Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

-||Happy Birthday King Khan: Badshah of Bollywood||- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 65

Page 1
Page   of 65
Page 3 Page 65

..eyecatchers..

IF-Rockerz

..eyecatchers..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey the thread is up now so you all can leave back your precious messages.

I need to go somewhere so will anyone mind PMing the MOD and GM to make the thread Globally Announcement cause it's Shahrukh Khan we are talking about.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayal.Safina.aakanshyaKARAN888SaiSqazplm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||Happy Birthday King Khan: Badshah of Bollywood||- (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.KuchiMama.Ds

IF-Sizzlerz

.KuchiMama.Ds

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Whats the date? Tongue

Its 2nd November,Shocked
When my SasurG was born,Star
His dimples ,His eyes ,His Charm Day Dreaming
Kills the whole kingdom.Embarrassed
His Fans,His haters go Gaga just for his ek jhalak.Silly

Hope u live atleast until my and Aryu's marriage.Blushing

Now Let's PARTY!!!Dancing

Edited by dddds - 01 November 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rihan0007Prim_123

KARAN888

IF-Rockerz

KARAN888

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aakanshya

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
My unique birthday wish for our one and only King Khan. Thank you to Jenifer from my BollyCurry Buzzer team for the editing!!! :) Please note this is copyrighted. LOL

November 2nd 2013 marks the 48th birthday of a figure in Bollywood known by many names, most fondly Baadshah or the mighty King Khan! No fan needs think twice when asked what falls on November 2nd, so we at BollyCurry present to you a special birthday wish - in our own unique style - for our King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan!

It is without doubt that Shah Rukh is truly a chamatkar to all his well wishers around the world. He is not any girl's King Uncle, but rather every girl's Baadshah. Spanning his life from childhood to adulthood, SRK ban gaya gentleman, and since then, he has easily made every girl deewana for him. 

Whenever we see him and Gauri together, our unbidden hearts automatically chant "rab ne bana di jodi", as the mohabbatein between them is more then evident. Not one to disappoint, Shah Rukh is always present to say main hoon na to his millions of fans across the glove, causing the female population to swoon and utter "hum tumhare hain sanam", as who knows, kal ho naa ho.

He has always taught his family, friends and fans alike to stop living like Devdas as life is all about kabhi khushi kabhie gham. Well wishers living abroad have been taught to fall in love with India because pardes is nothing compared to swades. He has made fans who live abroad understand that despite being born in another country and living there their whole life, phir bhi dil hai Hindustani, as oh darling! Yeh hai India!

Shah Rukh has made every girl believe that one day dilwale dulhania le jayenge. Every time we see the King of romance on screen, kuch kuch hota hai and we fervently wish there was a duplicate of our own somewhere in the world. He has has taught people that that there is no such thing as darr as life is a mysterious paheli. He has given us a lot ofjosh to overcome any struggles and challenges. We may not know the anjaam of things to come, but we do know that this dil to pagal hai for Shah Rukh. SRK, Baazigar, tu hai bada jadugar!

Your name is Khan and we love you so much dil se! Please Shah Rukh, kabhi alvida naa kehnakyunki hum hain rahi pyar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte. We will always continue showering our love for you, jab tak hain jaan and beyond!

BollyCurry wishes you a very happy 48th birthday. We pray for the immense success of your new film and wish you all the happiness and love in the world.

My video: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fa5ButIlSfk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 01 November 2013 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayalaakanshyaSaiSwhiterose29

..eyecatchers..

IF-Rockerz

..eyecatchers..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sorry @Cutiepie Rani I am putting your video right away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayalaakanshyaSRKTima

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday my hero! You were, are and will always remain my hero Heart Keep rocking Bollywood Heart Love you so much <3

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to the one and only KING KHAN! <33 Day Dreaming My first crush ever, my childhood love Heart Have a rocking year ahead! Embarrassed <3

Love you so much Heart

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Before I begin, I just want to say that this is not the official birthday thread of Shahrukh because someone else has already requested permission to create the thread. Hopefully that person will have the thread up soon! If not, there's always me. But every year I still feel like doing something special when it is my jaan's birthday. I couldn't open up the birthday thread for him as many other people want to get that opportunity, so instead I have created a birthday video for him. Yup I know I'm 4 days (3 days in India) early, but I just can't wait. LOL

So without much further ado, here's presenting to you the video! (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fa5ButIlSfk

We all know that Nov 2nd is a really special day!! Embarrassed

You can love him or hate him. You came praise him or criticize him. You can love his movies or hate them. You came praise his movies or criticize them. You can love his acting or hate his acting. You can praise his acting or criticize his acting. But it all comes down to whatever you chose to do, you simply can't ignore him. 

This man needs to introduction. He is none other than Shahrukh Khan, known as the King Khan to many of his fans and well wishers. That is a title no one can take away from him and he truly is a King in all respects (in my opinion at least).

He will soon turn 48 years old.. Many people are taking digs at his age and how he looks his age. Those people are forgetting all the medical problems that Shahru has gone through in his early stage of life. For all that this man has gone through, he is certainly fit and fine for his age. We all know his bad habit of smoking which he has said he is trying to give up. Just in a recent birthday interview he mentioned his daughter Suhana is telling him the same thing to give up smoking. Those who smoke know its not an easy task to do that. But we wish Shahrukh the best in trying to get rid of his habit. Who cares if he looks his age while his contemporaries don't. This isn't anything about how old someone is. This is only about the talent, passion, dedication, and commitment a person has for his career. And Shahrukh indeed has all of that. 

Now coming to his movies we all know that not all of them have been great hits. And neither do we expect each and every movie of his to be hits. Many people liked seeing Shahrukh in a negative role in which he started of his career (not his first initial films, but quite early in his career) with such films as Baazigar and Darr.

While some liked his 'negative' avatar, many more loved his 'lover' boy character that came with his movies Dilwalhe Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

With just these 4 films one thing was sure. That Shahrukh was in the industry for good. With just his initial films, he proved himself in the industry. He was loved by millions. 

Then there were those movies near the beginning of his career that either didn't do so well, got mixed reviews from the audience, or were claimed super hit films like Karan Arjun, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, and Pardes. Others that got mixed reviews from the audience include: Koyla, Yes Boss, Duplicate, Dil Se, & Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. 

But with films like Mohabbatein & Khabhi Khushi Khabhi Gaum Shahrukh once again stole the hearts of millions.

Devdas, Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam, Chalte Chalte, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Main Hoon Naa, and Veer Zaara were another set of films that had rather mixed reviews by the audience. Some loved it, others not so much. But each movie proved that Shahrukh was here to stay and rule hearts of millions. 

Then came Shahrukh in a new avatar with Swades.

Paheli and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna didn't do as well with the audience either.

For those who were tired of the 'lover' boy Shahrukh were in for a treat with the release of Don. 

Chak De India, Om Shanti Om, and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi didn't do as well as expected, but that didn't stop Shahrukh fans from watching these movies. 

My Name is Khan saw Shahrukh in a different, unique role. Some loved it, others hated it. But it created an impact overall. Many were just excited to see the pairing of Kajol and Shahrukh after a long time.

And now we come down to the most recent release of King Khan that stirred up some quite mixed reviews. Ra One is a unique film meant more for the younger generation. Some loved it, some thought it was average, and some hated it. But this movie is one movie that could not be ignored by anyone. 

Jab Tak Hai Jaan, got a lot of mixed reviews. The film was very close to the actor's heart as it was Mr. Yash Chopra's last directional film. Little did anyone know that the famous director whom Shahrukh owes most of his stardom to, would pass away. Shahrukh is where he is because of Mr. Yash Chopra ji. The film also co starred Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. 

Finally in this tribute of King Khan, we end with his most recent film to date, Chennai Express co starring Deepika Padukone. This film did exceptionally well at the box office. And of course our king rocked in it as usual. 

Shahrukh continues to steal the hearts of millions of admires, fans, and well wishers. We all understand that not everyone will be a fan or a well wisher. But the bottom line is that no one can ignore this Khan by any means. He has made a place in Bollywood and even if you may not like him, you can't deny that his hard work has paid off in the industry. Here's wishing the King of Bollywood a very successful life. May he continue to entertain us with lots of more films. May he continue surprising us with new adventures. He has this charm to him. Embarrassed 

You can love him or hate him, praise him or criticize him, but you can't ignore him. He is who he is. And I hope he never changes ever! Praying every day for his success. God bless him and his family.

* These animations are not mine and credit goes to the respected makers. If you do use them do credit maker*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Yes I have just copied and pasted content from one of my previous threads! (:

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 01 November 2013 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayalaakanshyaKARAN888trinilisaSaiSqazplm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top