Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It is so obvious BB is biased towards Gauhar! Won't be surprised to find out he is one of her ex ðŸ¤¢
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

@cruiser ji---they dont allow internet things...they must have met relatives yes thats could be issue,,bb ka modration hota hai waha bhi

How is it possible to control?

Once they are in their hotel rooms, they can make any number of calls to any one, ..surely access Business lounge of hotel that has all facilities...in room itself, speak to hotel staff and friends to get every detail that they otherwise would never have found out till out of show...😊

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya mahaan vichaar hai Cruiser...but all said and done BB is not a fair show so I guess the rest of the participants aren't gonna get that opportunity..
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's why I feel they should show all the clips in which they bitched about everyone and start afresh so everyone know what they said about each other and would shut those people up who said they didn't bitch at all.

Take each contestant and show them what they said abt others

Salman should take this strategy and then lets see who opens their mouth abt fairness and what not

then start with a clean slate
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I appreciate her decesion 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

How is it possible to control?

Once they are in their hotel rooms, they can make any number of calls to any one, ..surely access Business lounge of hotel that has all facilities...in room itself, speak to hotel staff and friends to get every detail that they otherwise would never have found out till out of show...😊

outside hotel room is guarded by bb bouncers same time they cant make calls to anybody from hotel rooms...as they r in bb contract even in hotel,,,,food is provided by bb people not hotel staff as they dont want them to get  clue of outside... yes family wala thoda ho sakta hai but i guess they talk in front  bb casting people but there is chance of  feed back abt from family as they talk themEdited by fire_gun - 10 years ago