๐Ÿ‘ 
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome
Waiting for taarey romance
update soon
Awsm os.. continue soon :)
HOLA GUYS IN THIS OS GALLERY I WILL BE POSTING OS 2S 3S 4S 5S AS I THINK THESE ARE NOT SS SO PLEASE COOPERATE WITH ME
BYE
AND WHO WANTS THE PART 2 OF THE OS LOVE CAME BACK PLEASE COMMENT.
Awesome๐Ÿ˜›
continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Amazing os
Plz update next part soon
taarey reunion os is superb. waiting for its next part. update soon
TAAREY OS: LOVE CAME BACK

PART 2

Taani blushes even more. Then Rey tells every thing to Taani happened in this while. After that Rey asks Taani

R: Taani tum coffee piogi.

T: Haan

R: OK Main bana ke lata hun.

T: Kyun aap kyun banaoge mein banaungi.

R: Nahi main

T: Main

R: Main

T: OK jaiye.

Rey went to make coffee and Taani gets a call from her friend Kiya. And then their conversation starts:

K: Hello Taani.

T: Hello Kiya.

K: How are you?

T: I am great and what about you?

K: I am great too and what about your love Rey?

Taani blushes and says:

T: He is great too. He loves me a lot and (starts sobbing) You know I was doing wrong with Rey by staying far away from him and I thought that he will move on but after this while Rey loves me a lot.

Conversation gets over.

Rey heard their conversation and was happy to see Taani's love for him. He was glad to have her in her life. 

(Note: Rey knew that Taani will come back so he had asked his parents that if he can marry Taani when she come backs after their college ends and they agreed with his decision. They told them that he can marry her anytime whenever they want.) 

Rey wents to Taani and gives her a cup of coffee and takes the other one for him. They drank the coffee and talks and after that Rey takes Taani to his room. Taani is shocked and happy to see her pics all over the room and tears of happiness comes out of her eyes. Rey sees this and goes towards her and wipes the tears from her face. Taani hugs him very tightly and Rey too hugs her tightly like no one can seprate them. And then Rey tells Taani to sleep and made her lie on his bed and then he too lies besides her staring and smiling at her and then Taani puts her hand on Rey's cheek and Rey feels that moment. Then they both hugs each other tightly. Then Taani spoke:

T: Rey agar main aapse kuch maangu toh aap denge?

R: Lo yeh koi puchne ki baat hai tum bolo mein tumhe woh cheez abhi la dunga.

T: Mujhe toh bas aap chahiye. (She was having a fear in her eyes of loosing Rey again)

R: What but Taani itni jaldi agar kuch zyada ho gaya toh...

T: Please Rey mein aapke iss pyaar ke liye bahut tadpi hun please aaj aap protest mat kijiye aur agar kuch karna hai toh just make me yours Rey please. I am a having a fear that I will loose you again Rey. And I dont want to loose you.

And starts crying. Rey hugs her.

R: Hey baby please dont cry I know that you cant loose me in fact even I cant loose you so please stop crying.

NOTE: NOW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THE CONTENT BELOW HAVE MATURE CONTENT WHICH IS 13+ SO PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK THAN DON'T SAY THAT I DINT INFORM YOU.

T: Please Rey make me yours
Please Rey.

Now Rey cant stop himself from loving her so he pulled off by hug

R: Taani you really want this.

T: YES.

R: OK Then

Now Rey cupped her face and gave kisses all over her face. Now he kissed near her lips and Taani captured his lips into a passionate kiss. Rey responded equally he nibbled her lower lip for making her open her lips but she thought of teasing him so she dint open up. So Rey withdraw ed from kiss and gets up from the bed in anger. Then Taani also gets up and starts manofying him. She hugged him from back but Rey removed her hands. Then she moves in front of him and started opening up his shirts buttons and his toned masculine chest was visible to her and she cant resist him and started kissing him all over his chest. Rey was shocked to see his Taani so naughty and wild but enjoyed it too.

Then Taani pushes Rey on the bed and she comes over him. He holds her waist and says 

R: I dint knew that my Taani is so naughty and wild.

T: Abhi aapne meri naughtiness aur wildness dekhi kahan hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

R: Acha toh aaj hi dikha do ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

And then they got intimated and soon married too.

THE END

I WILL POST AFTER WARDS.
Edited by taareydil - 10 years ago
luvly part 2 till nw.. 
kiya n taani convo was luvly :) 
rey is so sweet :)

will edit my comment wen u update it fully :)
update next part soon plzzz...