Bigg Boss Saath 7

*~My Review for Today's "MahaBharat Ka Maha Parau" Episode~*

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am back with My analysis on today's super interesting Episode! And I want to thank all those members who love and appreciate my posts!So  lets start with Headlines:

Gauhar Ne Kaise Dikhaya Bigg Boss Ko Aaina?,Kamiya Kyun Palti?,Kya Sach mein Andy hua Sharminda?,Naye Khiladi Purana Maidan ab Hogi Jang!,Armaan's stand or hatred?,Armaan Jaayega Jail? is it a Joke? aur Kyun Badla Elli Ka Mizaaj? All this and much much more!

Today's Episode was super interesting and definitely a high point in Bigg Boss' History.It started with a Mahabharat and crossing a maha parau it ended on a Mahabharat too. Well in this battlefield some left and some entered now we have to see who deserves to stay as we have their remote control as public is the boss and today we know that...

Episode started with Pratyusha's stand about Kushal did right and Andy was disgusting! Armaan came in his Kaali oops sorry I mean Armaan came in his Kaala avatar and misbehaved with Pratyusha telling her to go inside!

Meanwhile he said that if anyone touches Andy he will kill that person with knife! Hain Koi chunti kaato mujhe please! Ouch itne zor se thorai bola tha kaatne ko viewers bhi na!

He also misbehaved with Gauhar telling her that she is always listened in house and never lets anyone talk and Jagat maata and tells her to stop talking in everyone's matterss! Salmaan Ji {In Veena Malik style} Aap ko pata hai Pratyusha aur Gauhar bhi women hein! oops sorry BB has only one woman that is Miss Tanisha Mukherji! Sorry Bigg Boss actually machar ne kaata tha bachpan mein mujhe!

Then came the interesting part where Armaan sat with a iron rod to save Andy {Wow what a way to wash hands in behti nadiya of footage!} Armaan very nicely knew that Kushal will not hit Andy and he was doing his drama to show himself a savior again proved himself a loser! Armaan ager aap ek ungli se raspberry nikaal sakte ho toh why Lohe ka rod?πŸ˜•

Bigg Boss called everyone in living area and announced that Kushal is eliminated from the house! Gauhar also starts venting her anger out! and Alongwith Pratyusha and KAMIYA they all start packing bags and Fattu Bigg Boss calls Kamiya in Confession room! Why lazy constipated Bigg Boss was so quick today? aaj kahan gaya soch vichaar? Dhu fitte munh Bigg Boss!

Bigg Boss eotionally blackmailed Kamiya saying taht Kamiya is the one who takes stand on right things and now she can destroy her image by supporting KUSHAL as he is wrong and Kamiya says she is against andy but is also against Violence hence is not leaving!

Pratyusha is similarly called and Kamiya  alongwith BB makes understand and Pratyusha also decides to stay and Gauhar says that she respects their {Kamiya and Pratyusha} decision!

Meanwhile Gauhar is told to come in confession room! and she shouts her lungs out that she is not coming whatever bigg boss wants can do! Gauhar shouts that This Armaan {Yup before listening to her sentence I said he is a loserπŸ˜†} she said Armaan abuses girls every week and for his drama again asks for forgiveness and everything is over? Waah yeh to sahi wala sentence nikla!πŸ‘

Then again Gauhar is called in CR and she comes this time! BB happily tries to emotional blackmail her but she starts yelling and said ,Violence? what violence ,Violence happens every week in this house! Partiality happens every week!,Armaan is never asked why he abuses everyone? ,Why TANISHA wasn't punished for pushing 3 times? Gauhar waah I am proud of you! Gauhar yells her lungs out and cries that she is not feeling well! 

She comes out weak and kushal handles her!{Kalmoohi Kaha tha na itni dieting mat ker sookh jaayegi!} Jokes apart she was really disturbed!
Kushal tells the BB team to open the door!

Meanwhile BB sent some body guards to stop the MARD Armaan and save Andy! And what happened to Andy he was giving abla naari expressions continously?😲

Gauahr lyes down on Couch and Kamiya and Appu attend to her! BB announces that Main gate is open and those who leave with Kushal then it will be considered Voluntary Exit! Gauahr is weak and Kushal picks her up in his arms and they get out of the house! {Nahiii in daily soap ishtyle! Choro mein kyun energy khatam keron waise bhi waapis aajayenge inke bina drama quotent will be zero on bb!}

After they leave! Kamiya and Pratyusha take Andy's class on how he just stooped so low! Appurva also took stand today and said that his question is only why bb remembered rules today and where were these rules on Tanisha fight he also clearly told Andy that if someone would have done to his sister what he did to Gauahr he would have murdered him! Go Apurva my sher da puttar sorry Sherni Da Patti! Buaahhh mujhe shilpa ki yaad agayi Koi tissue do!

Then Armaan was seen sayinng that Andy is that Tsunami who washed away the Kachra of this house! Salman Ji... Samjhe yaa Samjhaun?😑

Andy at last understood his mistake apologized to Pratyusha who accepted his sorry and He also apologized to Kamiya but Kamiya is wise enough she said that for andy's this mistake they had to pay a high cost{Lost Kushal and Gauhar} I love you Kamiya today I know you liked Kushal and Gauhar from your heart! and today whole day she was sad because gauahr was not around! Kamiya is gem of a friend!

Then Candy and Ajaz entered and Elli shared a shocking thing that Ajaz once met her and lied to her that he is a producer and asked for her phone number but she didn't give him! This Ajaz is truly a creep outside the show too!😑

Elli say yaad ayaa Why Was elli happy with Gau-Kush leaving? I leave it on you all!

then came a flashmob which took away andy with it to Caravan! There he was joined by Sophia Hayat! here Ajaz is in illusion that Kushal and Gauhar are in the Caravan!

Today all the insecurities of Armaan Tanisha came out and their hatred for Kushal and Gauhar was clear and their happines on they leaving too! here are my views according to today's live feed Tanisha was really happy in hous ebut as soon as Gauhar made entry she went into her shell! and now also is bit away from Gauahr!

And all fans read this from last two hours  all housemates are playing antakshari so no fights and all are now in bond except Tanisha who is looking bit reserved! and yup don't worry this bond will not last longer and you will get drama quotient!

Precap:
 Waah Maza aagay! in precap Ajaz was seen telling Sangram how he never takes stand and to save his skin Sangram says that the one who took stand {Gauhar} is out of the game so whats use of the stand? Kamiya bashes him for it and says that She was better than thousands of men and she took a stand and left with her stand and she also asks Sangram not to say anything about her in front of kamiya when he meets her then he should say it all! Bechara sangram pehli baar stand lena chah aur footage koi aur le uraa! 

Well end part was Gauhar entered the house with her head up and a bigg smile! Now waiting for how bb will introduce Gauhar?

Yahan toh pa pal log badalte hein Dal,Kaun Jaane Kya Hoga Kal? Aap toh bas dekhte rahiye!

Kind Regards,
Alina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
And frgot to mention how Arman turned Jagat Maata today and second was funny how andy kept on giving constipated looks and how he kept towel today! and Arman Andy ka bhai? Armaan you forgot that Andy is a chakka,Hijra etc?
Komal.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ! And Gauhar outburst was mindblowing
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome reviewπŸ‘
even I am surprised by the change in Elli's behaviour. Here's my take on it😊
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aphasara

Awesome ! And Gauhar outburst was mindblowing

Thanks
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
:) this rashi fan do chater pater just like rashi. Indeed like this great analysis of having sidhee baat no bakwaas. Edit: obiviously appreciating the way of writing detail on episode . i can remeber another one salman episode. Pls Keep writing.Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramjaane

:) this rashi fan do chater pater just like rashi. Indeed like this great analysis of having sidhee baat no bakwaas.

Are you taking my class or appreciating my post?
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED Kamya today !! She's truly a VERY STRONG and SENSIBLE woman .. πŸ‘
More fireworks coming from her in the next episode when she will bash that fake Sangram ..and Sangram as always will cough and talk ..and will try to justify himself making weird faces..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ

Um kinda curious to know what Gauhar will tell he housemates on her re-entry after all the drama???πŸ˜ƒ
Also intrigued to watch how SADAKCHHAP ROMEO Ajaz will be towards Gauhar ..and also curious to watch the MEHBOOBAS of Kushal face to face CANDY-GAUHAR ...i expect some dhamaka ... i hope Candy-Gauhar won't disappoint me and will have a explosive showdown soon ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Subah- - 10 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
πŸ‘ awesome analysis

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramjaane

:) this rashi fan do chater pater just like rashi. Indeed like this great analysis of having sidhee baat no bakwaas. Edit: obiviously appreciating the way of writing detail on episode . i can remeber another one salman episode. Pls Keep writing.

Thanks ! 😳