Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

freshness

Goldie

freshness

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Congrats Jenni !!...Congrats team of SC!! 200 and many more to come..:))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Jashan 200 episodes ka ~ (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qubool_hai

Congrats, Wow can't believe it has been 200 episodes, I am enjoying the show, and the chemistry. Keep it up!

could u plz tel ur name
n frm wer u belong

qubool_hai

qubool_hai

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJen_Ki_Mamta

Originally posted by qubool_hai

Congrats, Wow can't believe it has been 200 episodes, I am enjoying the show, and the chemistry. Keep it up!

could u plz tel ur name
n frm wer u belong

My name is Jarrin and I am from USA

shalinisur

Groupbie

shalinisur

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
A Biiig Conratulations To u Jenny & The entire Team Of SC For completing 200 episodes Successfully...  May You Guys hit many more such Centuries.. :D
Jenny you are doing a fantastic Job As KUMUD as u always do for all Your Characters... Luving SC soo much ...U Just bring in Life  within a character... U r just bang On in all ur scenes!!! LUV ur acting skills... but I LOVE U MORE... :p 
You Are the most Talented & Beautifull actress On the TELEVISION Industry!!!! :D
A biiig Congratulation to both U & KSG for Ur BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS win at ITA Awards... U guys deserved it the MOST!!! :D
Many more such awards To cum yet at Your HOME for you & Karan!!!
& Since I am A Biiig FAN of KAJEN so wish someday will get to see u both together again ROCKING as always ONSCREEN... <3
AND WISH TO MEET U & KSG SOON...  :D
Luv u both ... Stay blessed & Happy always... :)

SHALINI SUR (KOLKATA)

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Aha! it completed 200 episodes tooo Stern Smile Anyways congrats Jen, gautam, anshul & whole SC team Party

-Nidhi (Nagpur, India)

Edited by .RajvirNandini. - 10 November 2013 at 1:58am

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Here r two siggies frm myside :)

sarahg07

sarahg07

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey Jennifer, 
My name is Sarah Gonsalves and I'm a 17yr old from Melbourne Australia! 
Congratulations on winning best actress!! There couldn't have been a more deserving winner. 
I've been a super fan since you were on DMG! Your such a versatile actress, and you never fail to light the screen on fire! You've come a long way, and have only grown from strength to strength. 
It can't go without saying that your one of the finest tv actresses, and hopefully we can see you make your Bollywood break soon!!
You and Karan make an adorable couple, and I can only wish you both all the happiness in the world. May you both always be together, not only in this lifetime but in every other that follows. 

I'm not sure if you'll be reading this, but if you are then I'll be honoured. You and Karan are my biggest inspirations. It is from you both I have learnt that nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. 

I wish you nothing but success! Keep shining like a star, you define what acting truly is! 
Love you to you Jennifer Singh Grover 

To the whole cast and crew of Saraswatichandra, may your show do really well and win many awards. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

freshness

sarahg07

sarahg07

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hey Jennifer, 
 I'm a 17yr old from Melbourne! 

To the whole cast and crew of Saraswatichandra, may your show do really well and win many awards. This show just keeps getting better, and I'm certain there will be many more episodes to come. 

Your portrayal of Kumud is flawless, and all your hard work and dedication has payed off!
Congratulations on winning best actress, as well as karan for best actor!! There couldn't have been a more deserving winner. Your born to be an actress, and the big screen is surely made for you! 

I've been a super fan since you were on DMG! Your such a versatile actress, and you never fail to light the screen on fire! You've come a long way, and have only grown from strength to strength. 
It can't go without saying that your one of the finest tv actresses, and hopefully we can see you make your Bollywood break soon!!
You and Karan make an adorable couple, and I can only wish you both all the happiness in the world. May you both always be together, not only in this lifetime but in every other that follows. 

I'm not sure if you'll be reading this, but if you are then I'll be honoured. You and Karan are my biggest inspirations. It is from you both I have learnt that nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. 

I wish you nothing but success! Keep shining like a star, you define what acting truly is! 
All my love to you both Jennifer and Karan Singh Grover 

Sarah Gonsalves (Melbourne, Australia)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top