Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VOILETNIKKI13

VOILETNIKKI13

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i like vishnu character very much, but today

when i saw the episode i really felt bad about meethi. how can that vishnu saved mukta instead of meethi

previous episode and all he told meeti  that he is respecting the marriage and he never turn back but now  how can he changed his mind setup

OMG i really feel sad about meeti  got disappoint about vishnu  

i am sorry to vishnu and vishnu fan's

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabuShaktifanSwatikoolsadhu1000tiny15SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stupid vishnu" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Mr Morals left his own wife to die in the fire. tut tut tut. Mr Morals went morally bankrupt when he ran in to save his SAALI but not his wifeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VOILETNIKKI13aishray

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
TM

its happen sometime...c dis mrg is very new for dem...n also dey not completely move on 1stly...dey jst tried very hard...btw u watch precap he feel guilty for dat n also apologized to meethi...n also meethi too understood why dis happen...dis is start n example too hv partner understood eachother n support eachother too...

In fact m feel very happy to see precap...meethi not get angree on vishnu n blast out on him UN-necessary...infact she understand his situation n also talk with him very politely...its very necessary in mrg btw two person to understand eachother situation n also hv to tk some patient too...  

lets c what happen next...if vishnu want to break dis mrg for his love sek no tention yarrr...

bt i honstly want after dis mrg break meethi never get back with criminal aakash...dats sit...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VOILETNIKKI13lamboobabukoolsadhu1000tiny15-Navetha-

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

TM

its happen sometime...c dis mrg is very new for dem...n also dey not completely move on 1stly...dey jst tried very hard...btw u watch precap he feel guilty for dat n also apologized to meethi...n also meethi too understood why dis happen...dis is start n example too hv partner understood eachother n support eachother too...

In fact m feel very happy to see precap...meethi not get angree on vishnu n blast out on him UN-necessary...infact she understand his situation n also talk with him very politely...its very necessary in mrg btw two person to understand eachother situation n also hv to tk some patient too...  

lets c what happen next...if vishnu want to break dis mrg for his love sek no tention yarrr...

bt i honstly want after dis mrg break meethi never get back with criminal aakash...dats sit...
swati don't worry vishnu will not marry mkt & meeshi mrg won't break. hes feeling guilty bcoz till now he has given preference 2 meethi. but there cums time prsn bcums bit weak. so thta was the case 4 vihsnu laos.
but pre-cpa is hope ful. now vihsnu will take care of meethi fully.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VOILETNIKKI13ShaktifanSwati-Navetha-

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@tiny m not worry abt mishu mrg or either mukash mrg...i jst want cvs not shwn meethi get back with criminal aakash...bcs its totally against of morality...

a person committed lots of crime the base of wrong guidance bt its not other innocent peoples fault lyk iccha damini meethi kanha...so why criminal aakash get forgiveness for his criminal dids its a totally wrong...

its means whoever commit crimes den said m doing dis bcs of wrong guidance n den asking forgiveness so people forgive him is so bad...

den its shown to koi bhi crime committe kare den uske bad mafi mange aur good act kare so usse maaf kiya jaay...den no one respect law n order 

VOILETNIKKI13tiny15-Navetha-

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

@tiny m not worry abt mishu mrg or either mukash mrg...i jst want cvs not shwn meethi get back with criminal aakash...bcs its totally against of morality...

a person committed lots of crime the base of wrong guidance bt its not other innocent peoples fault lyk iccha damini meethi kanha...so why criminal aakash get forgiveness for his criminal dids its a totally wrong...

its means whoever commit crimes den said m doing dis bcs of wrong guidance n den asking forgiveness so people forgive him is so bad...

den its shown to koi bhi crime committe kare den uske bad mafi mange aur good act kare so usse maaf kiya jaay...den no one respect law n order 

So does that mean no one ever deserves forgiveness if they endeavour to change themselves? That's a bit mean. Aakash's cases wasn't ever one of simple misguidance...he just had no one to ever teach him right and wrong and he had no one who gave any example to him of goodness. He grew up in an atmosphere where being evil was considered being normal and no one was any different. Are we not all a map of our parents? It was just Aakash's bad luck to get such parents who instilled evil in him. Now if he has come out if that blindfold, changed and can see his mother is wrong and that he has become a good person why do people refuse to forgive him? He hasn't murdered anyone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i loved meekash actually more because of mrunal's damdaar acting 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrloveyouichcha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Same thing i want . He should understand very clearly that this type of forcing will not be accepted by ANY girl , he created havoc in her attempt to re settle in life and did ALL to embarass her . It is like pressing the nostrils and suffocating someone so that person opens mouth to breathe . She ultimately had to flee from her rightful home that her grand parents bequeathed to her . That man needs to be taught a lesson .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 October 2013 at 7:56am

tinafanstiny15-Navetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top