Diya Aur Baati Hum

Cry now.... or Never Cry Again!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Whhhaaat Logic man !  

Sandy apparently loves Rathi Parivar so much, she thought about them and only them from her faaar away exile at SSM. So, it's only right that she clarify and solidify her commitment with vachans left and right. This is Bhabo's reason for throwing Sandy to the wolves. It is only right that Sandy continues on the path she has chosen. ... yes and what a journey it's going to be. This is a trek through jungles that even tigers fear to tread. It has major traps laid on every route. 

Suraj has just about had enough of BhaSan now.  The cracks in his magnanimous attitude are starting to show. How many more hugs can he be expected to stand by and watch from the sidelines. Did he fight a year long battle for...for...THIS ??   So I think he managed to hint that he won't tolerate any drooling now and ordered Sandy to get her nose into the fattest books she can find. So far I've never seen her carry any book longer than a hundred pages. But still, just look at how far SurYa romance has gone ... it's become a college. 

That pen. Bhabo has been using that as a waist ornament all this while. Lot of deep meanings to the fact she had the S (for Santosh)  pen so close to her person. Looks like IPS was Bhabo's dream too ...once...long ago... she missed her calling and now role plays in Rathi Mansion. Sandy looked at the pen with little recognition. After all, it's been ages since she last saw it. Out of sight, out of mind. But if Bhabo has kept it close, then it must be important, so let's cry...  yes, yes...cry till you have a lake of tears deep enough. Jump in. Swim till you reach the other shore. There you will find Bhabo waiting...Suraj missing. But at least you will never cry again. I don't want to ever see it !  Just be ready to handle whatever you encounter from then on. 

Only person who was fully clued in to what was happening was Kanha.  He was a picture of quiet concern for Aunty Sandy. 

πŸ˜²...πŸ˜•...πŸ€”...πŸ€“ ... he waved goodbye.  I hope he waved goodbye to Sandy Version Weird. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel really bad for Sooraj he has done and sacrificed so much and all the credit goes to Bhabo when she has a sudden change of mind. How about the person who got you so far? That helped you get to where you are through endless support and sacrifice?

Sandhya has never appreciated Sooraj for what he has done for her and that upsets me a lot. She has got a gem in her life and she is not realising his worth. Today in that scene in GG room all she was chanting was Bhabo this, Bhabo that I understand that she has yearned for motherly love from Bhabo but she must acknolwledge what her husband has done for and maybe no one would do that much for her.

I think it is time for Sooraj to take a stance like you said about him getting angry because he is not getting anything in return. Sooraj has never asked for anything from Sandhya apart from love and respect. Cant she hug her husband? Tell him that I truly acknowledge what you have done for me and if we are back here it is because of you. This is more than enough for Sooraj.

Sandhya was too engrossed in Bhabo she didn't even realise that her pen.. her father's blessings was back with her. She didn't look beyond Bhabo.

Sorry for my bhasan.. a wonderful post and I think one of the first time I have replied to your post!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Sonia, I completely agree. I think i was also a bit put out that Sandy has even forgotten her parents, it looks like. Sometimes these manipulative psychopaths like Bhabo do succeed!  But I suspect it's a short lived thing. Else, DABH is done for! The end. No way they can sustain a story based on senseless bhabo worship. 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhabho waist ornament hahaha!
Can someone send Bhabho on some teerth yatra? Could she not have given the pen in return for her other 30 tola waist ornament the previous night? No! She loves to do aangan drama, Sandy, please no sayingThank you to your cute hubby when wants to elope with youπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Anusha.  Interesting observation about the size of Sandhya's books. πŸ˜† 
I've been making do with the WUs of late...will catch up on the BhaSan hug episode though.  πŸ˜³
Yes...I'm guilty as charged... I like BhaSan better than SurYa...(Sandhya and I think alike in this regard ...or so it seems πŸ˜Ž)

Yes Suraj did so much and is appreciated so little by Sandhya...but she is wired differently...and can't feel for him what she feels for Bhabo...it's okay...I've stopped caring too... πŸ˜†..because DABH was never really supposed to be about the typical romance between the lead couple...rather it is about a very different girl...who lucked out and got a very different husband...one that typically doesn't exist in the real world, in terms of personal human needs πŸ˜†...one who will make sure no matter what that his wife will become an IPS officer...because in the end that's all that matters...😳 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deebz

Bhabho waist ornament hahaha!

Can someone send Bhabho on some teerth yatra? Could she not have given the pen in return for her other 30 tola waist ornament the previous night? No! She loves to do aangan drama, Sandy, please no sayingThank you to your cute hubby when wants to elope with youπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sending Bhabo on a Yatra...now that's a good idea. πŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Deebz, that's what a sociopath is na ... they love all the attention.

Fatima, you have missed a lot. Sandy will be IPS very very soon. So that's over. Show should also be over...but it will now actually begin again - this time the goal is SURYA !!!! ... yeah right...last minute of last episode maybe.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PadBear

Deebz, that's what a sociopath is na ... they love all the attention.

Fatima, you have missed a lot. Sandy will be IPS very very soon. So that's over. Show should also be over...but it will now actually begin again - this time the goal is SURYA !!!! ... yeah right...last minute of last episode maybe.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice post AJ

I agree with Sonia...why are they making as though bhabo is the one fufilling Sandhya's dream...all Suraj's sacrifices are pushed aside...I'm hating this over sweet bhasan relationship...and Sandy was totally annoying   She behaves maturely in front of bhabo but completely change herself into a kid with Suraj...Hope she becomes an IPS soon...I want to see one Sandy for all...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niruba

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice post AJ

I agree with Sonia...why are they making as though bhabo is the one fufilling Sandhya's dream...all Suraj's sacrifices are pushed aside...I'm hating this over sweet bhasan relationship...and Sandy was totally annoying   She behaves maturely in front of bhabo but completely change herself into a kid with Suraj...Hope she becomes an IPS soon...I want to see one Sandy for all...

nice post AJ

kd afterall she is the daughter of daddy surajπŸ˜†
jhema thumbnail
Nice post Sis. 
Agree Suraj's struggle for fulfilling Sandy's dreams are sidelined by Sandy. Now Bhabho takes all the credit.
Poor Suraj he got irritated nowadays when Sandy is saying Bhabho Bhabho again and again.
In the blanket episode he put his finger on her mouth, now he realises she even won't be controlled by his fingers. She will bite his fingers and continue her Bhabho blah blah again.
So he decided to tie a cloth around her mouth πŸ˜†