Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I don't know what to say about tonight's episodeConfused! Frankly, I am not convinced with the events that led to consummationDead. They were fighting like cats and dogs one moment, and suddenly they are staring at each other in an eye lock.. but why did Soham go thru with the whole thing? There is absolutely no clarity in his feelingsDead. And why the hell did Rajji let this happen? She knows he loves Bani and not her.. then why Rajji whyAngry? You stupid girl!Angry I thought since Rajji let it happen according to the news, may be Soham confessed something in that drunken state and thats why she didn't mind.. but no.. there was nothing but fighting until that momentAngry. These two never spoke civilly to each other till dateShocked! How can they go thru with this? Very disappointed with the whole charadeAngryAngry

And I wanted to ask.. Soham was only drunk.. not drugged! How come he doesn't remember anything that happened?Dead He is apologizing to Rajji for not coming home the night before but doesn't remember what he has done?! Thats strangeDead! And Rajji maata poured a bucket full of water on her head after she heard him utter THE wordDeadDead. WHat is the use of that water Rajji? Is it going to wash off your memories or the impending pregnancy the very first time you lose your virginity! Always wondered about this.. in these serials, the lead pair does it only one time and they become pregnantLOL! Throughout the pregnancy the female is subjected to all kinds of nonsense and separated from husband or terminal illnessConfused! This is nothing authentic.. beaten by every single maker of every single show a million times!DeadDead Stupid show! Can't believe I watched this crap!D'oh

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kiss-Swetha-SophiSaysKaShCrazyAneesarajji-cutestvijayarvisailujafarabishalinii173-Dynamite-Bamonforever_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So thats it?!" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
bani serial "sathiya gaya" hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya2012ANGELshweta

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
True ! Stern Smile
But I'll just say one thing , may be both were just physically aroused at that moment ? Ermm Physical intimacy does not necessarily require love you know LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesasailujafarabiBamonforever-Eris-

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hima, I never thought this serial would become so rubbish.. I don't even want to comment on today's episode.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67bratz007sailuja

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

True ! Stern Smile
But I'll just say one thing , may be both were just physically aroused at that moment ? Ermm Physical intimacy does not necessarily require love you know LOL

I agree.. but what hell is going to follow now? Soham not remembering is going to be a torture for Rajji.. Rajji was in her senses na.. she knew exactly how Soham felt about her.. then, she should stop him from causing damage to her! If this was a western country where two people sometimes get together for fun without any strings, I would understand.. but this is India.. rural India.. she is married to this person and that makes it all the more important that she be on her emotional guard 24/7 especially since she knows that he loves Bani and not her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophiSaysfarabi-Dynamite-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Hima, I never thought this serial would become so rubbish.. I don't even want to comment on today's episode.  

This show has gone to dogs now! Rajji was the only saving grace but they managed to ruin her image as well for me today!

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
iam really upset DeadDeadDead after watching today episode .. i didn't expect dis word from sohum.. Deadbut totally fedup serial wat a crap track.. ? no sense , no logic no words more say to about diz crap serial..   i thought he is staring to fall love with her slowly .. at least physically towards her  but totally has gone collapse.. so much irritating and funny think . today episodeAngryAngry  only angered with cv and writters.. 

Edited by saila1305 - 31 October 2013 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

True !Stern SmileBut I'll just say one thing , may be both were just physically aroused at that moment ? ErmmPhysical intimacy does not necessarily require love you knowLOL

I agree.. but what hell is going to follow now? Soham not remembering is going to be a torture for Rajji.. Rajji was in her senses na.. she knew exactly how Soham felt about her.. then, she should stop him from causing damage to her! If this was a western country where two people sometimes get together for fun without any strings, I would understand.. but this is India.. rural India.. she is married to this person and that makes it all the more important that she be on her emotional guard 24/7 especially since she knows that he loves Bani and not her.

Totally agree wt u Hima.Rajji ko kya hoya tha ?joh apne apko rape hone diya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.