KHISHER OS:A NEW BEGINNING

khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
IT was again a stromy night just like that one.Both nights bought stroms in her life
that changed her life completely.But there was a difference too,that night she was
humiliated her self respect was ruined but today she regained it by the same man 
who had once accused her,he himsef proved it that she was pure her character was
unstained.Standing by the window she was recollecing the past moments.
But will she b able to carry on her life again.will she again b able to love him,
will she b able to forget the horrible past.she didn't knew,asher had assured her
that they will begin their life with a new beginning.The weather was pleasant,cool
breeze touched her face,she felt so relieved.She turned back nd saw her husband and
daughter sleeping.Her daughter was sleeping holding tightly her teddy with a cute 
smile.And her husband,he was also calmed,he was tired too and needed sleep,his scar
on forehead was visible she sat beside him and stroked his hairs and kissed his forehead.
'I'll try my best asher to bring that love back,our life will b same again,i will
try for our daughter,for you,for us for our relation.I could'nt hate you anymore
asher Icouldn't..i can't hate you more i can't live alone anymore,,,,'
She didn't knew whether he heard
or not but he had a smile on his face and that was enough for her.She loved him,
she knew that...she again kissed him and went to sleep holding his hand tightly.She was 
was tired too and wanted some sleep.
She woke up by the wind  nd of found asher and hareem fast asleep.She changed wearing
asher's fav dress,made breakfast and tried hard to wake both of them.'Asher uthen plz
...AHHH theekh hai phr..'She came back with a jug of water and threw  it on both 
of them.'AAA,,,,mama kya kia yeh ap ne,uth to rahi th mein.''khirad pagal ho gai
ho yaar.''haan nazar a raha tha mujhay jese ap log uth rahe thay,ab insaan bann keuth jao wrna kahin mujhe ap pe chai na girani pad jai,.'She left leaving asher 
and hareem extremely annoyed.'Hreem tumhari ammi buhat zalim hain.''ap ko aj pata chala 
hai.mein yeh baat 4 years se jaanti hun!!!''hahaha chalo koi baat nahi poochein gay
tumhari mama ko baad mein.ab chalo neechay wrna kahin sach mein tuhari mama chai na 
gira den.'they both giggled and went downstairs 2 tease khirad!!!!It was indeed a beautiful
beginning for a beautiful future.They had stepped 2wards a bright future...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awh! what a cute little OS! i loved it!
i wish we had a humsafer part 2 with such scenes!
what do you think about continuing it? would love to read more from you!
i just love Khisher!
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os
 love it! 
wish to continue? 
do yaar!
khisher thumbnail
i have posted a SS with the name THE NEWS...
i'll think about continuing this os too...actually my exams are going on,,,i was able to post this one as i had already written it quite before...will definitely write more ๐Ÿ˜›
you made me sooo happy๐Ÿ˜ณ

minakrish thumbnail
Awesome work! ๐Ÿ‘
Lovely shot! โค๏ธ
Please try to continue! ๐Ÿ˜‰
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww so cute after reading ur os i m in love with khiser
khisher thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

Aww so cute after reading ur os i m in love with khiser

Thanks a lot yaar๐Ÿ˜›
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khisher

Thanks a lot yaar๐Ÿ˜›

read your SS
a news plz update soon :)
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't use to see Humsafar earlier. A few days ago I got to know about it. I watched all the episodes on YT. It was really amazing!

And of course love this. Asher and Khirad have an amazing love story. And I adore it!

Love Khisher!:-)

Thanks a lot.
-Tanu.