Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera' to take a time-leap of 15 years

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 31, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera' to take a time-leap of 15 years
Shivin
Telly show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera will soon take a time-leap of 15 years and the child artistes playing the central characters will make way for adults.

After Digangana Suryavanshi being finalised for the title role, we have been informed thatShivin Narang, currently seen in Suvreen Guggal " Topper Of The Year, has been roped in to play her brother Ranvijay Singh, originally played by Bhavesh Balchandani.

While Vishal Vashisht of telly show Crazy Stupid Ishq will play Baldev Singh, Shakti Arora, last seen in Pavitra Rishta, will be seen opposite Digangana as Karan.

Apparently, the casting has consumed a lot of time. We have been told, an outdoor schedule was even scrapped because they had not finalised the actor who would play Ranveer. When contacted, both Shivin and producer Yash Patnaik chose not to comment on the news.

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 30 October 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesjshree_ramMeherSehgaltimi2000ShivinkiJasAnam AliManzzKaushik.k.RCsujairohitSerena.VShivinianlizzie1765Luminous_LinsShaktifanSwatiVintageWineShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI article 15 year leap in veera" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Jesus Shivin as Ranvi?! OMG this is AMAZING! I absolutely love the guy! Though IDK how'd he be as Ranvi, I can't imagine anyone other than Bhavesh =| But if this is true, wooot! So happy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesMeherSehgalDaffyyShivinkiJaslizzie1765ShaktifanSwati

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wow he does looks like little Ranvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgalShivinkiJaslizzie1765ShaktifanSwati

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Dis article in today's Bombay Times  Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesMeherSehgalShivinkiJasAnam Alisujairohitlizzie1765ShaktifanSwatiShivuNozzie

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
im confused some say 10 yrs n some 15yrs yr leap LOL
anyways theyve take  2 actors from channel v shivin Embarrassedand vashist Confused
shivin as ranvi Embarrassed looks nice as  liked him as yuvi in surveen guggal Embarrassed
but
 vashisht LOLas baldev Shockednoo way common Confusedvashisht looks l nice i mean he doesnt have that grumpy face ROFL they shouldve taken the actor WinkWinkwho played gyanesh in surveen gugal it wouldve been much better
Wink
Wink[v] SUVREEN GUGGAL~YUVRAJ and

Edited by lizzie1765 - 30 October 2013 at 9:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgalShivinkiJassujairohitShaktifanSwatiShivuNozzieParinLyksShakti

Ishbul

IF-Rockerz

Ishbul

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

Dis article in today's Bombay Times Embarrassed

great news,...excited to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgallizzie1765

Kaushik.k.RC

Goldie

Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I m here in this forum jst bcz of shivin narang. I wil miss yuvreen love story of suvreen guggal after it ends in 22nd nov. I want to see them onscreen again evn if individualy. It wud b great if ranvir cud get smriti kalra aka suvreen guggal as his gf.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNMeherSehgalShivinkiJassujairohitlizzie1765ShivinianShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

Dis article in today's Bombay Times Embarrassed

Thanks for posting the pic of the newspaper article! :)

I'm hoping the news is true. I'm a big fan of shivin and I'm gonna miss the show suvreen guggal, especially his chemistry with suvreen aka Smiriti, their pair will always be my favorite<3 But I will watch anything ShiviTi take up. and I've seen veera before, I can see shivin as ranvi, I think shivin can portray grown up ranvi, and I'm excited to see the leap if shivin will be a part of the show.

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 30 October 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNMeherSehgalShivinkiJasAnam AliKaushik.k.RCsujairohitShivinianlizzie1765ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top