Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Im Back!!!!
Just wondering how "easy" are NRI girls (desi girls living in foreign country) in your opinion? 

Can you identify them with our traditional bharatiya naaris or are they totally separate breed altogether? The reason Im asking this is because I keep hearing things about desi girls living abroad.

What say you? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jason-deruloBazigar-SoSweeet-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are Foreign NRI Girls "Easy"?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I'm a bit confused about your question. Are you comparing NRI girls to girls living in India? Or is your question about how 'easy' it is hook up with an NRI girl? That's two completely different questions. (and also one where it's extremely hard to generalise)
Also difficult to answer unless you explain your view on an "average bharatiya naari?" Does such a thing exist in a country like India where some things are considered OK in cities like Mumbai and Delhi but seem crazy in say for example a village in Punjab.

If you explain yourself a little, maybe I can help provide an explanation as a NRI girl. What sort of similarities/differences in particular are you interested in knowing about?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazigar-SoSweeet-PigBenisFreshDaisy

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Head meet desk.
That is all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MisheHeartmoomin4455shweta2728Mehar23rahmona_pakswe

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Head meet desk.
That is all.

Wow! One sentence just said it all! LOL

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hmm...are those seriously the stereotypes of NRI girls in India? Don't Indian men already have enough women in India to harass?...now they are thinking about foreigners and NRIs...?

My opinion...being an NRI...I would NEVER marry an Indian...probably would marry a NRI, like me, but never an Indian living in India...

Edited by shweta2728 - 31 October 2013 at 8:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24Chandni.K.Sean.Reshama.

jason-derulo

jason-derulo

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Im Back!!!!
Just wondering how "easy" are NRI girls (desi girls living in foreign country) in your opinion? 

Can you identify them with our traditional bharatiya naaris or are they totally separate breed altogether? The reason Im asking this is because I keep hearing things about desi girls living abroad.

What say you? Embarrassed

Oh , my brotha from another motha . I've finally found you Dancing
How come they never ask questions like these on the KBC shows and the Are you smarter than a fifth grader , Shows ? The Million Dollar Query ??

I personally think NRI'S are easy peasy , too easy  .  Coz they got all the money that grew on trees that left the skirt hanging from the hips a lil too short LOL

They also have the most beautiful faces coz u know what they say , Everything in India is mostly governed by the congress - making them shonky Ouch

Also , since all the NRIs are so far from their culture , they gotta be modern . Know what I mean ?
I say they send all the chicks to the foreign . Make em supa-hot and import them back to India , where they can go back to being non-easy and give the guys a good challenge . Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Already IF became indian bashing forum why r u putting more ghee on fire :)

Edited by ramjaane - 06 November 2013 at 6:50pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Simple fact ye hey ki...Nothing is easy &...If you're easy to get, then you're easy to forget...Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishe-SoSweeet-moomin4455

Post Reply New Post

Go to top