursting crackers, as it pollutes air.,
It'll be nice if every person do think in this aspect and try to minimise their crackers bursting!!