Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey Folks,

Just saw a link on Viraf's FB page that said ME on 11th November. Unable to open link myself!Cry

Has anyone seen?

And yes its about Tara finding out about MJ/Neil connect!

http://www.startv.in/episodes/ek-boond-ishq-mahaepisode-11th-november/55050

Edited by ddFan2012 - 01 November 2013 at 4:16am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmriyarakash_meet10larimel22-Swetha-teri_susancapriyabright_star89sarunarshi72pvejanivanitha3dsb1410teletubby-Humera-shivamalaDilshadsnairsabaSpeaks-.serendipity.-soni595sankalp_praptiBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahaepisode on 11th Nov" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gaurishah

Goldie

Gaurishah

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@dd Thanks for sharing. Its a video. They show Tara saying this one person saves my life and on the other hand MJ is trying to harm me. 
Then they show Tara-MJ running and come to UC. MJ hides Tara and he himself hides too. They are being followed by police the police van comes to UC and get hold of Tara and the inspector asks her where have you hid MJ? and show her a photo of MJ in jail outfilt with all the chains around his neck. Tara is shocked ! BG voice says what will happen now when Tara's best friend is her demon husband! 

Edited by Gaurishah - 01 November 2013 at 4:22am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmriyaralarimel22-Swetha-baublescapriyapinkstarsmohit_loverbright_star89sarunarshi72sb1410ddFan2012paljaySofnaBarbiedoll_sona-.serendipity.-_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
dd its a new ME promo
yayy

Written update is this--

What happens when Tara finds out Mrityunjay is not just the good friend he seems to be! He is an absconding criminal! Watch the Mahaepisode on 11th November! 

Promo--

MJ tries to hide Tara in ujda chaman...she is talking of to herself that ek taraf zindagi bachane wala dost hai aur dusri taraf zindagi barbaad karne wala pati Mritunjay... police arrives at UD asks Tara kaha Mritunjay sing shekhwat...shows him the picture of MJ...she gets shock...MJ is hidden behind the house watching her..she c him..
BG score ab kya hoga jab sabse acha dost hi nikla darida pati...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmriyaralarimel22-Swetha-capriyaGaurishahbright_star89-Humera-ddFan2012vanitha3dsabaSpeaksSofna_Poulomi_

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Gauri & Tanvi for the WU...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Gaurishahcapriyabright_star89braveheartedBadtameez_Dil

bright_star89

Goldie

bright_star89

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
omg! they will have the face-off like this??Shocked
thank u !

Edited by bright_star89 - 01 November 2013 at 4:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22capriyaddFan2012bravehearted

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome news and the WU guys.
can't wait for the episode .
but why is MJ running from cops, he is officially and legally out on parole , right??

me, also can't open the link Ouch
restricted country OuchOuch
some body upload it on YT , please 

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 01 November 2013 at 4:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22capriyaddFan2012braveheartedSofnaBadtameez_Dil

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I don't understand why is he running away frm police. He is officially out so why is hiding in uc. Maybe this is their way of showing the promo. Maybe nothing of this dirt will happen. But when the show strated they said Neil is a nice boy and when he runs away frm police he become mrityunjay. Does that mean he will not be going bak to jail even after parole and trying to find some clues he will stay bak and Tara will help him in it. This is gonna be big shocker for Tara bachu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22-Swetha-capriyavanitha3dddFan2012

1morelife

Groupbie

1morelife

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update, girls. The promo is on startv at the moment and I believe it can't be accessed internationally? Till someone uploads it on YouTube I guess the written updates will have to do. 
This show is getting more and more confusing. And that is not the best way for Tara to find out that her husband is her "friend". Friend though! so glad she at least considers Neil her friend, makes it easier for her to accept Mrityunjay. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22capriyaddFan2012vanitha3d

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.