Bigg Boss Saath 7

SOME PEOPLE JUST MAKE ME GO ROFL! - Page 2

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: J-SK

Lol yeah, some girl on twitter even said that the GOVERNMENT has to take action against Salman because of her petition. πŸ€£ I pity them, they think they are so smart. 

🀣

1. Kushal has a girlfreind outside but having affair inside the house!

2. Tanisha Belong to a good family but want to have affair with that naag maani 

3. Gauhar say Halal Halal but everything she does is Haram

4. Apoorva i dont even know if he exist or not in the house

5. Andy " dost hain sare mere"

and it goes on!

Like seriously ur here to make relationship? to celebrate bhai behen rakhsha bhandan and make freinds? or Play game and win the show??? πŸ˜†

Mujhe toh yeh show Bis Boss nahin Band Baja boulana chayie!

Everyone is ur competitor in the house and everyone should play their own game but again nevermind πŸ˜†

Yahan toh aisa hai koi bhai ke talash mein koi dost ke talash mein koi gf ke talash mein...

Chalo iss show ko Talash boulate hain!

Anyways more tamasha more fun!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: meghan11

Nahin...Andy's style!!! πŸ˜­

J-SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: J3SANGEL

🀣

1. Kushal has a girlfreind outside but having affair inside the house!

2. Tanisha Belong to a good family but want to have affair with that naag maani 

3. Gauhar say Halal Halal but everything she does is Haram

4. Apoorva i dont even know if he exist or not in the house

5. Andy " dost hain sare mere"

and it goes on!

Like seriously ur here to make relationship? to celebrate bhai behen rakhsha bhandan and make freinds? or Play game and win the show??? πŸ˜†

Mujhe toh yeh show Bis Boss nahin Band Baja boulana chayie!

Everyone is ur competitor in the house and everyone should play their own game but again nevermind πŸ˜†

Yahan toh aisa hai koi bhai ke talash mein koi dost ke talash mein koi gf ke talash mein...

Chalo iss show ko Talash boulate hain!

Anyways more tamasha more fun!

I agree, everyone is pathetic in there! I have some sympathy for Tanisha because of the way she was isolated but her desperate love for Armaan is quite a turn off. I feel bad for Salman, he has to deal with these idiots and their fans!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol yeah, some girl on twitter even said that the GOVERNMENT has to take action against Salman because of her petition. πŸ€£ I pity them, they think they are so smart. 

ROFL...these delusional people provide good entertainment I guess🀣
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†
why didn't i die before reading this
what has this world come to πŸ˜†
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: meghan11

Nah I don't know the meaning of sarcasm coz I am illetrate..🀣...u know never even saw a school building let alone stepping foot in one..🀣

TM meant Aashka is such a rotlu
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Hm I agree just enjoy the popcorns all lunatics in 1 place πŸ˜† bash themm all 🀣. Keep calm and be a troll πŸ˜†
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: uknaik99

Agree.. 

why take a reality show so seriously.. I don't understand
there are petitions for eliminate Salman as Host  and petition to get Kushal back, who cares..

last year there was so much hatred towards Aashka in this forum it was unbelievable.. looks at her now , she just won a prestigious award.. life moves on for these contestants.. 

It is just a reality show folks, don't take it so seriously, enjoy it and move on.. πŸ˜Š

these are only  few gine chune people with lots of MIDs who try to show their love for certain HM by spreading hatred towards other HM or Host
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HooLiGaN

Hm I agree just enjoy the popcorns all lunatics in 1 place πŸ˜† bash themm all 🀣. Keep calm and be a troll πŸ˜†

like u πŸ˜†
arch1209 thumbnail

I am pretty sure the government has better things to do! Seriously, people have bigger problems in life than a reality TV show. I don't want to go into the social dynamics of it, but what upsets me is that many of these people  don't care when these issues, such as domestic violence or abuse happens in real life situations. How many of them create petitions to support "real" people and "real" issues.