Uttaran

So what will happen now?

Poll Question: Will Mukta marry Aakash or will the 4 reunite with their own love?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [60.00%]
8 [40.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I am sincerely hoping Mukta marries AakashSmile That way Meeshu and MuKash can start new lives. But somehow I really doubt this will happen. Because saying from past experience the CVs won't be good to us.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VOILETNIKKI13JoMoprincessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So what will happen now?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
don't worry mkt will marry akash.
bcoz colors is promoting meethi-vishnu as a couple.
the  day vishnu entered colors'd compared vishnu -meethi as veer-iccha & many ckts in the show 'd compared them wid veecha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabutinafansShaktifanSwatiSRKLuvr-Navetha-

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
after yesterday incident i think Mukta n Aakash mrg happen surely 

Edited by punirashakti - 31 October 2013 at 4:16am

tiny15SRKLuvr-Navetha-

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Aap dono ke mooh mein ghee shakkarBig smileBig smile

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I don't want Mukta with a spineless man (Vishnu)! I always wanted to see Mukta with Yuvi, but that is never going to happen so any other man then Vishnu is all fine with me. Even if this means Aakash. If not Mukta atleast RPR gets along with Aakash. Damaad and Sasurji can share their wives nakhras and tips how to handle them LOL

Edited by aishray - 31 October 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123jessiejayAurora.princessofkesarSRKLuvr

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I think option 1 will happenEmbarrassed.The storyline will stagnate and have no further scope if mushnu and meekash reunite.

aishraySRKLuvrprincessofkesar

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I don't want Mukta with a spineless man (Vishnu)! I always wanted to see Mukta with Yuvi, but that is never going to happen so any other man then Vishnu is all fine with me. Even if this means Aakash. If not Mukta atleast RPR gets along with Aakash. Damaad and and Sasurji can share their wives nakhras and tips how to handle them LOL
LOL That's actually so true. From what I glean, Rathore understood Aakash when he was wrong, and understood Aakash when he had changed too. Same with Mukta. Aakash deserves to be with those who understand him.Smile I still remember the look of delight not fake on his face when he saw that Mukta had tattooed his name to her arm. I'm not sure exactly what he thought on it but I really feel Aakash deserves true, unwavering unyielding love that will never betray him. If you really go to see, Meethi BROKE THEIR MARRIAGE (they weren't separated if they wanted to unite and papers had only been signed not lodged) on the basis of her Anni's health. That was not fair to Aakash.

I love Rathore and Aakash's rapportSmile
I don't want my Mukta with that loser even if she doesn't end up with AakashDead Meeshu is all good they are compatible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Muktha n Aakash wil get married for sure ROFL Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabuaishraytiny15SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top