~* You light up our hearts Aditya Srivastava FC#39 *~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by snehal.

So everyone.. Liked the name of this fc?
a perfect name... really like it.

I am done with engineering and preparing for civil services exams. Where do you live binod?
i m from darjelling.

Binod welcome to FC family😃

We still have previous FC to complete. Here's the linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777435

Please continue here first and ones it is over we will come to this FC😊
thank u sooo much once again.
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

i m from darjelling.

Cool yaar.. That's a nice place.

I feel like tv industy is doing a big mistake by not understanding the aditiya sir's tallent.

Even bollywood sort of ignored him. The directors who praised him after his performance was noted in articles about their films, conveniently ignored him later on. 
I have planned of posting a story on completion of 300 posts. It almost ready on pc but it's not possible to connect internet due to technical problems. If u know the ways to copy story to mobile from pc then suggest me ok.plz.

Even bollywood sort of ignored him. The directors who praised him after his performance was noted in articles about their films, conveniently ignored him later on.
aren't there any methods to convey our comment to the tv industry.?
ok see u next time snehal.wish u good night and sweet dream.

I have planned of posting a story on completion of 300 posts. It almost ready on pc but it's not possible to connect internet due to technical problems. If u know the ways to copy story to mobile from pc then suggest me ok.plz.

That's cool.. A new writer on the block. 
Umm which phone do you use? If it supports MS office you can transfer the story file in word why USB/bluetooth. But it might be difficult to post that longer a post via mobile. 

aren't there any methods to convey our comment to the tv industry.?

I wish we had, and the listened. Even sony/ FW never listens though we try hard. Guess we just get to be happy with Abhijeet and adi sir's excellent performances when abhijeet's character demands.