Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!

AzN CuTiE Groupbie
AzN CuTiE
AzN CuTiE

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
is animal cruelty a gud ting or a bad thing i h8 it i think animals are cute and no1 shud b cruel 2 dem!!!!!

rm_apple IF-Dazzler
rm_apple
rm_apple

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
very true.. they cannot speak for themselves.. also we are more intelligent than the animals.. stricter laws should be imposed to tackle this problem
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with you
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I feel sad this debate did not get the attention it deserves . Maybe because this forum was new . I hope people learn that we were made to live with harmony with nature , animals , plants , birds .....with other fellow human beings . And to live and let others live . It was just recently my neighbours daughter came running to me in the middle of the night with a 2 month old kitten. She had rescued this poor little thing from the hands of teanage boys who were abusing the kitten physically . They were pulling at the hind legs to see how far they would stretch it apart and she fought with them , rescued them , but her mom did not allow her to bring the kitten home due to cat allergies so she came to me. I am at times shocked at the cruelty going around , with kids starting so young . My poor fur baby( 3 year old Indian mongrel....as you call her ), when i got her from the shelter in Delhi one of her ears had been broken at the cartiledge and also peen clipped off the end .Definately cruelty by some kids on the roadside . I shudder to think what will these kids grow up to be . Those that are cruel to the helpless and week , can never be good people . 
shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
ANIMAL CRUELTY MUST BE STOPPED, NO DOUBT.

BUT SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THIS WORLD IS A FLESH-EATING MAN, IT IS SOMETHING POINTLESS TO BRING OUT AND DISUCSS.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Shriman , No doubt we can't turn the world vegetarian with a few discussions , but we need to make a start somewhere , to realise that around us we don't treat every living being with respect and kindness. To start by looking around our enviorment and start to appreciate the role of every living thing in our life.
shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
TRUE, WE CANNOT TURN THE WORLD INTO VEGETARIAN, BUT THE PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING, THAT WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT ANIMALS. PEOPLE WHO USED TO LIVE IN THE RAMAYAN ERA, LIVED ON WITHOUT EATING SUCH THINGS

ALSO... IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTICE THAT ANIMALS ARE NOT PART OF THE FOOD CHAIN CYCLE AS SOME HAVE CALLED.

WE SHOULD NOTE THAT ALMOST 80% OF INDIANS ARE LIVING WITHOUT MEAT, ETC... THOSE WHO ARE HINDUS.... NOT THE OTHERS

ALSO... THE REASON WHY ANIMALS ARE IN THIS WORLD IS A PART OF THE NATURE... NOT FOR EATING THEM
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriman

WE SHOULD NOTE THAT ALMOST 80% OF INDIANS ARE LIVING WITHOUT MEAT, ETC... THOSE WHO ARE HINDUS.... NOT THE OTHERS

What you stated is not the fact. Infact only 30% of Hindus are vegetarians and even among them, many are Ovo-lacto vegetarians who do not eat meat, but may consume animal products such as eggs and milk.

Go to top