DDBEDS:30th Oct Written Update

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode stars with...

All are telling moon doesnt come soon..baburam all upset as he doesbt get food..sumi says hi to raghoo and looks for moon..he promises to come..nrighbours say moon has come..lets go to terrace..thy say its shi first kc come soon..he says u all go..thy compel and take him along...

All are standing at terrace..bela is all upset...ladty calls raghoo and asks him to stand in front of shi...raghoo goes and stand sin front of shivani...

Baburam asks him to come and stand in front of shivani...

All start kc ritual...neig ask shivani to start kc ritual...shivani sees mom doing the pooja with baburam...shivani does the same...

After break...

sumitra fight s with raghoo what is he doing...who gave him permission to give water to shivani and break her fast...wht does shivani mean to him...she says u promised me to break my fast...she says i am wating for someone who doesnt mean anything to you...and says she didnt fast...all stare at shivani...

Baburam scolds sumitra for what she is doing..she says i m telling the truth..she says shivani eating chocolates frm morning..she says she is doing drama in front of all...mom is angry..baburam shouts ay sumitra...baburam how dare sumi says against babyji..

He asks her to leave the place..else he will throw her out...sumi asks baburam to ask raghoo what is truth..and says did he get chocolates for shivani..

all neighboiurs taunt at shivbani regd kc wrath..saying shivani is making fun of kc warth..shivani says she was hungry but she doidnt eat anything..she says after listening to kc story she didnt eat...neignbours say why is shivani lying...little one says shivani did nt eat..she gave all chcolates to her..

bela supports shivani..baburam throws sumitra out..Sumitr ask raghoo what is his relation with shivani..she says when shivani elaves he will marry her..she says why this drama..of kc wrath..she says he told her shivani pretending toi be his wife...

she says no value fo their marriage..sumi says why raghoo making fool of all people at basti...neighbours question..baburam and raghoo..sumi asks raghoo what is his realtion with shivani..why did she fast for raghoo at kc..al neighbours perssurise raghoo for truth...

All people taunt shivani regd here culture...they ask how can shivani stay with paraya mard...thy ask is shivani shamless..raghoo recollects what he promised dadjoo...in his death bed...

Raghoo shouts and says the truth is shivani is my wife...👏

sumi is stunned...sumi says how dare he call shivani his wife..she says raghoo is liar..and says he cheated her...she says he gave her fake dreams...she says she cant forgive raghooo...
sumi leaves the place...all are upset at raghoo place...

BREAK...

mahima does kc pooja for jass..panna tai listens to their convo..mah says need not worry till she is here..jass says abhi will make thm dance to their tunes..mahima orders jass to fed water..jass says he will appoint goons to kill abhi...mahima says lets nt act like fool...mahima says till thy get original will..thy have to be careful..mom talks to shivani..says raghoo did all to protect her frm society...

Precap...shivani asks ginni she need s to go out and  make sure mu between ragho and sumi are solved...

Edited by Meera.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update Meera.😛

I think in the precap it should be that Shivani wants to clear the mu between Raghu and Sumi
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for rocking wu meera
missed dhamakedar episode due to exciting cricket match 😳
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rekrn

thanks for the written update Meera.😛

I think in the precap it should be that Shivani wants to clear the mu between Raghu and Sumi

than ks for letting me knw yaar...i didnt see in hurry...
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update