Jo  Biwi se Kare Pyaar
Jo  Biwi se Kare Pyaar

India-Forums

~*Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani*~Our ETERNAL Sunshine!! (Page 19)

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARJUN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.Nikki_Titli

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
  • - May all your wishes come true but one, so you always have something to strive for. :) Bday!
  • - May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Happy birthday!
  • - May the grass be the greenest on YOUR hill. Happy Birthday.
  • - May the wind blow much happiness into your life on your birthday and also help you blow out all those candles.
  • - May this new year bring you joy, peace, and much more blessings! :) Bday!
  • - May you always have enough happiness at your life to keep you sweet, enough trials and errors to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day to remember.
  • - May you be blessed with total freedom, peace, success and security this year! :) Bday!
  • - May you find good times and friends on whichever path you follow. Happy Birthday.
  • - May you have a great birthday, but may next year's be twice as good.
  • - May you have many many days like this and enjoy yourself and your day. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
  • - May you have many more happy days. Enjoy yourself and your day. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
  • - May you have the wisdom to act your age and the age to ignore wisdom. Happy Birthday.
  • - May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent. :) Bday!
  • - May you never stray from the true path as you continue your amazing journey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
  • - May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays.
  • - Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.
  • - Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young. Feels good to party on your birthday doesn't it?
  • - Some people say 'My how time flies when you are having fun.' I prefer 'My how flies have fun when you are having time.' Hope your birthday is fun.
  • - Some say that a birthday is a great time to look back at the past year. Others say a birthday is a good time to think about what lies ahead. I say 'cut the cake' and let's eat.
  • - Some things are good immediately and others improve with time. You started great and soar even higher. Happy Birthday.
  • - Stop counting the candles and contemplate your wishes, cause life is too short to be cracked in pieces.
  • - Support wildlife, Have a wild birthday party!
  • - You must take advantage of being young now and knowing everything, before you get older and realize that you don't :)
  • - Take advantage of how things are so that one day you will take pride in telling how things were. Happy Birthday.
  • - Take care always and keep on rocking. :) Bday!
  • - Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration. Happy Birthday!
  • - Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share life with. Happy Birthday.
  • - The candles on your cake won't start a fire if you don't light them, but that isn't what candles are for. Keep lighting up the world on your birthday.
  • - The gifts you receive today don't compare to what you give to others every day.
  • - The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts and we grow happier as we grow older. Happy Birthday.
  • - The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age
  • - The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.
  • - The world is a better place with you in it. Much weirder but totally better. Happy Birthday.
  • - The younger you try to look the older you actually are.
  • - There is a word for people like us.. fun, cool, sexy, talented, attractive, you choose, They all apply! Happy Birthday.
  • - They say sometimes its hard to understand, but time tells truth. The truth is that I wish you a very happy birthday.
  • - They say that you can count your true friends on one hand. I'll bet that you can't count your birthdays on the other. Happy Birthday.
  • - They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say "forget about the past" and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday.
  • - Things I like about you: humor, looks, everything. Happy Birthday.
  • - Thinking about you on your birthday and wishing you much happiness.
  • - Thinking of you and wishing you all the best on your birthday.
  • - Though I want be there for your birthday, I hope that it is full of fun and doing stuff that you like. Happy Birthday!
  • - Time to celebrate. You made the trip around the sun one more time. It's a birthday revolution.
  • - To the world, you may be one person, But to me, you are the world. :) Bday!

.SA.Nikki_Titli

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OMGGG Prema!!!ShockedShocked ye birthday wishes hai ya essay??ShockedLOLLOL
itna sab sujha kaise yaar??LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ek aur post!!!ShockedShocked unbelievable!!!ShockedLOLLOL

premanaNikki_Titli

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
http://www.bestbirthdaywishes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Birthday-Wishes-101.jpg

.SA.Nikki_Titli

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
ye ARJUN ka pyar hain jo impossible ko bhi possible kar sakta hain.hardest ko easiest kar sakta hain.aur aaj main behat khush hoon.first my exam was superb and second it's my jaan ARJUN's b'day

.SA.Nikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
many many happy returns of the day AB HugMay your all wishes n dreams come true , have a wonderful n successful year ahead , may god shower his choicest blessings on you , have a wonderful n successful year ahead , god bless u with lots of happiness HugHugHugHugwe love u Hug

@ nikkiii simply awesome thread Hug

drfizaahmedNikki_Titli

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
darling aaj mera dil ke sare emotions jaise ek sath bahar aa rehi hain.i m not able to control it.happy b'day arjun.

.SA.Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index