Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera' to take a time-leap of 15 years

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 31, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vishal Vashisht|Ranvijay Singh|Bhavesh Balchandani|Telly Show|Suvreen Guggal " Topper Of The Year
'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera' to take a time-leap of 15 years
Shivin
Telly show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera will soon take a time-leap of 15 years and the child artistes playing the central characters will make way for adults.

After Digangana Suryavanshi being finalised for the title role, we have been informed thatShivin Narang, currently seen in Suvreen Guggal " Topper Of The Year, has been roped in to play her brother Ranvijay Singh, originally played by Bhavesh Balchandani.

While Vishal Vashisht of Telly Show Crazy Stupid Ishq will play Baldev Singh, Shakti Arora, last seen in Pavitra Rishta, will be seen opposite Digangana as Karan.

Apparently, the casting has consumed a lot of time. We have been told, an outdoor schedule was even scrapped because they had not finalised the actor who would play Ranveer. When contacted, both Shivin and producer Yash Patnaik chose not to comment on the news.
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jesus Shivin as Ranvi?! OMG this is AMAZING! I absolutely love the guy! Though IDK how'd he be as Ranvi, I can't imagine anyone other than Bhavesh =| But if this is true, wooot! So happy!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow he does looks like little Ranvi
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dis article in today's Bombay Times  πŸ˜³

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
im confused some say 10 yrs n some 15yrs yr leap πŸ˜†
anyways theyve take  2 actors from channel v shivin 😳and vashist πŸ˜•
shivin as ranvi πŸ˜³ looks nice as  liked him as yuvi in surveen guggal 😳
but
 vashisht πŸ˜†as baldev 😲noo way common πŸ˜•vashisht looks l nice i mean he doesnt have that grumpy face πŸ€£ they shouldve taken the actor πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰who played gyanesh in surveen gugal it wouldve been much better
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰[v] SUVREEN GUGGAL~YUVRAJ and Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkarvi

Dis article in today's Bombay Times 😳

great news,...excited to watch
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m here in this forum jst bcz of shivin narang. I wil miss yuvreen love story of suvreen guggal after it ends in 22nd nov. I want to see them onscreen again evn if individualy. It wud b great if ranvir cud get smriti kalra aka suvreen guggal as his gf.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pkarvi

Dis article in today's Bombay Times 😳

Thanks for posting the pic of the newspaper article! :)

I'm hoping the news is true. I'm a big fan of shivin and I'm gonna miss the show suvreen guggal, especially his chemistry with suvreen aka Smiriti, their pair will always be my favorite<3 But I will watch anything ShiviTi take up. and I've seen veera before, I can see shivin as ranvi, I think shivin can portray grown up ranvi, and I'm excited to see the leap if shivin will be a part of the show. Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs
If its true it will nice to see. Shivin as Ranvi he's too cute he will suit the role... Will miss yuvreen/Shiviti Suvreen guggal Is finishing.. I use to watch Veera since   the beginning both Bhavesh and harshita are very talented and too cute I was also a part of the forum but I stopped watching Veera when they focused too much on the adults... Will defo watch the show again if Shivin is in it 
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs πŸ˜Š not intrested to watch the show after leap anyways i ll try