I had goosebumps readin it!

Waitin for nxt chp!
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
INTERESTING STORY ... PLEASE PM ME WHENEVER YOU UPDATE
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Mind blowing update. Plz pm me fr next part. And update soon.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but Arnav and Khushi are my fav. Couple and I think what you wrote is not appropriate this is my POV . I can see ASR as a arrogant , Shrewd , Angry , ruthless and as a womanizer  but in your FF ASR looks more of a pervert which I cannot digest . I know there is no need for me to comment on your FF but as a fan I could not stop myself 
arshi68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Sorry to say but Arnav and Khushi are my fav. Couple and I think what you wrote is not appropriate this is my POV . I can see ASR as a arrogant , Shrewd , Angry , ruthless and as a womanizer  but in your FF ASR looks more of a pervert which I cannot digest . I know there is no need for me to comment on your FF but as a fan I could not stop myself 

If ASRis Pevert , he would force himself on Khushi using Contract
But he did not force himself
Here attraction is in both ARNAV n KHUSHI
I think it is a dirfferent love story---->>

ATTRACTION TO  LOVE

Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting
different concept..loved it
waiting for next update

ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh this is something really new :o
Love to read more
Tellow thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2

Arnav was leaning back on his chair, his eyes closed as he tried to relax his over-stressed brain. His business was working perfectly fine yet he wanted to earn more and become more powerful, he didn't know why he had that greed. He had no one to earn for yet wanted to.

A knock on the door diverted his attention as he opened his eyes to see Maria his secretary on the door. He nodded and she smiled and entered his cabin.

"Sir the reports are ready." She told him. Maria had been Arnav's secretary for eight years now and Arnav did have a soft corner for her.

"How is your son now, Maria?" Arnav asked.

Maria smiled at his concern, "Better than before sir. All because of you." She replied honestly.

"Why me?" he asked confused.

"The local hospitals refused to treat him. If you wouldn't have come on time and taken him to the best doctor and paid his fees, then I would have lost my only son." She replied with tears in her eyes. Maria was a 56 year old lady and Arnav respected her a lot when he had found that her son had cancer and local doctors had refused to operate him, Arnav had taken the matter in his hands and had gotten him treated. He knew that Maria's son was her only support and no one knew more than him how it felt when you lose the only loved one in your life, Arnav had seen a lot.

"It's nothing like that... " Arnav said trying not to take any credit.

"May god bless you son..." Maria said in emotion and Arnav's eyes shot up instantly.

"What did you just call me?" he asked her.

Maria looked confused but replied, "Son."

Arnav remained silent and Maria placed the file on the table and turned to leave. "Maria.." Arnav stopped her.

"Yes." She turned around.

"Can you call me son again?" he asked her with child-like innocence that Maria got emotional. She had some idea of his broken past but he would not tell anyone what was actually wrong.

Maria walked to his chair and caressed his hair lovingly, "My son. God bless you." Arnav didn't know what emotion he felt but he instantly hugged Maria while she continued to caress his hair. After a while Maria left and Arnav opened the file she had brought. The face of Arun Malik in the photo just added salt to his deep wounds. He read through the report and smirked, "So you are destroyed now, aren't you, Dad?" he laughed adding the word in an incredulous manner.

Arnav took out the photo from the report and a lighter from his drawer as he lit the photo and smirked looking at the photo burning down as if he was burning the person itself. He spoke to the burning photo, " I am winning Mr. Malik! I am winning ! just three more months... What had you said to me when I met you? That I won't be able to control myself too if I get attracted to someone? And within six months I would lose control?" he asked with hurt. "But look at me. I am controlling myself even if she walks around half naked around me in a closed room. You were wrong Malik, you were wrong..." Arnav told his photo as he threw it in the dust bin.

"Khushi! Where is your salary? You earn so much if you give me some will you die?" shouted her mother as she snatched the money that was in Khushi's hand. She took the whole bundle of money and walked away muttering, "You have never done any good to me. I hate you."

Khushi was now used to this, her mother would take her entire salary ad spare just enough for her basic needs and so that she can hire a rick-shaw to work. Her mother would spend the rest of the money on her own self. They lived in a one bedroom house and ever since Khushi started working the whole house had been renovated and the one bedroom had all the luxuries like personal tv, washroom, etc. and that one bedroom belonged to her mother.

Khushi had to sleep on the floor on a small worn-out mattress and all the house-hold chores were on her shoulders. So in short she was a maid who paid her boss and worked for her. Khushi cried as she cut her finger thinking about her real mother, she was so beautiful and such a nice person. If it wasn't for her father cheating on her mother then Khushi's mother would have never committed suicide. Soon after she had, Khushi's father realized that he loved her and he too had drank poison leaving Khushi alone with her step mother. The woman for whom he had cheated her mother.

Khushi often thought about the memories she had with her mom. She was an ideal person and Khushi wanted to be just like her. She would always think about others and be happy in every situation and so did Khushi. She was in such a condition that someone else would have ran away but Khushi was facing her problems.

Khushi finished cooking dinner and changed into a new kammez, which was actually old and went to her mother. "I am going to work, can I have money for the auto?" she asked slowly.

"OH god! Such high demands of princess! Here I am trying to save every penny and you are spending money like water!" she retorted and threw a 100 rupee note on the floor. Khushi quietly picked it up and left the room.

Khushi reached AR industries and paid the driver. The driver who happened to be her neighbor and a father like figure for her. "Beta why do you come here every night?" he asked concerned.

"Baba actually I have night shift work." She tried smiling at me.

"Areh mera beta. You have to do all this because of that daayan Shiela, don't you?" he asked her.

"Nahi toh." Khushi tried not to spoil her name.

He chuckled, "Beta you cant lie to me. On one hand you call me baba and on the other hand you don't share your sorrows with me. Acha ab main chalta hoon." He said bidding goodbye.

Khushi walked through the large glass doors to her work for the next 11 hours and her owner for next eleven hours. She was as usual on time 8:55pm. Always early and that is what Arnav liked about her, it showed how sincere she was. Khushi quietly walked to the bedroom and changed. And as per ritual Arnav had kept his choice of clothes for her.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/999/002/446/446002999_759.jpg

she changed in it quickly and walked back to the cabin. She made his coffee and placed it on his table, walking back to her desk she began printing the documents for him to check. All the while she made sure that her legs were in the perfect angle and he got a view as he had instructed the previous day.

While printing Khushi sneaked several glances at him and she couldn't help but notice that he was quieter than he usually was. He seemed stressed out. She wanted to know why but she had no right to ask. She took the print-outs and placed it beside his coffee.

"This has some errors. Check." He said giving her a file but looking up at her even once and Khushi sensed that something was wrong. She was lost in her thoughts as she walked back to her desk and didn't realize an obstacle and stumbled causing the file to fall on the floor.

The sound made Arnav look up as Khushi was bending down to pick up the file, giving him a perfect view to perfect round bottom which was barely covered by the thong. His desire rose but he looked away to control himself. He had to win this! Because losing would mean he would accept what happened to his mother and him was correct!

sandyjerry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NICE...!!!!! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
PLZ POST NEXT TIME WITH PRECAP DEAR... ðŸ˜›  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰

THANX FOR PM...😃
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hey this was a really nice chapter! Arnav is very enigmatic! 
P.S. You can edit your post with the new name and you can edit with the name of the chapter/ add an index. See below your post there is an 'edit' option..click it, and that way you can add - Chapter 3 page 9. And on the first page you can add an Index with links to all the chapters. :)