Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely review Sonali 👏

Yes Abhi Sir was looking wow!! black shirt, black pant, grey coat...
And ofcourse Daya Sir was awesome too!!  😃

The last scene was nice 😊

But the case was okay...

It was so stupid of them showing Daya climb up the building despite being injured... 😡 Would the others have allowed him to do so??

Edited by neha_dna - 10 years ago
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a regular case...not much of suspense...wasnt it too obvious??
the best part of the epi was our trio + freddy sir...he really cares for daya sir so much...i loved every part of it...😊
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Finally saw Saturday's episode last night... Well tha toh Daya ka Diwali Dhamaka but I couldn't take off my eyes of Adi sir opps I mean Abhi sir... Hayee kitni baar me dil jeetenge aap Abhijeet sir... Well in his blue coat he looked fab... And his expressions hayee Mashaaallah... The call conversation with Daya when he is hit... His concern for Daya when the team reaches the spot... the way he tries to stop the bleeding and the pain in his eyes and voice for his best buddy is just midblowing... Even though they did not give much to do yet he stood out... The last scene when Daya takes the bomb in the ship.. I just loved his expressions sans OTT just natural, the way he says "Rukh jaa yaar" and the last smile.. Hayee main toh mar hi gayi...

The last cap and trio smiles are just too good and Abhijeet sir smiles while nodding his head as if... "Tum nahi Sudhroge Daya"

Amazing.. Going gaga over him..?? 😆 Thats natural..😳

@bold.. fact fact.😳
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sonali You wrote everything what we all felt  🤗
And the "tum nahi sudhroge" expression is always given by duo to each other when one of them risks his life n other feels helpless about that but the first one comes back and everything comes to normal 😃