Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the pm.

It's interesting, shiney and sid have been just too good in this SS😆
Well neha succeded toget the spill the beans out of priya too cute n smart of neha, she always makes priya unknowingly open up her feelings for ram too good.
I loved whole sharma family talks so very much,.
Vikram got to know his friend is crazy for someone, madly , deeply in love but at the same time sad that he doesn't have a single clue of her. But somehow very confident n excited to to find the love of his buddy, awesome.

What's next? ?.

hey bpatil dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
yes I always wanted to see Sid & Shiny's this side too... they r always bad so giving new twist I made them positive this time let's how the story turns them into... yes Neha will be the key for Priya to open up always & this will be always treat to watch...
Vik is heart of Ram he can hide anything from anyone but can't from Vik so jay every always be our favorite for sure... there is lot of more for sure u will get to see in next...
& yes will surly update next soon just stay tune...

Edited by leena04 - 9 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalmadhu

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Lovely update. Till the suspense is going on...Please reveal it naa...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Please update soon. I f possibleplz update ur old FF too...Its a req.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Thanks for the pm.</font>

hey Ramo di dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
yes but suspense will end soon in coming updates u just wait & watch enjoy the roller coaster rid of RaYa's this love story... & yes will try to update by end of this month to update my other FF too...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Superb update...👏👏👏 keep rocking!!😃

hey kishor bhai dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinalbest

Nice one..
thanks for pm..
continue soon

hey sinalbest dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

awesome update Leena👍🏼
hope the girl Ram loves is Priya❤️
and it ended on such a cliffhanger😔
dying to know \what happened next do update soon😳

hey Ramo di dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
did u will get to know in very next updated or sure so just wait & watch...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

thank you for the pm😛

loving the progress of the story😛i like the small detailing that u give about each family moment😛
ram blurted out that he is in love😆priya is ready to meet ram but ram is confused now as he want to marry the girl he loves😆
i think raya will meet😉
(read it long before, but commenting now..sry😛)

hey peeyare (sorry again forgot or name Kazan pakad k sorry...) dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
I love family moments always so u can see them in my FF flawless times... rahi baat RaYa ki toh woh toh milenge hi bas aage aage dekhte jao hota hai kya... & yaar at lest u comment so no need to sorry...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

thank you for the pm😛

loving the progress of the story😛i like the small detailing that u give about each family moment😛
ram blurted out that he is in love😆priya is ready to meet ram but ram is confused now as he want to marry the girl he loves😆
i think raya will meet😉
(read it long before, but commenting now..sry😛)

hey nuaheen dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
I love family moments always so u can see them in my FF flawless times... rahi baat RaYa ki toh woh toh milenge hi bas aage aage dekhte jao hota hai kya... & yaar at lest u comment so no need to sorry... dear

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

<font color="#ff0099">nice update</font>

<font color="#ff0099">Ur update is full of shiny😆...he is playing very important role here...totally different from Balh.</font>

<font color="#ff0099">I like the flow...Ram fall in love with the girl...and Im sure she is non other than Priya...</font>

<font color="#ff0099">both families are ready, Priya is ready but not Ram...He is upset...I think he will go with hisfamily members to meet Priya😉😛.</font>

<font color="#ff0099">Thanks for PM...and really sorry for the late reply</font>

<strong></strong>

hey sandhya di dear thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
yes Shiny plays imp role just till to marriage & after leap u will get to know more abt him with moving story... also the girl us being Priya or not will clear in next so just wait & watch... yes he will surly go with family members but aage aage dekho hota hai kya... no need to sorry at least u commented I loved that...

leena04 thumbnail

Hi guys I m back again this time on time with new part of my story hope u all will like it too. I know I m late this time again its been one month I didn't posted SORRY for that will try to post next soon. Also hoping u all r doing well so this time no long lectures & not wasting much time let's go directly to the update... so here we go...
---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Part 5 - Heart is always on left but it is always right.

*Flashback continues*

Shiny turns to whole family & told everything in detail abt the conversation with Shudhir. Whole family were very happy after hearing Shiny. Then here Shiny turns to find Ram's reaction but he didn't get him to see as he get to know that Ram went to his room. Shiny becomes tensed thinking why did Ram went into room like this without talking to anyone nor he reacted happy when I told him abt Priya & this alliance. The questions rises in his heart... Is he actually happy this alliance talk or not? Is he forcing Ram for this or what? But he was not getting answer of anyone of them then he decides to talk to Ram first.
He gets up from his place to move to Ram's room when Vik comes front of him. Vik felt Shiny must be moving for Ram's room & right now its not gud as Ram will must be in anger & he will need to handle this situation or everything will be ruined but before Vik moves to Shiny Krishna said in loud collecting everyone's attentions to her.

Krishna: Ram kaha hai... (
she searched for Ram here & there but he was no were to seen when Nuts spoke.)
Nuts: bhai sayad apne kamre me chale gaye hai Maa par baat kya hai? kya hua bhai ka kuch kaam hai kya? (
Nuts said in between before her mother can talk further everyone looks at Nuts & Krishna even Vikram & Shiny also.)
Krishna: hann off ohh yeh ladka bhi na kabhi bhi kisi bhi baat ko seriously hi nahi leta he even didn't saw the picture of Priya aise hi upper chala gaya. (
Krishna made face holding the envelope of Priya's picture with sadness.)
Nuts: don't worry Maa apki yeh beti kiss din kaam aayegi give me this. (
she snatch the envelope from Krishna's hand) I will go & saw this bhabhi's picture to bhai I m sure he will love it. (saying so she smiles & runs to upwards via stairs towards Ram's room.)

Shiny smiles seeing this but still those question was running in his mind & he wanted to get their answer as soon as possible he can so he again move towards Ram's room but this time Vik stops him in middle b'coz he didn't Shiny go up to Ram.

Vik: mamaji kaha ja rahe hai aap? (
Vik stops Shiny in middle way while going towards Ram's room were there everyone was busy in their own.)
Shiny: ohh putter Ram dikhai nahi de raha toh socha ja k zara dekh lun ki kaha gaya. (
while saying this Shiny try to be move away from there but Vik stops him again.)
Vik: mamaji don't worry abt it abhi gaya hoga fresh hone bas aata hi hoga. (
Vik said very casually but Shiny didn't got convinced with it he still wanted to meet Ram.)
Shiny: putter baat bas itni si nahi hain... Mujhe Ram se iss rishte k bare me bhi baat karni hai. Mujhe aaisa lagta hai sayad isse baat ki wajah se hi yun chup chaap upar toh nahi chala gaya? (
Shiny said it to Vik very casually they also usually had gud bonding they were sharing everything abt Ram with each other but today there was no any other option Vikram had then hiding abt Ram & telling lie to Shiny but he is doing it for good cause.)
Vik: no mamaji asia kuch nahi hai woh bas office me thodi tension chal rahi hai... He is just worried abt one important project that's it aur kuch nahi hai. (
Vik try to convince Shiny but he don't look so then seeing this Vik continues.) if u still have doubts main Ram ko abhi ja kar neeche le aata hun. (Vik goes from there towards Ram's room to meet & bring him down Shiny stands there waiting for Ram & Vik.)

Shiny always had full trust on Vik in matters of Ram. He knows very well the bonding Ram & Vik shears they r not less then brothers & for Ram Shiny can blindly trust on Vik. He know Vik never thought wrong for Ram so waited there for both to come down.
Here Vik moves to Ram's room but Nuts already reached there seeing Ram standing alone near window she felt odd but still smiled & moved to him to talk. Ram had no clue that Nuts came there to meet him he was lost in his own looking outside the window.

Nuts: yeh kya bhai sab aap k liye neeche khusiyan mana raha hain aur aap hain ki yaha akele khade ho. (
Nuts complained very cutely Ram corrected his sad face into smiling one hearing her & turn to Nuts with fake smile on his lips looking at her.)
Ram: choti kuch nahi bas thoda pareshaan tha toh yaha aa gaya tu bata tere yaha aana kaise hua? Koi kaam tha kya? (
Ram said with fake smile so Nuts can't understand anything abt Ram's pain & it happen like that only.)
Nuts: kyun kya ab main bina kisi kaam k apne bhai se milne bhi nahi as sakti kya? (
Nuts made fake sad face just to teas Ram & there Ram knew this very well abt her teasing him he smiled a bit & replied very sweetly. )
Ram: meri choti ko apne bhai k pass aane k liye kisi kaam ya bahane ki zarurat nahi hai woh jab chahe aa sakti hai. (
he cups Nuts face in his palm with so much love seeing this love Nuts also felt so blessed to have brother like Ram she is so happy.)
Nuts: I m so lucky to have brother like u bhai thank you... (
saying so she hug Ram & Ram hug her back also then Nuts continue) by the way main yaha aapko kuch batane aayi hun par aap pehle yeh batayiye aap pareshan kyun hain? (Nuts asked innocently getting worried for his brother Ram smiled & giving her side hug said.)
Ram: nothing bas thodi office ki tension hai par woh toh chalti hi rahegi you don't worry tu toh yeh bata tu yaha kya batane aayi hai? (
Ram asked very sweetly hiding all his pain nor Nuts could understand it too she smiled to her bother with teasing look.)
Nuts: actually bhai main aapko kuch batane nahi balki kuch dhikhane k liye aai hun. (
Ram looked at her then Nuts showed the envelope to Ram.)
Ram: yeh kya hai choti? (
Ram being confused asked her were Nuts smiles broadly.)
Nuts: iss me meri honewali Bhabhi ki tasveer hai bhai. (
Nuts said in teasing tone with big grin on her lips but Ram's smiles fades away hearing this.) What happen bhai why u have been silent? (again she question being little naughty while removing the picture from envelope but still unaware of Ram's rising anger.)
Ram: nothing choti tu ja abhi yaha se main fresh hoke thodi der me neeche aata hun. (
Ram turns at other side moves towards his cupboard to bring out his night cloths.)
Nuts: bhai yeh kya baat hui main yaha aapko meri honewali Bhabhi ki tasveer dikha rahi hun & u r not at all interested in it ya phir u r shying haan. (
She stressed "honewali Bhabhi" word little bit more & said again in sweet teasing tone but Ram turns back & she saw her his big angry eyes Nuts understand her brother not liking her teasing any more she thought batter to leave now as he is really not in gud mood right now.) OK fine main ja rahi hun iss (Showing just picture's back side to him) ko yahi rakh rahi hun aap dekh lijiyega. (saying so Nuts moves out from room with sulking face keeping the picture on tee table in room Ram gaze at her returning image.)

Ram controlled his anger & moves to that table where Nuts had kept Priya's picture but he didn't wanted to see the picture but don't know why he was just getting pulled toward the picture. He couldn't controlled himself he just picked up the picture from table & sees it the way he seen the picture more anger rises in him. He was abt to tear apart the picture in pieces while in anger but before he could do anything Vik comes there & stops him by doing that while snatching the picture from his hand.

Vik: yeh kya kar raha hai tu Ram pagal ho gaya hai kya? (
Vik sees at angry Ram who is standing there with full rag looking annoyingly at Vik.)
Ram: haan pagal ho gaya hun jis ladki se main pyaar karta hun uske bare me kuch nahi janta aur jis ladki k bare me main kuch janana nahi chahta use se gharwalo ne mera rishta tai kar diya. Ab tu bata kon sa insaan iss baat ki khushiyaan manayega. (
Ram fuming in anger don't know how to handle this situation as its getting out of control for him.)
Vik: toh uski photo phad dene se sab kuch thik ho jayega kya? (
Ram looks away as he know what Vik is saying is true it won't be any solution) dekh mere bhai I know u r very much stressed lekin iss waqt haalat ko samazne ki koshish kar yaar yeh gussa baat ko ban ne se pehle bigad bhi sakta hai. (Ram look at him & fumes in anger more.)
Ram: toh kya karun main Vikram tu bata kya mere chup rehne se gharwalon ko sab pata chal jayega aur who yeh rista hone se rok denge nahi na then kya kar sakte hain hum log? (
Ram despairingly asked to Vikram still in anger he isn't it understand what to do.)
Vik: Ram tu samajh kyun nahi raha hai gharwalo ne tera rista tai nahi kar diya hai bas baat ki hai final decision toh tujhe hi lena hai agar tu nahi chahega toh yeh rista nahi hoga yaar. (
Vik clammily made understand Ram abt the situation & Ram's anger comes little bit down hearing Vik he looks at him when Vik continues further.) dekh Ram agar abhi tune iss riste se mana kar diya toh ho sakta bahut share riston main darar aa jaye kyun ki sab kuch tai ho chuka hai yaar aur tu bhi aachi tarha se janta hai k Shudhir uncle kya importance rakhte hai Mamaji ki life me. (this irks Ram & made him sad more.)
Ram: yaar I know this thing aur yahi wajah hai main kisi ko bhi apne dil ki baat nahi bata paa raha hun kyunki main nahi chahta k meri ek khushi sab k dhukh ka karan ban jaye. (
Ram said it with heavy heart & sadness he was very tensed & worried too.)
Vik: dakh Ram wahi tho main samjha raha hun tujhe problem tab hogi jab tu abhi kisi ko yeh baat batayega lekin tu aisa nahi karega kyunki tu Priya se milega. (
Vik explained very clammily & Ram was hearing also very clammily but the moment Priya's name came Ram back again in his ragging bull mood & before Vik could continue he said.)
Ram: what the hell jab main Priya se saadi hi nahi karna chahta why should I meet her? (
Ram said in full of anger & frustrating tone were Vik also get irritate with it.)
Vik: b'coz jab tu use se milega tabhi toh woh tujhe reject kar sakegi... (
Ram shocked hearing this he isn't it understanding what Vik trying to say.)
Ram: what does this mean kehna kya chahta hai tu? (
Ram was totally confused.)
Vik: matlab yahi k tuje iss rishte k liye mana nahi karna hai yaar Priya mana karegi kyunki agar tune mana kiya toh do baate hongi Priya ka dil bhi dukhega aur tujhse sawal bhi puche jayenge... likin agar Priya ne mana kiya toh yeh dono baatan nahi hogi. (
Vik smiles at Ram but Ram is still confused with lots of questions.)
Ram: woh toh thik hai Vik par Priya iss rishte se kyun mana karegi. (
Ram asked with sad yet confuse look Vik smiles in return & said.)
Vik: b'coz u will say her to do so... Kyunki tu use sari baat such such bata dega aur mujhe poora yakin hai woh hamari help zaroor karegi. (
Vik said with full confidence but Ram was still not sure abt it he looks at Vik & said.)
Ram: why will she help us Vikram hum toh unhe jante bhi nahi aur nahi woh hamain phir tu itna sure kaise hai k woh hamari help zaroor karegi. (
Ram asked very clearly to Vikram & he replied funnily while smiling.)
Vik: kyunki woh bhi kisi aise Golu se saadi nahi karna chahegi jo use pyar hi nahi karta aur wise bhi mamaji bata rahe the k bachpan me tum dono dost the toh uss dosti k liye hi sahi woh itna kar hi sakti hai aur jaha tak maine Shudhir uncle k bare me suna hai woh dil k bade acche insaan hai toh unki beti bhi toh acchi hi hogi. (
)Vik completed with it & now Ram looked convinced with his talk then further Vik continued.) aur phir ek baar yeh sari baat khatam ho jaye phir hum Bhabhi (referring that girl whom Ram loves) ko bhi dhundh lenge don't worry meri Bhabhi aur teri biwi wahi banegi. (Vik teased Ram & he blushed thinking abt his love & the thought of meeting again with her left a sweet smiles on his carved lips he looks at to Vikram with cute smile.) chal ab neeche aaja fresh hoke sab tera intzaar kat rahe hain for dinner aur zara smile karate hue ana aur yeh le isse shambhal k rakhne. (Vik said with sweet smile & giving Ram Priya's picture in his hand then Ram nodes in yes & saying this Vik left the room to go in his room for fresh up & Ram moves towards washroom keeping Priya's picture on table.)

Here at Kapoor mention Ram & Vik joins everyone after fresh up for dinner Ram was not happy but not sad too seeing this Shiny relived he looks at Vik who indicates with his expressions that everything is all right not to worry. Shiny took relief breath & all had their dinner silently but sometime Nuts continues her blabbering & mamaji was answering her all the time with happy face where all others having their meal lovingly.
Here in night Priya is in her room after having her meal. She was standing near the window silently watching outside it is full moon night she was in deep thoughts when Raj notices her while moving into his room but seeing her there he step inside in her room.

Raj: Guddi yaha khadi khadi kya kar rahi hai itni raat ko kal teri exams hai na... (
Raj comes near her & hearing his voice Priya turns back to see Raj with sweet smile.)
Priya: haan bhai woh study ho gayi toh bas isse liye kuch der k liye yaha yun khadi thi par yeh kya aap abhi tak soye nahi? (
Priya said very casually but sweetly as Raj can feel her care for him but he felt that something is wrong there in her tone of talk.)
Raj: bas sone hi ja raha tha par tere kamaafre ki light on dekhi toh chala aaya yaha waise ab swWach sach baata itni raat gaye kyun jag rahi hai baat kya hai? (
Raj caught Priya & abt her restlessness by just with her talk as he knows her very well.)
Priya: baat... kaisi baat bhai aisa toh kuch bhi nahi hai. (
Priya replied softly with smile but Raj didn't got convinced with it.)
Raj: tujhe pata hai Guddi jab tune pehli baar apni ankhen kholi thi na toh inhi hathoon me kholi thi... main toh tujhe dekhkar hi bata sakta hun tere dil me kya chal raha hai issi liye ab bata baat kya hai? (
Raj demanded answer from Priya but this time become stubborn & didn't shares with him as she didn't want to make him sad.)
Priya: bhai trust me aisa kuch nahi hai I m perfectly fine kal exam hai na rissi liye aapko aisa laga hoga but nothing is wrong. (
Priya tried to assured Raj abt this but he is not ready to believed on it as he knows something is wrong in Priya either she would have talked by looking in his eyes but she is talking seeing away but he also didn't wanted to force her as he knows she is very strong & can handle it by herself too so he nods his head in yes & turns to looking at her & continues to say further...)
Raj: thik hai Gudii if u say so I believed u ki tu bilkul thik hai (
Raj holds Priya's one shoulder with his one hand to turn her to look at him.) but just remember one thing always chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ur family is always with u agar tujhe kabhi bhi aisa lage k tune jo decision liya hai woh sahi nahi hai tujhe uspar aur sochne ki zaroorat hai ya tujhe thoda aur waqt chahiye tu abhi reddy nahi hai then just said it b'coz hum me se koi yeh nahi chahta k tu bina apni marzi k kuch bhi kare... (Raj kept his palm on her cheek with love & affection) no one is forcing u Gudii hum sab jo bhi kar rahe hai woh teri khushi k liye agar tu hi khush nahi toh hum kaise khush reh payenge samjhi. (Raj asked with lots of love & Priya nods looking down) so what ever u do do it what ur heart says b'coz dial hamesha left me hota hai... (he tried to said being little filmy which brought smile on Priya face that is also big one & before he continue Priya cuts him off saying...)
Priya: par hamesha right hota hai... hai na bhai? (
she smiles broadly at her brother.)
Raj: right right chal ab so ja bahut raat ho gayi hai kal exam dene jana hai good night. (
Raj again placed his hand on her shoulder & asked her to go to bad for sleep Priya smiled & nods her head on yes with sweet light smile getting emotional.)
Priya: good night bhai. (
before Raj could leave she just hug Raj tightly feeling the fatherly affection & support from him Raj also wrap her in arms smilingly.)

After that Raj went to his room closing the door of Priya's room. Priya were smiling thinking abt what just Raj said she feels herself so lucky to have brother like him who can understand her heart without even knowing the matter so well. Yes she was worried abt her decision for meeting Ram & saying yes that she is ready for marriage but now all the confusion were cleared she decided she will say no for this marriage.
There Ram also came back to his room after having dinner with family he was all alone everyone went to their room for sleep with new hopes of Ram's coming life's happiness but here Ram's dream were something else. He came to near window & while looking at out he also lost in his thoughts for tomorrow. Ram said to himself "I m sorry Priya main janta hun main jo bhi karne wala hun it will be wrong with u... with our families... But I don't have any other option agar main ghar walo ki baat maan kar iss saadi k liye haan kar dunga toh naahi main khud khush reh paunga aur naahi tumhe rakh paunga aur nahi apne pyar k bina jee paunga isse batter yahi hai ki hum iss rishte se hi mana kar de... I just hope Priya tum maan jao meri is baat k liye... samajh sako I just hope..."
Here Priya said in her heart "yes Ram maine faisla kar liya hai I will say no for this marriage but I will say after meeting u b'coz I know what Shiny chachu means for my papa & family I can't hurt them at any cost so when I will meet I will tell u everything... hope I won't hurt u too & I can make u understand why I m doing this..."
Here Ram says "bas kal ki baat hai phir sab think ho jayega..." With smiled carved on his lips were here Priya says "kal mujhe sab kuch thik karna hi hoga main kuch bhi bigadne nahi de sakti ab..." She took deep breath looking at sky to the moon there Ram also stares at the moon both were gazing at the moon thinking the same thing that they have made decision they won't marry each other. Just like this screen splits in between both.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---
~: Back into Present :~

Here Sandy & Raj went into special ward of Mrs. Kapoor along with Dr. Ravi Rastogi. They entered into ward all together there Suku tai were checking on Mrs.Kapoor. Raj's eyes were filled with tears seeing at her Sandy noticed it very well don't know why but she felt bad seeing Raj in tears yet she wondered what relation Mrs. Kapoor & Raj could be share as one is Sharma & one is Kapoor then how this both can be connected but seeing Raj's pain its seems Mrs. Kapoor r very close to him but then keeping her thoughts aside she put her all concentration on Dr. Ravi's talk as she came here as Mrs. Kapoor's doctor & nothing else. Here Dr. Ravi asked abt her reports to Suku tai she answers him also he took her file & then Dr. Ravi turn to Sandy he gave the reports file of Mrs. Kapoor to Sandy to study.

Dr.Ravi: this r the reports just check it let me know ur reply on this I m going to check on other patients will meet u in sometime if u need any help u can come to meet me just ask abt me at inquiry reception they have all details abt me. (
Sandy nods with slight smile & took the file from Dr. Ravi's hand then Dr.Ravi left the ward glazing at Mrs. Kapoor then there Sandy & Raj left alone in ward along with Mrs. Kapoor.)

Sandy turns to see Raj & his eyes was dearly staring at Mrs. Kapoor Raj went near the Mrs. Kapoor's bad & stand next to near her. Raj sits on aide of bad & holds Mrs. Kapoor's hand in his with teary eyes. He looking at her so dearly that his pain also drop down from his eyes but Mrs. Kapoor was not responding to Raj's action she was just sleeping like stone over there. Sandy took deep breath seeing the pure bond off this two she had read the reports which sanded by Dr. Ravi to UK but the file was in her hand is have detailed report of her illness. So she open the file to check out the reports. The first thing she got to read on paper is non other then Mrs. Kapoor's full name which she whispered for herself...

Sandy: so her full name is Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor... (
Sandy sees on bad were Priya was sleeping lifeless her eyes were open but she wasn't moving nor reacting anything. She is just seeing at one direction without flashing her eyelashes. Her brain is working but her body don't responding to anything. She completely lost her control over her body. She is alive still lives like a dead person. She lost all her feelings emotions & conscious too but still there was something in her eyes like... She is searching for something or like she is waiting for someone... The pain in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by Sandy she felt the emptiness in Priya's eyes very much then there Raj also wipes his tears looking back at Sandy their both eyes met but suddenly got break hearing the knock on door.)
Nurse: can u both plz go outside I need to change her cloths. (
Nurse asked humbly to Raj & Sandy both nod their head & moves out from special ward. Sandy still checking the reports & in deep thoughts there Raj sees at her & feels strange.)
Raj: sab kuch thik toh hain na doctor? (
Raj asked getting worried for Priya.)
Sandy: yes everything is fine but I will have to talk with Ravi uncle something so will meet u in sometimes in Ravi uncle's cabin u can wait there for me.(
Sandy just moves away from there but was looking little worried & left Raj with questions.)

Saying so sandy moves towards the inquiry reception to find out abt the details of Dr. Ravi Rastogi's where's abt here Raj sees her blankly. He didn't understood what happen to her but keeping all this thoughts aside he moves towards Dr. Ravi's cabin.

---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

At other side it was the early morning when one man wearing his night suite it is loose track paint & tee sleeping peacefully in his deep sleep but suddenly he started sweating & looking very scared like he was seeing some really bad nightmare.
He was getting restless & still in sleep he moving his head here to there on pillow then he just got up shouting "Ram..." Hearing him one lady runs into his room equally scared & tensed shouting his name come & sit next to him on bad.

Lady: Vikram... Kya hua Vikram r u all right... Kya hua??? (
Lady sits on bad & holds Vikram from shoulder very scared still here Vik is taking deep breath looking down but looking at him lady understood everything & continue to ask) phir se wahi sapna dekha kya? (Vik looks at her & then nods in yes wiping his sweat) Vikram kitni baar kaha hai itna mat socha ab dekho kya halat banali hai apni just look at jo beet chuka hai use barbar duhrane se sirf dard milega aur kuch nahi. (lady scolds Vik with moisture eyes Vik composed himself & looks back again to the lady with same sadness.)
Vik: I m sorry Neha... But u know everything how ever I try I can't forgot that I m sorry. (
he was still taking deep breath while talking making himself relax.)
Neha: no... no baby u don't need to say sorry I should have to understand just relax. (
Neha claim down & looked at Vik felt really bad for him she also took deep breath.)

They both were composing their self making relax when suddenly Vikram got some thoughts & turn to Neha to ask abt it...

Vik: did u had talk with Raj bhai last night Neha? (
Vik asked curiously to Neha.)
Neha: yes I had talk to him he said everything was fine but from morning there I didn't got any call from him. (
Neha said looking at Vik & hearing this Vik got tensed.)
Vik: if u didn't got any call from there why u didn't called & checked. Tum aachi tarha se janti ho Neha how the situation is there right now. (
Vik clammily talked to Neha but was very upset knowing there is no call from Raj after the last night.)
Neha: I know but I was so busy from morning in between work & kids bhool gayi sorry. (
Neha said with sad face & equally now getting worried abt it.)
Vik: its OK don't worry I m calling him right now. (
Vik said very clammily & picked up his phone from side table to call.)

He dialed Raj's number but he was just getting one massage to hear that what number u r trying is currently switched off. Vik has called numeric times on Raj's number but every time he get same msg of switch off. Vik getting pissed dialed Raj's home's number after Neha said to him to call on his land line but no one was picking up the call NeVi was getting restless & tensed seeing this what ever happen someone always be there to pick up Raj's land line number but today no one is picking up his call NeVi be very worried after this.

Vik: ohh god what it could be Raj bhai's phone is coming switched off & no one is picking up my call on home even I just hope sab kuch thik ho waha. (
Vik said to Neha while still trying in both number one after one disconnect.)
Neha: Vikram call on Dr. Uncle's number waha se hame zaror koi na koi information milegi. (
Neha said to Vik & he nodes in yes while dialing number.)

Vik is calling on Dr.Ravi's cabin number as there Dr. Ravi & Dr. Sanjana both r out of cabin Raj is alone waiting for them in Dr. Ravi's cabin. He was sitting on table closing his eyes when the phone buzzed which kept on side of his sitting. Here ring was going on from VIk's phone there Raj sees around no one was there to pick up the phone then after some time Raj himself receive the call. He picks up the receiver & continues to talk.

Vik: hello, can I speak to Dr. Ravi Rastogi plz. (
Vik said very pleasantly ask for Dr. Ravi Rastogi but Raj recognized his voice he got shocked hearing him.)
Raj: Vikram what happen why u called Dr. Uncle? (
Raj asked with normal tone yet confused hearing VIk's voice here Vikram is shocked to know Raj is there.)
Vikram: Raj bhai aap wahaa kya kar rahe hain aur woh bhi itni subha subha aur sab kuch thik toh hai na? (
Vik asked Raj with curiosity & with tension to know abt her.)
Raj: nahi raat ko Neha se baat hone ke baad bahut tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi Priya ki iss liye yaha lekar aa gaya tha use. (
Raj said with heavy voice & moist eyes.)
Vik: then why didn't u called us bataya kyun nahi. (
Vik asked in anger Neha also get tensed seeing him worried & angry also worried for her.)
Raj: sab kuch itna jaldi hua ke kisi ko bhi kuch bhi batane ka samay hi nahi mila bas abhi kuch der pehle hi Dr. Uncle ne kaha she is fine now an ghabrane wali koi baat nahi. (
Raj said with heavy heart & soft voice Vik relief to hear she is safe now nothing to worry still he wanted to meet her & Raj as he wanted to be with them at this time.)
Vik: bhai main aur Neha abhi k abhi waha aa rahe hai aap aapna khayal rakhna. (
Before Raj could say anything Vik cuts the call as he if he talk further Raj won't allows them to come there due to Ridzi as she is just 1 & half year old. Vik looks back to Neha.
Neha: don't worry Vikram sab kuch thik ho jayega we will leave Ridzi at my mother's place & will ask my papa to bring Rahul from school u just go & get ready humain abhi nikalna hai. (
Neha behaves so normally while clearing the stuff in room Vikram just stares at her being emotional he just took Neha in hug making herself relax in his arms.)
Vik: don't worry Neha sab kuch thik ho jayega & thanks... thank you very much for everything. (
Vik hugs more tightly to Neha holding her near to his heart.)
Neha: no need to thanks Vikram b'coz Priya jitni tumhari responsibility hai utni hi ya kahu use zayda woh meri responsibility hai & I know kuch galat nahi hoga I believed in god ab woh aur kuch bhi galat nahi karenge. (
Neha wipes her tears & looks back at Vik with many hopes even wipe his tears too both hugs once again.)

They broke their hug with the noise of cellphone ring it was from Vik's cellphone. Vik holds the cell & sees the call from Nuts's number. Vik got tensed how he will now answer her if she will ask anything abt Raj or her he won't be able to lie nor he will be able to tell the truth so due to this Neha hangs up the call to talk.

Neha: good morning Nuts kaisy ho... how r all there aur Mamaji kaise hain. (
Neha talks very normally as she didn't wanted anyone to get tensed over there.)
Nuts: good morning Bhabhi I m fine aur yaha bhi sab thik hai aap yeh bataiye ki waha sab thik hai na ma aur Shipra aunty kab se aap logon se contact karen ki koshish kar rahi hain par na toh Raj bhai ka phone lag raha hai na aap ka... Yaha take ki Vikram bhai ka cell bhi busy bata raha hai aakhir baat kya hai Bhabhi kuch galat toh nahi hua hai na? (
Nuts asked being very worried & tensed she was feeling something wrong has happen there.)
Neha: nahi Nuts yaha sab thik hai tension wali koi baat nahi waise abhi hum Sharma house hi ja rahe the so don't worry. (
Neha answer very clammily but Nuts felt strange as Neha was not in her usual talking mood & when Nuts heard Sharma house she got more worried but Neha didn't understood what blander she did.)
Nuts: Sharma house aur who bhi itni shubha shubha kya baat hai Bhabhi is there is everything all right na... Priya bhabhi thik toh hain na Bhabhi? (
Nuts asked being worried & tensed Neha cussed herself & make herself claim to reply Nuts she took deep breath & continue with normal tone again.)
Neha: yes Nuts everything is all right here it was just we were missing her so going to meet her u don't worry nothing is wrong here just relax. (
Neha tried her best to convince Nuts & it seems to be succeed to but Nuts were still had doubts in mind.)
Nuts: if u r saying then its OK but Bhabhi... (
before Nuts could ask anything more or say Neha cuts her talk in middle only by making excuse.)
Neha: Nuts I think Ridzy is crying will talk to u later will have to attend her bye... (
Neha cuts Nuts talk before she could ask anything further as its getting hard to handle her questions & to answer her Neha closed her eyes & took deep breath.)

There Nuts feels something fishy must be going on but she don't know what it is she back to give this detail to her mother & Shipra. Here NeVi got ready soon & left Ridzy at Neha's mother place even instructed them abt Rahul's school stuff too & told them to pick him up from school. Then both moved faster towards hospital to meet Raj & Mrs Kapoor.
Here Raj also got out when after long time Dr. Ravi & Dr. Sanjana wasn't back in cabin after went out. He is waiting out of Mrs Kapoor's ward seeing her from glass door with teary eyes. When someone came there & tap on his shoulder. Raj turns back to see the person its non other then Sandy who smiled lightly at him. Raj wipes his teary eyes looking away.

Raj: yes doctor tell me what happen? (
Raj said clammily looking at Sandy.)
Sandy: if I m not mistaking then main aapse kaha tha to meet in my cabin as I wanted to talk to u something very important. (
Sandy said in little strict & annoyed tone as feel like she is disturbed with something but Raj keeping that aside answered her.)
Raj: aap Dr. Uncle k saath thi so I thought not to disturbed u as u must be talking something very important talk iss liye didn't came. (
Raj also replied very coldly to her.)
Sandy: its all right but ab mujhe Mrs Kapoor k kuch aur bhi test karvane hai uske baad hum log milte hain Ravi uncle k cabin me ok. (
Sandy made her voice claim & very softly saying she realiz she actually talking little harshly with Raj unnecessarily so she claim down herself & talks to Raj in normal tone.)
Raj: thik hai main yahi hun u can call me anytime u want. (
Raj said normally again turning back to the glass door of Mrs Kapoor's ward looking her her dearly.)

Raj's eyes again got moist seeing at the ward & Priya on bad. Sandy sees Raj he is staring at Priya so dearly. She felt there must be such beautiful bond that this two is sharing. She again looks at Raj & then at Priya. She couldn't stop herself from asking to him seeing his selfless emotions for her but before she could ask anything NeVi reached there.

Vik: excuse me can u plz tell us the ward number of Mrs. Ram Kapoor we r searching from so long but not getting it. (
Raj hears Vik's voice & turn to search him he look here & there then finally find him talking with one nurse standing near there.)
Raj: Vikram... (
Raj moves away from Sandy & goes near to NeVi as they were just away from little distance of Raj & Sandy also looks at NeVi.)
Neha: Vikram see Raj bhai is there... (
before Raj could reach to them Neha seen Raj coming to them she taped on Vikram's hand to take his attentions there. Vik also sees Raj & NeVi moves towards him there Neha comes closer to Raj & started crying hugging him.)
Raj: Neha why r u crying everything is fine nothing to worry she is all right now. (
Raj understood she is crying for her & tensed Vik's eyes also filled with water.)
Neha: bhai why didn't u called us kya ab hum aap k liye itne paraye ho gaye hain ki aap humain itni badi baat hone par bhi ek call nahi kar sakate? (
Neha complained moving away from Raj while still sobbing looking at him.)
Raj: Neha baat woh nahi hai ab tum dono ki responsibility badh gayi hai do bache hain hain tumhare jinhe tum dono ki zarorat hai aur unme se Ridzy toh zayda zarurat hai kitni choti hai she needs u all the time aise kaise main tum dono ko yun bula leta.(
Raj there wipes Neha's tears but still Neha were sobbing.)
Vik: Jo bhi ho Raj bhai lekin yeh hamari pehli zimmedari hai kyunki Priya pyar hai Ram ka... zindagi basti hai uski Priya me... agar use kuch ho gaya toh kya jawab de pata main use... (
Vik question to Raj with heavy voice & heart he also was crying but the suddenly he realized what he just said he becomes quite lost in his thoughts.)
Raj: kuch nahi hua hai Priya ko Vikram she is perfectly fine yakin na aaye toh Dr. Uncle se punch lo everything is all right just relax. (
Raj tries to relax Vik & also wants to make him understand that Priya is perfectly fine here Neha stopped crying.)
Sandy: Mr. Raj is saying right there is nothing to worry abt sab kuch thik ho jayega. (
Sandy entered on conversation by moving near to them NeVi looked confusingly at her then looks back at Raj to know who is she & here Sandy join them back again after instructing her assistant abt the which test of Priya's to take.)
Raj: she is Priya's new doctor she came from UK actually Dr. Uncle ne hi inhe yaha bulaya hai for Priya's treatment. (
Raj then narrates whole story of her coming here & explains everything to NeVi.) & her name is Dr. Sanjana Waliya (She forwarded her hand towards Neha with little smile & Neha also shakes hand with her.) & she is Neha & her husband Vikram they r our family. (Raj said by pointing at NeVi & exchange light smile looking at NeVi here Sandy also smiles back with them.)
Sandy: nice yo meet u both (
she said looking at NeVi with slight smile) now Mr. Raj if u don't mind can we move in Ravi uncle's cabin & can discuss something really important regarding Mrs. Kapoor's case I need some information on this which will be more helpful for me to treat her more batter. (Sandy asked humbly to Raj & Nevi there Raj nodded his head & all move together towards Dr. Ravi's cabin.)

All come to the cabin Sandy took the other seat next to Dr. Ravi's chair & NeVi along with Raj seat on front chairs of Sandy end of the table. Sandy again open the file & checked out the remaining reports. Vik & Raj looks back to each other getting worried.

Sandy: see I have checked all the reports not once but trice in this last 6 years doctors have tried almost all the treatments on Mrs. Kapoor but in return we get no result at all right. (
Sandy asked casually turning the pages of file sometimes looks at them & sometime glance on files while checking Neha getting worried to seeing all this.)
Raj: yes doctor u r absolutely right we have tried everything now there is nothing left anything we didn't do to bring her back in senses but our all efforts go in vain. (
Raj said with deep sign & sadness looking back at Sandy.)
Sandy: but the hope is still on... Abhi bhi kuch aise illaj hain jinse hum treatment kar sakate hain aur aisa bhi nahi hai k Mrs. Kapoor ki illness aisi hai jiska koi illaj nahi bas yun keh sakate hain ki hamain koi sahi illaj abhi tak nahi mila but u don't worry main ho sake woh sari koshishain karungi Mrs. Kapoor ko thik karne k liye but mujhe isme aapki help ki jaroorat hain. (
Raj & NeVi looks at her amusingly all were clueless but all were very happy that there is still hope that they can being back Priya alive.)
Neha: help kaisi help... Aur hum aapki kya help kar sakte hain? (
Neha asked being confused to Sandy as she didn't know what kind of help Sandy needs now.)
Sandy: nothing much like u know Priya's is suffering from depression jisme insaan k saath bahut much hota hai kuch log feelings toh kuch log apni senses kho dete hain but with Mrs. Kapoor she completely lost her senses & become like dead person aur main yahi janana chahti hun ki aisa kya hua that Mrs. Kapoor k saath jiske wajhse unki yeh state ho gayi hai. I want to know everything abt her past & specially every small details of the day when she reached into this state. (
Sandy asked to Raj & NeVi casually then she is waiting for their reply here Raj looks at NeVi both nods their head in yes.)
Raj: it was all happened like that jisne sabki zindgi badal di... (
before he could continue further all turn back to looking at door as someone entered in cabin suddenly without knocking everyone looked the person with shock.)

---@ ---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

When Ram & Priya had decided they won't marry to each other how did they come along together... What happen to Ram's dream girl... Did Ram forgot her her & moved on in life... What happen with Prius that today she is in this illness state... & where is Ram who's is on door is he the person... U will get all the answers in future tracks...
until then bye take care with this small Preview...

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

Preview:
We will get to see that in flash back RaYa's meeting in sharma house. Shrma's & Kapoor's will meet & will be happy to see each other. Sharma's & Kapoor's both will approve this alliance after meeting Ram & Priya now final decision will be on RaYa.
In present lost of twist & suspense is to be unfold in next so stay tune here.

If u like this part or story plz comment on it & like the post of update... it will give me more encouragement to write so plz reply...

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey leena ji awesome uppdate after long time amazing tha now waiting for next part