Bade Acche Laggte Hai

cv may bring an unexpected new twist of baby swapping

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i wonder pihu may not be raya's own kid but may be swapped in dubai hospital and may be suhani be the real kid who know even they may be twins LOLLOLLOL weird thoughts   as pihu is sure of negative LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cv may bring an unexpected new twist of baby swapping" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
LOLno chance lil pihu is ram's daughter only look at the similarities ek dum xerox copy reg this pihu in that accident may be some weird things hpnd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004shavii

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
No way... Or else the whole lil pihu track will b false..
May b at that time too priya gave birth to twins... N suhani is the other raya kid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

May b at that time too priya gave birth to twins... N suhani is the other raya kid...

i too feel something like this i think priya and suhani have some relationship for sure...

i think suhani and pihu may be twins for sure samy and suhani is going to happen LOL

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

LOLno chance lil pihu is ram's daughter only look at the similarities ek dum xerox copy reg this pihu in that accident may be some weird things hpnd

hmm i agree she usd to be ram xerox but in 7 years  i feel priya is kidnapped for sure LOLLOLLOL and ye wla pihu juhi ki badi beti hogi LOLLOLLOLLOL from her hubby before marrying rajeevLOL

lekshmimukesh

Groupbie

lekshmimukesh

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavii

i too feel something like this i think priya and suhani have some relationship for sure...

i think suhani and pihu may be twins for sure samy and suhani is going to happen LOL

May be ur right shamavi, in Cadburys celebration ad samy and suhani are there, not samy and pihu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekshmimukesh

Originally posted by shavii

May be ur right shamavi, in Cadburys celebration ad samy and suhani are there, not samy and pihu.

after seeing that ad only i came to conclusion it will be samy and suhani and pihu full negative and i want an person to enter where he teaches pihu and lesson and bring in rasta Wink make her realize her fault LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top