Jo  Biwi se Kare Pyaar

~*Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani*~Our ETERNAL Sunshine!! (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 72

halima_zaka

IF-Sizzlerz

halima_zaka

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
happy bday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani*~Our ETERNAL Sunshine!! (Page 71)" in Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premana

nikki i wanna thank u from the bottom of my ishqwala heart.u have made such beautiful thread.ur effort is worthy of zillion claps.love u dear. 

thnx so much premzy...HugHug...nt jst me,bt our entire team behind this thread deserve zillion claps..Big smileBig smile

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 03 November 2013 at 6:19am

premana

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Awesome thread Nikki.. such a lovely work everyone!
Once again happy Bday AB... love you :)

thank u so so much Priya...HugHugHug...finally u r also here...Wink

-Priyam-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Happy Birthday Arjun. God bless u. I have known u through a good friend n a huge fan of urs.
U r one lucky dude to have a fan like Nikki.

@bold..
aww jaanu yaar...i really donno wht to say whenvr i read this EXACT line when my frnz or general ppl say this...i feel honoured n more than tht so touched to c u all understanding the AB deewani in me..Thnx soo soo much for such kind words as tht ws really sweet of u to think n talk lik this abt me... really touched by ur this gesture...n thnx so much for comin here..HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Happy Birthday Arjun. God bless u. I have known u through a good friend n a huge fan of urs.

@bold..
aww jaanu yaar...i really donno wht to say whenvr i read this EXACT line when my frnz or general ppl say this...i feel honoured n more than tht so touched to c u all understanding the AB deewani in me..Thnx soo soo much for such kind words as tht ws really sweet of u to think n talk lik this abt me... really touched by ur this gesture...n thnx so much for comin here..Hug

U r welcome Nikki.Hug No need to tell u that i mean what i say. U r AB biggest fan for me! You make threads for him n pm each of ur buddy n i know how consuming it is n all that out of unconditional love n appreciation for him. 
I respect ur deewani-ness for this man. He surely must b someone really special to have you so floored. Wink

premanaNikki_Titli

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Happy bday

Nikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

@bold..
aww jaanu yaar...i really donno wht to say whenvr i read this EXACT line when my frnz or general ppl say this...i feel honoured n more than tht so touched to c u all understanding the AB deewani in me..Thnx soo soo much for such kind words as tht ws really sweet of u to think n talk lik this abt me... really touched by ur this gesture...n thnx so much for comin here..Hug

U r welcome Nikki.Hug No need to tell u that i mean what i say. U r AB biggest fan for me! You make threads for him n pm each of ur buddy n i know how consuming it is n all that out of unconditional love n appreciation for him. 
I respect ur deewani-ness for this man. He surely must b someone really special to have you so floored. Wink

agree wid ur each and every word.only nikki can do such marvelous thingsSmile

omshreejaanuNikki_Titli

premana

Goldie

premana

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by premana

nikki i wanna thank u from the bottom of my ishqwala heart.u have made such beautiful thread.ur effort is worthy of zillion claps.love u dear. 

thnx so much premzy...HugHug...nt jst me,bt our entire team behind this thread deserve zillion claps..Big smileBig smile

but u r the  pioneer Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherdrfizaahmedNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.