Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
i also think so n for us to becoz we need their pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#16 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayusushita

IF-Rockerz

mayusushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushkita931

i think sushant ankita should appear in front of media more bc interaction with is needed.ankita completely off from off screen segOuch

Hmmm actually they should appear in frnt of media by attending any event ...
Even anki is nt there in zee rishtey awards promo and no sbs / sbb seg and not perfming in diwali event ...she should do that if not fr another channels awards than fr zee she should ...coz we knw if sush was not with her she will not attend any event ...and i want ZRA to give some honour to sushant coz he was lead of Zee best shw and nw he had given two consecutive hits to Bollywood

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sushkita931

Anikasushita

Goldie

Anikasushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayusushita

i think sushant ankita should appear in front of media more bc interaction with is needed.ankita completely off from off screen segOuch

Even anki is nt there in zee rishtey awards promo and no sbs / sbb seg and not perfming in diwali event ...she should do that if not fr another channels awards than fr zee she should ...coz we knw if sush was not with her she will not attend any event ...and i want ZRA to give some honour to sushant coz he was lead of Zee best shw and nw he had given two consecutive hits to Bollywood

For selfish reasons, I'd love to see them at some event where there will be tons of photographers just because we'd get a lot of pics. But I think Anki is probably not well since she has had hoarse voice on PVR for the past few episodes.

They have also moved into their new house couple days back. They will need time to settle down. I am sure they are planning a party at their house since this will be their first Diwali at the new house. And really, I can't blame them if they want to be holed up in their new house together christening every room. WinkTongue

Edited by Anikasushita - 01 November 2013 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-nikitagmc

mayusushita

IF-Rockerz

mayusushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anikasushita

For selfish reasons, I'd love to see them at some event where there will be tons of photographers just because we'd get a lot of pics. But I think Anki is probably not well since she has had hoarse voice on PVR for the past few episodes.

They have also moved into their new house couple days back. They will need time to settle down. I am sure they are planning a party at their house since this will be their first Diwali at the new house. And really, I can't blame them if they want to be holed up in their new house together christening every room. WinkTongue

Yaa i also thnk anki is not well it is seen by her voice and i really wish they will plan a party in their new home and invite media sooo fr our sake and if not i really want anki to upload some of them in their new home ...i wanna see their home Smile
Waise i thnk we have to discuss this in sushita At

-Swetha-

Anikasushita

Goldie

Anikasushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anikasushita

Yaa i also thnk anki is not well it is seen by her voice and i really wish they will plan a party in their new home and invite media sooo fr our sake and if not i really want anki to upload some of them in their new home ...i wanna see their home Smile
Waise i thnk we have to discuss this in sushita At

I would love to see their house but I don't think they should invite the media. They should protect their relationship a lot more now that Sushant is a bollywood actor. The press, especially the tabloids are brutal when it comes to Bolly actors. So many fake rumors, link ups with every co-star you work with and what not. That puts a lot of pressure on the couple. At least at this stage, they need to stay in their bubble and avoid press intrusion. Once they get used to the whole thing, they can be a bit more open. Just my opinion. Big smile

Having said that, maybe people can ask Anki to post pics on her FB as a Diwali pressie and she will indulge us. Wink If not, the fact that they're happy together is enough for me.

Edited by Anikasushita - 01 November 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ishika_sushitanikitagmc

mayusushita

IF-Rockerz

mayusushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
U r ryt anika sushitashould protect their relationship nw ...bt i really don't want d proper media ...i only want a seg of sushit in their new home with sbs / sbb ...not with d proper bw media ...
And i wish someone will ask anki to upload pics ...i am toh not in her frndlist
And yes most imp thng is k they r happy together and bcoz. Of that we are happy Big smile

Edited by mayusushita - 01 November 2013 at 11:45pm

-Swetha-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all my friends here and a very happy Diwali to Sushant and Ankita .I hope their new home brings them luck and loads and loads of happiness...Happy Diwali to sweetie Scotch also , he should also like his new home .SmileParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sahana-ishika_sushitaSushitaLover23nikitagmcshweta_r

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

"Man of the Moment" - Sushant Singh Rajput on the cover of today's 'Graphiti' - The Telegraph Sunday magazine 3... http://fb.me/OidiBmXB 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sahana-sushkita931ishika_sushitabonnefillelunzaTazinSushantFannikitagmcfansushshweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top