Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#16 - Page 2

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats to all contributors on the new thread... hope this brings a lot of good luck to SSR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congo to all sushie pankhas fr d new thread
Hope this one bring soo many gud news on sushant...specially abt his new projects
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

Vogue Video .. 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9rqbJxnqRI[/YOUTUBE]

Unable to see d vd is this d one which was posted on earlier pg too
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for video want full interview
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
From Iqbal Khan's interview
You came from films to TV and now TV actors are switching to films...
I did my first TV show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai as my films didn't do well. I did that show because I needed money to pay my house rent. I played a rockstar at a time when saas-bahu sagas were ruling, but my show clicked big time. I did several serials including Choona Hai Aasmaan, Waaris, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini and Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli. I am happy doing TV . I don't want to waste my time on films and lose good opportunities that TV provides. Sushant (Singh Rajput) got a great opportunity because of his director Abhishek Kapoor.  Unless a reputed director/producer backs you, people rarely support good scripts by random filmmakers.

ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the new thread Tanmi! 🤗 Hope this one brings in loads of good news, interviews and pictures of our darling Sushant! 😃😳
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread everyone. Hope we get lots of new happy news/videos in this one. 😊

I was so fixated on Sushant's face, I completely ignored the headline. 😆 Class of 2013? Parineeti, Ayushman, Arjun did not debut this year. Then why are they included in this photo shoot? I understand Vaani. Not sure about Amit Sadh. Did he do any movies before KPC?

Is that the complete write up about Sushant? Not sure about Vogue India but US Vogue website posts partial feature before the magazine comes out. You have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview. Perhaps that is the case here. Hopefully there is more to read because that write up is pretty lame. 😆
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anikasushita

Congrats on the new thread everyone. Hope we get lots of new happy news/videos in this one. 😊

I was so fixated on Sushant's face, I completely ignored the headline. 😆 Class of 2013? Parineeti, Ayushman, Arjun did not debut this year. Then why are they included in this photo shoot? I understand Vaani. Not sure about Amit Sadh. Did he do any movies before KPC?

Is that the complete write up about Sushant? Not sure about Vogue India but US Vogue website posts partial feature before the magazine comes out. You have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview. Perhaps that is the case here. Hopefully there is more to read because that write up is pretty lame. 😆

I actually ended up purchasing the magazine online and yup that's all they have written On him 🥱 Really wish they had given us some me stuff rather than the same old stuff. But hey he's on the cover and that to right smack dab in the middle ⭐️ And my oh my does he look yummy Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sushant in top 10 YAYYY 

The Kapoor cousins at the no.1 position in Times Celebex

TNN | Nov 1, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Times Celebex|Vivek Oberoi|Velvet|Shahid Kapoor|Zoom
The Kapoor cousins at the no.1 position in Times Celebex
Ranbir and Kareena

Page 1 of 2

Ranbir's Besharam and Kareena's Satyagrahaget the stars the top spot. Meanwhile, Salman and Katrina keep steady at No. 2 in Times Celebex powered by Zoom! for Sept 2013

Ranbir kept buzzing thanks to Besharampromotions, attending a pre-Diwali celebration in New York with parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, stories around his films Bombay Velvetand Jagga Jasoos, as well as his 6 brand endorsements.

Significant gainers in September 2013
Shahid Kapoor " leaps from 14th to 5th rank
Release of Phata Poster Nikhla Hero

Riteish Deshmukh " leaps from 20th to 6th rank
Release of Grand Masti

Vivek Oberoi " leaps from 19th to 8th rank
Release of Grand Masti

New entrants in the top 50
Sharman Joshi at number 35 due to promotions of War Chhod Na Yaar
Boman Irani at number 36 due to his role in Happy New Year
Kamal Haasan at number 40 due to Vishwaroopam 2

S.No.ActorsSept
Rank
Aug
Rank
Sept
Score
Aug
Score
1Ranbir Kapoor17412
2Salman Khan2239.342
3Amitabh Bachchan343933
4Shah Rukh Khan413576
5Shahid Kapoor514329.8
6Riteish Deshmukh620307.8
7Akshay Kumar732339
8Vivek Oberoi81927.558
9Sushant Singh Rajput91325.510.5
10Ajay Devgn10820.521.5
Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
W*F!! Just that much of stuffs written on him?! I guess it is 150 Rs? Good I didn't go library to borrow it. 
I'm just so pissed that no proper write ups is written on him it is almost like someone copied from his wiki page. Arghh!! No one even does homework on projects or anything?! I don't know what image YRF wants to project of him in public. Well people reaction on this matter and to BW forum surprises me. 

I found this ad while browsing and isn't this Vaani?

Edited by sensodyne - 10 years ago