.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Its awesome!
Ok ill think...gimme some time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BerryBlush07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[IO] official work (Page 7)" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BerryBlush07

IF-Sizzlerz

BerryBlush07

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nightingale...

Its awesome!
Ok ill think...gimme some time!
no thanks Big smile 

fine Wink...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
This is kinda weird, but anyway...

We wish that the garden of your heart always bloom with flowers which will sprinkle colours in your life; every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

dont kill me if u find itShocked

BerryBlush07

BerryBlush07

IF-Sizzlerz

BerryBlush07

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

*The girls are strolling in a dense forest ...and seem to be lost ...*

Ayesha : *In a complaining tone* Are we there yet? Ouch my legs hurt!

Keshni : Whose great idea was it anyways! we could have gone to a mall but instead we have eneded up in nowhere Thumbs Down..

Zehra : Guys! relax! i am telling you i have got this..

Iqra: yeah! you are right ! you have got us lost!

Zehra: * assuringly * all we have to do is go east and west then east again and then we will find a huge rock and then north from it and...

Farah: *cuts in and says..* hey! how can you be soo certain that we will run into a rock Stern Smile..

Zehra : Because I know so!..

Iqra: *sarcastically* ya! thats very assuring Stern Smile...

* In the mean time Ayesha trips on something..and when she picks it up...*

ALL: A MAGIC LAMP!

Keshni: Looks more like a tea pot to me LOL LOL LOL

*Ayesha rubs it and ..*

*POOF!*

*they greet the genie ..who offers to grant them 2 Wishes. They obvio use one to go back home and the other...*

ALL: *proudly stating Approve* We wish for 21 more wishes for our Anu Di Evil Smile Embarrassed..

Genie : Monkey Winks...*hesistently* Go ahead...Monkey Emoticon

Here Is The List Of Wishes Dedicated To our Anisha Di Monkey Emoticons:

1 . We wish all your 32 teeth last till the end so that you can smile till the end Embarrassed LOL

Monkey Icons Yoyo
2. We wish God gives you a massive amount of stamina..so that you won't have any problem in chasing your kids ROFL 

Monkey Icons

3. We wish that God gives u a prince charming like Banku so that you stop running after ours aka Arnavji.ROFL

Monkey Winks

4. We wish you get a " susheel" Mother-in-law so that you  have a shoulder to lean on to when you are feeling low from the small arguments you have with ur hubbyEmbarrassed 

Monkey Icons

5. We wish that you become the best lawyer ever so that you can fight our case freely,  whenever we get into trouble with the law. ROFL
Monkey Emoticons Cici

6. We wish you good health and sanity for all your future encounters with us ROFL ROFL
Monkey Icons Yoyo

7. We wish your lappy a long life so that WE always stay connected Embarrassed 

Monkey Emoticons Cici
8. We wish for you cute little angels who will remind you of yourself and your childhood Embarrassed LOL 

Monkey Wink Yoyo
9. We wish that the DT witness your crazy spamming sprees and give you a speedy promotion in return of your determination and will power.. Approve

Monkey Emoticon
10. We wish that you have unlimited supply of electricity , so that you have light even in the darkest phase of your life Star

Monkey Winks
11. We wish that the garden of your heart always bloom with flowers which will sprinkle colours in your life; every hour, every minute, every second of the day. Approve

Monkey Emoticons

12. We wish that whatever you posses lasts with you forever even if it means the pencil that your best friend shared , when you didn't have one Big smile

Icon Monkey Yoyo

13. We wish that you always stay 'hatta katta' so that you won't need a stick to cover distance when you grow old LOL LOL

Monkey Icon

14. We won't wish you happiness, joy or success because we know that you will ultimately achieve them.However, we would like to wish that you have all the strength to gather the happy moments, the will power to learn something from your sad moments and the courage to strive hard in the path of success! Clap
Monkey Winks
15. We wish that you keep doing deeds that will not only make you say, " I am too good na Approve " but will also make people say ," She is too good na Cool "

Monkey Emoticons

6. We wish that you always remain as the " verry verry insanely our Anisha Di " Cool Hug and that you never change because we love you the way you are, Di.
Monkey Icons

17.  We wish from now on sweetness never fades away from your life and to begin with have this candy!

Monkey Emoticons

18. We Wish that the mommy of your Prince Charming is qualified from Master Chef so that you would be provided with all sort of delicacies and dishes everyday so that you won't have to even step into the kitchenROFL
Monkey Icons Cici

19. We wish that we all meet some day and see our Big Sis ...Embarrassed

Monkey Emoticons

20.We wish upon this 20th wish, for every girl to get a positively fun sister like you !
Monkey Emoticons

21. We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, and to let you know that in this world, where everything seems uncertain, Only one thing is definite. You will always be our friend and we will always be yours,beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance. Hug

Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey IconMonkey Icon
(From all five of us! ^^) 

ONCE AGAIN HAVE A WONDERFUL , SAFE , BLESSED , FUN AND A LOVELY BIRTHDAY! Hug

THESE WISHES ARE THE MESSAGES BROUGHT TO YOU RIGHT FROM OUR HEART Embarrassed
I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN PLEASED BY OUR EFFORTS Big smile
REGARDS,
YOUR SOUL SISTERS Hug

Edited by BerryBlush07 - 03 November 2013 at 8:05am

BerryBlush07

IF-Sizzlerz

BerryBlush07

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged

This is kinda weird, but anyway...

We wish that the garden of your heart always bloom with flowers which will sprinkle colours in your life; every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

dont kill me if u find itShocked
I FIND IT CREATIVE LOL

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BerryBlush07

[POST 2]

*The girls are strolling in a dense forest ...and seem to be lost ...*
 Ayesha : *In a complaining tone* Are we there yet? Ouch my legs hurt!

Keshni : Whose great idea was it anyways! we could have gone to a mall but instead we have eneded up in nowhere Thumbs Down..

Zehra : Guys! relax! i am telling you i have got this..

Iqra: yeah! you are right ! you have got us lost!

Zehra: * assuringly * all we have to do is go east and west then east again and then we will find a huge rock and then north from it and...

Farah: *cuts in and says..* hey! how can you be soo certain that we will run into a rock Stern Smile..

Zehra : Because I know so!..

Iqra: *sarcastically* ya! thats very assuring Stern Smile...

* In the mean time Ayesha trips on something..and when she picks it up...*

ALL: A MAGIC LAMP!

Keshni: Looks more like a tea pot to me LOL LOL LOL

*Ayesha rubs it and ..*

*POOF!*

*the greet the genie ..who offers to grant them 2 Wishes. They obvio use one to go back home and the other...*

@green- thats so meROFL
and the other???

BerryBlush07

BerryBlush07

IF-Sizzlerz

BerryBlush07

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

@green- thats so meROFL
and the other???

I noe ROFL ROFL