Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#16 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

ishika_sushita

IF-Dazzler

ishika_sushita

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anikasushita

Congrats on the new thread everyone. Hope we get lots of new happy news/videos in this one. Smile

I was so fixated on Sushant's face, I completely ignored the headline. LOL Class of 2013? Parineeti, Ayushman, Arjun did not debut this year. Then why are they included in this photo shoot? I understand Vaani. Not sure about Amit Sadh. Did he do any movies before KPC?

Is that the complete write up about Sushant? Not sure about Vogue India but US Vogue website posts partial feature before the magazine comes out. You have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview. Perhaps that is the case here. Hopefully there is more to read because that write up is pretty lame. LOL

@ Bold- yeah! we've had enough of negative articles! it's time for the positive ones please!Stern Smile
KPC is not Amit Sadh's debut film.He's done movies before.

Even I feel that what we got isn't the complete write up.At the end of the write up, it's written " excerpted from the cover story of the november 2013 issue" .So, this possibly cannot be the full write up and yes, that write up is very lame,more like a short synopsis on each of the actors.Blah! Hopefully, there is an interesting (and long) interview inside.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sahana-majoni03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#16 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishika_sushita

IF-Dazzler

ishika_sushita

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsushita23

Originally posted by Anikasushita

Congrats on the new thread everyone. Hope we get lots of new happy news/videos in this one. Smile

I was so fixated on Sushant's face, I completely ignored the headline. LOL Class of 2013? Parineeti, Ayushman, Arjun did not debut this year. Then why are they included in this photo shoot? I understand Vaani. Not sure about Amit Sadh. Did he do any movies before KPC?

Is that the complete write up about Sushant? Not sure about Vogue India but US Vogue website posts partial feature before the magazine comes out. You have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview. Perhaps that is the case here. Hopefully there is more to read because that write up is pretty lame. LOL

I actually ended up purchasing the magazine online and yup that's all they have written On him Sleepy Really wish they had given us some me stuff rather than the same old stuff. But hey he's on the cover and that to right smack dab in the middle Star And my oh my does he look yummy Day Dreaming

WHAT??! that's all! just the write up and no proper interview ?! Pretty disappointing! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Ishi like I said in my previous post that is literally all there is just short synopsis of each actor it's pretty disappointing. I thought because it was a cover story there would be more space and pages dedicated to it but ya no Pinch
But I'm over it I'm drooling over the pics instead and the bts video he was so cute in that Day Dreaming

Edited by luvsushita23 - 31 October 2013 at 12:59pm

-Swetha-

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
This whole write up thing is boring... 
If they couldnt accommodate full length interviews of all of them.. wish they had done something like rapid fire questions.. that would have been more interesting..

Edited by lunza - 31 October 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sahana-ishika_sushitaSushitaLover23nikitagmc

ishika_sushita

IF-Dazzler

ishika_sushita

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsushita23

Ishi like I said in my previous post that is literally all there is just short synopsis of each actor it's pretty disappointing. I thought because it was a cover story there would be more space and pages dedicated to it but ya no Pinch
But I'm over it I'm drooling over the pics instead and the bts video he was so cute in that Day Dreaming

*sigh*...I'm very disappointed...here he is on the cover ( that too right at the centre) and there's no proper interview of him?! like seriously?...and here I thought that since it's the cover story and the issue is class of 2013, there'll be a nice long interview of him ( with new questions this time ) but no...why? is a 2 page long interview too much to ask for?! ok if not 2 pages, atleast a page interview of each of the class of 2013 actors!... I guess this was more of a photoshoot with lots of pictures filling up the pages but a little writing wouldn't harm anyone...well, I guess I should stop now...sorry for the rant but couldn't help it...:p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita931-Swetha-Guguminti

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I wanted a long write up

-Swetha-

mayusushita

IF-Rockerz

mayusushita

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
After soo long we thought we will get to rea his long interview bt there is nothng ...yaa actually they must have asked to them to have rapid fire with d new ques..bt d pics and vd is lovelyy...nw want a full fledge interview of him

-Swetha-

sushkita931

sushkita931

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i think sushant ankita should appear  in front of media more bc interaction with is needed.ankita completely off from off screen segOuch

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top