Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

keerthikittu

Goldie

keerthikittu

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJen_Ki_Mamta

Originally posted by keerthi008

Can u please mention Gautam, Jennifer and team of sc.

done

Thank u:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Jashan 200 episodes ka ~ (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keerthikittu

Goldie

keerthikittu

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the whole team of Saraswatichandra for completing 200 episodes, hope we get to see more and more episodes of sc.
Gautam and Jennifer  i love ur chemistry And you both are best onscreen couple i have ever seen on indian telly.
Love u both as samud.
Saraswatichandra is the only daily soap which i watch and it really connects with my heart.

Gautam totally became mad in ur love, u have very expressive eyes and mesmerizing smile, ur smile makes my mind refresh and free from depression,but we get less to see ur smile on the show.

love and god bless u
-Keerthi

Edited by keerthi008 - 10 November 2013 at 1:45am

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Happy 200th episodes to the entire SC team! May your reach to 2000 episodes!!

Gautam- you have brought Saras to life.Single girls are praying that they get a guy like Saras and married women are dreaming that kaash they had got a guy like Saras! Lol!

As an actor, you are phenomenal! You emote every feeling with so much grace and simplicity. You are a natural and to say that I am crazy about you is an understatement. You mesmerize me!

Jenny-You are a versatile actress and this proven by the well deserved award! Yours and Gautam's chemistry is something else! You both complement one another!

SAMUD is a Jodi that will go down in history and that's thanks to Jennifer and Gautam for their amazing chemistry that sets our screens on fire!!

Lots of love, Kat.xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gul.S_Ef

reem18

Groupbie

reem18

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the whole team of Saraswatichandra for completing 200 episodes! You guys are doing a wonderful job potraying your characters in the show! Loving Gautam Rode and Jennifer! We love you yaar (L) Hope you guys continue to flaunt as Saras and Kumud!!!!! ;)
With lots of love
- Reem Merchanttt (L)

Edited by reem18 - 07 November 2013 at 10:16pm

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hearty congratulations to the entire team of Saraswathichandra for completiting 200 episodes.

In particular to Gautam and Jennifer who have portrayed Saras and Kumud so beautifully and wonderfully and bought them to life so well.

Gautam you  have enacted Saras so wonderfully that I wish to have a husband like Saras who will do anything to protect her. The emotions are so true to form that I hurt and tears form in my eye when Saras is tormented. You are a fantastic actor

Jenny you are outstanding as Kumud you bring her simplicity out in the open all the time. Both if you are the life ans soul of this besutiful show that when the characters of Saumd hurt I feel pain as well. Jenny you look besutiful in every scene that you do with Gautam. 

I wish the entire team of SC a 1000 more episodes and lots of love

Lots of love 

Sadhana

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

yoyobaby

Goldie

yoyobaby

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Congrats to the whole team of Saraswatichandra for completing 200 episodes! May your reach to 2000 episodes!!

In particular to Gautam who has portrayed Saras beautifully and wonderfully and bought him to life so well.

Gautam whenever I see u onscreen I never feel that iam watching Gautam Rode who is potraying the character of saras, I get connected with every emotion of saras , I love the way u express through your eyes and u have got a smile to die for !!
u are the best actor so far on the television , I love ur dedication and hard working nature.

I adore u both as saras and Gautam (more as Gautam)

-Ramya From India

Edited by yoyobaby - 11 November 2013 at 11:36pm

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

sona...666

IF-Dazzler

sona...666

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Congratulations to the whole team of Saraswatichandra for completing 200 episodes..especially Gautam and Jennifer

sc is one of the bestest show ever on television
Gautam Rode your portrayal of saras is out of the world, iam addicted to the show because of you.
u have such a mesmerizing  smile and eyes, I love the way u express through your eyes.
respect you as an phenomenal actor and as a person you are !!! proud to be ur admirer.
 I hope u reach to more heights in terms of success :)

Lots of love
-Monica

Edited by sona...666 - 05 November 2013 at 3:35am

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

qubool_hai

qubool_hai

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Congrats, Wow can't believe it has been 200 episodes, I am enjoying the show, and the chemistry. Keep it up!

KaJen_Ki_Mamta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top