Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Shirin: Asad n Zoya r not ur slaves so just get a life :/

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Wat d hell Shirin thinks of Asad n Zoya? R they both her slaves who vl always do as she says? Shirin, u just get a lifeAngry. I did not watched d videos but read d wu of it. Vo humesha Nikhat pe q atki(stuck) rehti hai? Nikhat k liye how can she destro 4 lives making them live like a zinda laash. Even after Zoya confessed dat she loves Asad, how can she start doing her nautanki again? Wat d hell she wants? Selfish assholeAngry. If Haseena creates problems due to dis then wats d use of Nikhat living in such house dat demands to destroy others lives to accept someone. How can Shirin be so insensitive n selfish seeing how much AsYa r in love. Dat bitch only knws to desteoy others happiness. If sumthn vl happen to Nikhat 2mrw then she vl not see wat type of guy Farhan is but vl blame only AsYa calling them 'sautela'. Shirin told dat Asad must prove dat he loves his step-siblings by sacrificing his love. Y can't she prove dat she loves her step-children by letn AsYa live peacefully? Shirin cursed Asad n Najma dat they vl never hv happiness then how can she even dare to plead wid Asad to give Zoya to them. I want Dishad to come n give her a tight slap to Shirin for saying dis shamelessly.

2 questions for which I want answers: 1. Asad said Nikhat's life vl not be ruined but if some problem happens wid Nikhat vl he trade or sacrifice Zoya again?

2. Wen Shirin was attempting suicide she was teln da Asad's nikaah is happening but nothing good is happenng in their lives. After dat Ayaan who did not wanted Nikhat wid Imran again agreed to herm. Now only Shirin is against AsYa reuniting then vl she attempt suicide again to get wat she wants? If she attempts then vl Ayaan n others bow down to her wish?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 30 October 2013 at 7:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashilala786icanchibi_deeasarbrathanSONIRAJ1-Patakaa-lavalinasumaiya14

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Shireen. . Angry
moniloveasya IF-Sizzlerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
why blame shireen yaar wo to selfish hai hi .
what about rashid miya .i just hate as i hate ayaan from bottom of my heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbrathan

shikaDD IF-Dazzler
shikaDD
shikaDD

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
sheerin is one of the biggest b**ch

sarbrathan

karikarinainan Senior Member
karikarinainan
karikarinainan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Let her die peacefully, if she try to commit suicide.
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Badi Bi atleast asked Zoya if she still loves Asadso she better then Shirin n Rashid. How can Rashid stop Asad wen he knows very well how close they were 4m 10-11 months? He told Zoya dat he vl not let her experience any pain in dis house then y he was stopping Asad? He knows d pain wen one loses d love of its life then how can he even stop Asad? Atleast, he understood later but Shirin does not care for any1 even her own son Ayaan. She does not know anything abt d unique MoBert friendship n she is ruining dat friendshipAngry.
-Patakaa- IF-Rockerz
-Patakaa-
-Patakaa-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Shireen is a dumbhead
sarbrathan Goldie
sarbrathan
sarbrathan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I think this is going to change BUT the only unselfish person (notice I didn't see selfless because that's different) in SM is Humira. Everyone else has showed through their actions or lack of that they just care about themselves and their household. Humira is weak (commiting suicide) but she willingly scarifices for her love ones. Her first attempt was to free Ayaan (so was the second time). Asad, Dishad, and Najma think they are one big dyfunctional family while SM residents think my family and other family. I though Nikhat was unselfish (what she did with Najran) BUT the fact she allowed this to happen AND had the guts to give a half-ass apology GODI hate them all. I think they will make Humira bad as well, but thats ok since then Ayaan and Humira truly deserve each other. I always thought Ayaan didn't deserve Humira's love.

karikarinainan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top