New predictions based on new article *RK paralysed* - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
@manesha - Yes they are gonna do atyachaar on viewers๐Ÿ˜†

@Nia - Lets see kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜†

@raj - I feel the article is true๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by love.abhay

prediction ka bhoot tujhme bhi ghush gya??๐Ÿคฃ 1st one is mast n last one is worst..!!๐Ÿ˜†

btw RK paralysed n madhu in jail..๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃshow kya pabo,radhs n deeps chalayengi??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† waise will RK be able to do bak-bak or not??๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think RK will go in depression๐Ÿคฃ
I guess it will be the fourth option..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Na.. I am messing with you..hehe.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I will just wait and watch.. Let's see RK might smash his head on something after getting to know he is paralyzed and we may get a memory loss track.. What say? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@manesha - Yes they are gonna do atyachaar on viewers๐Ÿ˜†

@Nia - Lets see kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜†

@raj - I feel the article is true๐Ÿ˜›
if this is true toh film ka kya hoga?who will complete the film?that means RK lost the battle with AB and is going to b bankrupt...
Edited by raj80 - 10 years ago

I think RK will go in depression๐Ÿคฃ
wo toh theek hai bt i have a feeling what if he is not able to talk or faces difficulty while talking?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† meiej cvs can show anything..!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

n now who will make d movie n how??๐Ÿ˜• i just don't want dem to go back to coochie-coo..!! ๐Ÿฅฑitna rone ke baad seems like dey will separate.!!๐Ÿ˜†

• I feel that RK will get Madhu out of jail but he might feel that Madhu deserves someone better since he is paralysed now. So he might push her away from him?๐Ÿค” This is my favourite๐Ÿ˜›

• Or what if after seeing RK's condition, Madhu decides to go away from his life as she is guilty for all this and everyone tells RK that Madhu left him because he is paralysed?๐Ÿ˜†

I want a MIX of the two ๐Ÿฅณ RK getting paralysed unable to do his own works and requires help of others in the tiniest of things, So he pushes her away so that he is not a burden on anybody ๐Ÿ˜‰
On the other hand, Madhu agrees to go away easily coz she finally believes its her nakshatra graha whatever is harming RK.

Somehow I want both to HATE each other due to serious MU 

@maria - Haan I wish something like this happens

@raj - Lets see how they complete the shoot now.

@maria - Haan I wish something like this happens

@raj - Lets see how they complete the shoot now.

I know. ๐Ÿ˜†

But I think if he gets paralyzed it will only be his right hand..  like the guy in hum saath saath hain was.. ๐Ÿ˜† But I am not going to speculate.. I just hope it is as less illogical and depressing as it can be.. whatever they have planned I hope they execute it well.. 
Cvz gone mad ๐Ÿคฃ
anyway chakku nice predictions ๐Ÿ˜›
Bloody hell! yeh kab hua? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ