Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: silverbug

Also want to add that I don't believe int his bullshit that mamla gauhar and andy ke beech me tha and kushal shouldn't have intervened.

Have you never stood up for family or a friend ? Even if you haven't, every person is different and does not have follow the same reasoning as you do.

Besides Andy said quite a few nasty things about Kushal during the task and even before that.

I am proud that he took a stand for his frnd/love...it take guts to not think abt the show n money and stand for something you believe in...he is a true Superstar..!!
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverbug

Also want to add that I don't believe int his bullshit that mamla gauhar and andy ke beech me tha and kushal shouldn't have intervened.

Have you never stood up for family or a  friend ? Even if you haven't,  every person is different and does not have follow the same reasoning as you do.

Besides Andy said quite a few nasty things about Kushal during the task and even before that. 

Andy thinks just becuase he was gay he can make fun using a ladies lingerine ðŸ˜¡ He is sick.Kushals reaction was normal and instinctive.IF BB showed what andy has done people would have killed him when he came out.Such a sick guy he is ðŸ¤¢
columbia14 thumbnail
Kushal did the right thing with Andy, no questions at all on that. But saying he did that to respect women is wrong, he did that for Gohaur. If he had respected women, he would have walked away after the first push by Tanisha. He followed her to the bathroom, where she had gone to washup. His response to Andy was not for respecting women, it was for Gohaur. He did it for a friend, not for his respect of women.
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chalo shukar hai ye looser out hoa.He is big egoistic and childish.