Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

First of all happy birthday Arjun...!! <3
And second of all I so much love this vm!!
Too much amazing!!
To good!!
Actually mindblowing!!
If Arjun see this...Iam sure he will love it
too like I do...!!!

thanks alot dear
 i hope he does... n like this one to
glad u liked it thanks
drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gopi06

amazing one fiza ...you bring out various shades of Arjun beautifully

thanks alot dear
glad u liked it thnku😳
drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roses-khushi

awesome vm re

thanks alot reπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I saw this very very special VM today...I got so emotional while watching it..don't have many  words to express my feeling..the effort you have put Fiza is clearly visible..lekin yahan baat sirf effort ki nahi hai..you have made it with so much love and sincerity...jab baat dil se kahi jaye tabhi itni khubsoorat hoti hai...It's very beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the lovely traits of Arjun's personality are perfectly shown in this VM.. our loving, caring, friendly Arjun who is always full of joy and happiness...who knows how to enjoy each and every moment of life..the person who brings smile on every face..the person who is a perfect family man..the person who amidst hectic shooting schedule keeps not only himself but his co-stars and colleagues cheerful...a wonderful team member and a wonderful human being

Fiza...you have done commendable job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I really want Arjun to see this VM...as such he loves watching VM...and this VM for sure will be very special for him also...hope he sees it
GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Fiza Dear mindblowing VM😊 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its Beautiful
drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: well-wisher

I saw this very very special VM today...I got so emotional while watching it..don't have many  words to express my feeling..the effort you have put Fiza is clearly visible..lekin yahan baat sirf effort ki nahi hai..you have made it with so much love and sincerity...jab baat dil se kahi jaye tabhi itni khubsoorat hoti hai...It's very beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the lovely traits of Arjun's personality are perfectly shown in this VM.. our loving, caring, friendly Arjun who is always full of joy and happiness...who knows how to enjoy each and every moment of life..the person who brings smile on every face..the person who is a perfect family man..the person who amidst hectic shooting schedule keeps not only himself but his co-stars and colleagues cheerful...a wonderful team member and a wonderful human being

Fiza...you have done commendable job πŸ‘...I really want Arjun to see this VM...as such he loves watching VM...and this VM for sure will be very special for him also...hope he sees it

awww thanks alot dear for such wonderful feedback... n true its i made frm heart... after his last yrs brthday VM being apprecited so much by evryone.. i was but nervos abt this... but really happy tht my efforts and love is visible...
thanku so much
n i hoping he watch this too,... soonish...
πŸ˜ƒ
drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GauriLuvsRP

Fiza Dear mindblowing VM😊 πŸ‘

Its Beautiful

thanksa lot dear
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
time for new vm by fiza..chk next pg πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FRIENDS, JBSKP-ians, ADINI-ians...
WELCOME BACK...

Today we are back to serve you all with another Super Sizzling VM, Romance ka tadka lagake, garnished with love, this on our Super Cute, Sweet and Hot couple AdiNi..., Made by our very own Chef Fiza...

Song: Har kisiko nahi milta...
Movie: Boss (2013)

hope you will enjoy the VM as much as I have enjoyed, and Fiza has enjoyed creating it...πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy and DO NOT forget to post ur Feedback here, Fiza will be waiting for it...😳..Click on the link below

Regards
Sanchu
πŸ˜ƒ

P.S I am not the creator of the VM, Fiza is entirely responsible for the hardwork, and I am solely posting it on her behalf!