Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

how the mess will be cleaned up in KM?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

peeyara

IF-Rockerz

peeyara

Joined: 01 September 2012

Posts: 8434

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i was wondering how the mess created by cvs in KM will be cleaned upConfused
Priya is going to get many more shocks in futureOuch
jab naina ke adoption ki baat aayi toh Ram would have said her whole truth, he should have told her about divorce too but he didn't...yeh cvs bhi naAngry
but iam confident of one thing that Priya will definitely trust Ram with each n every thing as she knows how emotional n senti her husband isSmile
many might be thinking why priya has not exposed pihu but i think as a mother she has done good thing in not exposing herTongue
if she would have exposed pihu, pihu would have become very arrogant  n would behave insanely, she has given a chance to pihu to change herself and everybody does deserve one chance Tongue
but this pihu is very spoilt, she is just acting infront of her mom like a good girl, she dont know her mom is super smartWinkLOL
this naina n juhi are confusing priya very much, priya need to come in her ACP pradhyuman avatar to know whats going on Wink
i guess naina has taken property papers from ram's cupboard which he has transferrred in her n juhi's name...remember Angry
itna bada blunder kar diya ram ne even after nuts warning..pata nhi un papaers ka kya karegi naina..maybe she'll give it to rajeevOuch
rajat was far better than juhi...now dont think that i love rajat LOL...its just that he too loved priya not knowing that she is his friend wife but when he knew about it he always maintained a distance with priya n always tried to bring RaYa together but juhi has now become uncomfortable with priya after she has gained her memory LOL...she is avoiding her like anythingLOL


Edited by peeyara - 30 October 2013 at 9:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiashuAnu Shrirambaas-tvdilini2Saiflicioussimlavidhisahana747shavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how the mess will be cleaned up in KM?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012

Posts: 11445

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
very simple some dangerous virus is injected on such dangerous people and can be thrown out easilyLOL

the mess called chuhi and her daughter naina need to be thrown out .

i think it is divorce paper for sure raya is going to suffer  for growing such fat growing monster using ram's money Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramSakshiashu

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Joined: 04 November 2006

Posts: 2422

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I am just wondering...Juhi being evil is too predictable a plot. Everyone is expecting Juhi to be evil, so I wonder if that is what will happen.The CVs have been known to give some shocks in the past, many times what we expect never happens. Who knows, Juhi may be more selfless than Rajat! Ermm 
 
 
The CVs may show her evil but in the end, they may show that she pretended to be evil to protect Ram and family from Rajeev! Evil Smile  In fact, I want Juhi to be a bigger selfless person than Rajjo Bhaiyya...why not? Stern Smile Why should only Rajjo Bhaiyya carry that tag? 


Edited by SuganthiS - 30 October 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012

Posts: 11445

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

I am just wondering...Juhi being evil is too predictable a plot. Everyone is expecting Juhi to be evil, so I wonder if that is what will happen.The CVs have been known to give some shocks in the past, many times what we expect never happens. Who knows, Juhi may be more selfless than Rajat! Ermm 
 
 
The CVs may show her evil but in the end, they may show that she pretended to be evil to protect Ram and family from Rajeev! Evil Smile  In fact, I want Juhi to be a bigger selfless person than Rajjo Bhaiyya...why not? Stern Smile Why should only Rajjo Bhaiyya carry that tag? 


haha what an joke she was soo selfless na left the km long back with her dash daughter but she is busy turning raya own daughters who are dumb against rayaLOLLOLLOLLOL she is not self less she is soo selfish dashhDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashu

Sakshiashu

Newbie

Sakshiashu

Joined: 13 August 2013

Posts: 17

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Happy day dreaming! She starts her roles as positive, then turns bitter negative. Nothing's different even this time. Even in kahaani, the same happened but sakshi exposed her & saved the family & reunited with Om. I hope the same thing happens here too. But there she had kamal who always stood by her but here she is all alone. That is my big concern.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsimlavidhishavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012

Posts: 11445

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakshiashu

Happy day dreaming! She starts her roles as positive, then turns bitter negative. Nothing's different even this time. Even in kahaani, the same happened but sakshi exposed her & saved the family & reunited with Om. I hope the same thing happens here too. But there she had kamal who always stood by her but here she is all alone. That is my big concern.

well said

there was atleast kamal but here no one... not even neha who is busy giving sympathy to chuhi more than priya never expected from herDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Saabi45

Senior Member

Saabi45

Joined: 13 December 2006

Posts: 435

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
The mess is way deeper than Juhi just turning negative overnight or schematically. Either way, its gonna have a domino effect bigtime which is usually BT style.

Foremost, everyone seems to think that Priya is fit as a fiddle. For a person out of coma, you generally relate things in extremely slow motion. But they've chosen the expressway and I'm sure pretty much everything will hit in no time. A precise case of "$#!t hit the fan".

For once, if they show Ram figuring the puzzle alongside Priya it will make it worth it. Otherwise its a routine case of bang-bang expose and the family are all grateful to the Priya's ACP instincts LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhishavii

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Joined: 13 August 2012

Posts: 2502

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saabi45

The mess is way deeper than Juhi just turning negative overnight or schematically. Either way, its gonna have a domino effect bigtime which is usually BT style.

Foremost, everyone seems to think that Priya is fit as a fiddle. For a person out of coma, you generally relate things in extremely slow motion. But they've chosen the expressway and I'm sure pretty much everything will hit in no time. A precise case of "$#!t hit the fan".

For once, if they show Ram figuring the puzzle alongside Priya it will make it worth it. Otherwise its a routine case of bang-bang expose and the family are all grateful to the Priya's ACP instincts LOLLOL
i so wish its ram who figure outs Juhi and naina thingy but this bloody partial Cv's for der woman leads that u cant expect this form a BT hero always same ghisa pitha path Priya maata will have to sort Most boring way D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
You dont mess with Ram's Family-precap

2

Pinky.Raya 15 1248 16 April 2012 at 7:01am
By Siacutie
US telecast of BALH - A BIG MESS -SakshisFan- 4 621 22 November 2011 at 7:05pm
By ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.