Originally posted by -_-PopCorn-_-

good post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sureesh

excellent post...
Thank you sureshπŸ˜ƒ
Good post !!😊 And i can never respect this alchoholic bully aka bewda for bullying vivek when he knows he was in a helpless situation....He can never be forgiven for that and never be respected !!πŸ€”
his only justification is " maine koi gali nahi de unko" what he said is even worse than galis he doesn't understand that . shararb pe pe kar uska dimag kharab hogaya .
Originally posted by alexstar

Good post !!😊 And i can never respect this alchoholic bully aka bewda for bullying vivek when he knows he was in a helpless situation....He can never be forgiven for that and never be respected !!πŸ€”
πŸ‘
TRUE WORDS! πŸ‘πŸΌ
hate that alcoholic psycho.. mental hospital is best place for him
yes kushal deserves respect.thats what audience think πŸ˜Š If u have a doubt go and see the poll where 32000 people voted they want kushal back !!! 
Originally posted by littlesmile

yes kushal deserves respect.thats what audience think πŸ˜Š If u have a doubt go and see the poll where 32000 people voted they want kushal back !!! 

Probably his fan girls created at least 100 id's each to vote for him. I have been a member of EHMMBH and I know how it works.
Edited by anuvir - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anuvir

Probably his fan girls created at least 100 id's each to vote for him. I have been a member of EHMMBH and I know how it works.

lol do u really think all those support can be only from some fan girls ? I m still in all those fan groups and more than the so called fake fans many neutral people r supprting him.Just to tell u one thing they r not regular daily soap watchers most of them r BB viewers.If u dont want to believe its ur wish id onnt need to prove anything to anyone πŸ˜Š
Kushal deserves respect?? In what universe?? πŸ˜†

Copying my post from yesterday. Kushal's interview

What did you advise Gauahar before she went inside the Bigg Boss house again?
I have never fought for myself. I have always stood up for other inmates like Asif Azim, Andy, Pratyusha and Kamya, who were abused by Armaan. I have told Gauahar to be strong, be herself and play nicely.

Liar and an IDIOT!! 😑 😑 Deadly combo!

Asif...Always teased Asif...Phele hindi bolna toh seekh le...etc etc..πŸ€”

Prtayusha...Tumse baat karta hoon vohi tumhare liye bohot hai. Vohi izzat hai tumhare liye. 🀒

Andy...Chappal maar ke 51, 61 kya bola tha isne? 😑

Kamya...Iska toh naam hi gaali jaisa lagta hai.

After all these lies we are supposed to believe what he says Tani says in the box?? Yeah right!! πŸ€” And even if she said that, she was commenting on your behavior in the house KushKush. Touching, kissing any part of Gau you could lay your filthy hands on.
Edited by MithiBani - 10 years ago