GAUHAR DID NOT FAINT- SHE WAS SLEEPING LOL!

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For the first time I thot gauhar was acting, not the anger part, but where she faints, she was very sleepy since it was early morning 2 or 3 am and she was sleeping. she was hoping if she faints, then BB wil call everyone back including KUSHAL and then she can sort things out, but her plan backfired and she had to leave,

BB is smarter than her, am sure she will be evicted soon unless she cleans up her "u are biased' act for BB or SALMAN. She cannot argue with the show.

NO SINGLE CONTESTANT IS BIGGER THAN THE SHOW!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i thought she was doing nautanki with all her fainting ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ... funny how when Kamya and Apoorva splashed water on her face she still didnt open her eyes, but as soon as Bigg Boss made the announcement about the door opening, she instantly came out of her unconsciousness and got up ðŸ¤£ ... such a dramebaaz ðŸ¤¢
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha that was a chavanni chhap performance from Gauhar, she faints at the right moments. If she is so sick she shouldnt be on the show.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Haha that was a chavanni chhap performance from Gauhar, she faints at the right moments. If she is so sick she shouldnt be on the show.

U r being too nice. Chavvani is a high price but let's agree to this and keep a rupee further on her head and try to sell the story for 5paise...still no one will buy it. But can't say about fans.
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SoSweeet-

U r being too nice. Chavvani is a high price but let's agree to this and keep a rupee further on her head and try to sell the story for 5paise...still no one will buy it. But can't say about fans.

Hey sri, how r u doing dear? ðŸ˜ƒ
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Hey sri, how r u doing dear? ðŸ˜ƒ

Me great...I thought u forgot . We met in season 5. How u doing? Remember the drama in that season?
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SoSweeet-

Me great...I thought u forgot . We met in season 5. How u doing? Remember the drama in that season?

Yeah, how can i forget the two poos of that season. This season looks good too ðŸ˜ƒ
Am doing grear as always, how are u?
cool_boss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I dont think she was fainted ...as soon as door opened she was ready to go ...Anyway heard she is back so I think its all good ...Some more masala
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she gets panic attacks.
 Even the previous time she had went down in a similar fashion in a high stress situation. She may have anxiety and when se feels a situation is beyond her control she panics and feels the chest pain and feels light headed and dizzy and goes down on the floor. Panic attacks are of sudden onset in stressful situations and can last for varied duration. 
I dont think she is faking it. 
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
She wasn't sleeping dear ... Rather it was her usual DRAMA ... ðŸ¤£