tiger is always tiger

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
bang on rathore
i was tired to explain that morals n rules followed wid out understanding true meaning is of no use
btw i m already doing afsos on choice of ur princess
no the saviour act also will not change the opinion on two faced morals

in this kali yug i guess rama n seeta had role reversal wid ravan soul were exchanged

so called ravan n mandodari doing tedha medha harkatein to set thing right are better any time than so called ram n sita doing wrong things by following rite rules blindly n wrongly Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
I'm really really a bit glad because finally RPR made some sense today. Everything he said today was good and it was a welcome change from the old RPR we saw from one week. It actually showed that he didn't do all this to just get that smile on Mukta's face, but he was really concerned about everyone.
The way he said to Vishnu, "be a man, stop looking down, its time to look up and speak" I just loved him for that ðŸ˜³ 
But I wish he didn't support Mukta for that drama  I want him to advise Mukta. I want him to tell her that she can get someone much better in life.  
dont worry sneha that drama thing was too much but looking at the ckt of vishnu i guess only this trick was last resort to make him understd

now interesting thing will be to c
that even after so much if vishnu sticks to his usool than wat advise will rpr give to mukta

i will not want mukta to think of vishnu if he is not clear n remains quiet for fake marriage
i want to ask 1 thing is newvee old id was newveechafan
btw that drama was planned by rpr na wid akash
Originally posted by surabhi01

i want to ask 1 thing is newvee old id was newveechafan
Ya surabhi.why?
abila    newvee id is somewhat similar to newveecha fan id that is why i ask  and i know newveechfan member since past 1 and half year .since newfeechan fan id change into newvee id so intially i fail to recognize this id Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
RPR, is the only character that has always made sense to me...

I am still wondering what is exactly on CVs mind... I really don't want Mukta to marry twice...
there has been no lead (except Vansh) who has not married twice, unfortunately...
So, I do not even want Mukta to have second hand husband either Vishnu or Akash...
because of this tiger this week 43 trp again increase it is 3722 last week on  24 oct 2013 trp was 3663