Pratyusha's nasty Adat!!!!!!!! anyone noticed?

sara15 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone talked about Ratan and gauhar being unhygienic.But how come nobody noticed the most dirty is Pratyusha. she NEVER EVER washes her hands after she is out from toilet. I always see in live feed she is cutting some sabji or doing something in kitchen and suddenly she goes to toilet with kitchen apron and then she is coming out of the toilet wearing the apron and strait goes back to the kitchen and again starts cutting veg...she never ever washed hand.Every men in the big boss house wash their hand swhen they come out of the toilet,even Asif( who was tagged as disorganized and dirty) too used to wash his hands after coming out of toilet except pratyusha.. .how can a girl gets so dirty and unhygienic?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara15 thumbnail
abhi abhi firse dikhaya..Azaj was in the toilet..Pratyusha was waiting for him to come out...Azaj bahar nikla, haat dhoya and he waiting for pratyusha..Pratyusha toilet se nikli aur bina haath dhoye  waha se chalpadhi..Azaj phir use sath sath chalna shuru kiya gana gate huye...chi yeh ladki itni gandi kyun hai? Yeh is totally good for nothing...she does nto know how to cook, how to play big boss game, how take a  valid and proper stand, how to look good, how to dress up , ek hi yellow colour k sandle and pink pajama pehenke ghumti rehti hai...simply useless!!!!!! uparse sochti hai ke usne zindagi mey bohot bada teer marliya, usse zyada popluer koi nahi hai!!!!!!!! hadh hai yaar!!
..Underworld.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel bad for the people around her...
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think it would be better for herself and for everyone if she learns to clean her attitude first...but I guess that's too much to ask from someone who cannot was their hands after using the toilet
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
chiii...she is dirty
n she always wear tht aweful green shoes 🤢
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she knows that her conscious is so dirty that merely washing hands is not going to work.
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eww that is nasty, and these people eat food which is prepared by her! That is disgusting ðŸ¤¢
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Apprntly i hve seen her washing her hands tht too liquid soap se most of d tyms if not all >_<