Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's hightime to show Rey missing Taani Cv's!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

-Riddhi

Goldie

-Riddhi

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I totally agree.
We all love TARREY a lot and Its high time Rey misses her.
Would love to see that happen.
Anyway our TAANI will be back soon. sooo excited to see that !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fansreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's hightime to show Rey missing Taani Cv's!!! (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by .-.SaNaYa.-.

@sreeja

LOL right another girl or he will die saving one or something; you know typical indian drama after all.

oh yes this will be the safest actually...!!!!!! one fandom won't be crying that their favourite was killed and he lived with the other girl...the guy dying will be safestLOL

Yup everyone will be happy! Except ofc all Amar/Rey fans tho :'(
But on a serious note, they should start showing that he misses Taani at least.
Cause she was his 'gf' and the 'love' of his life. Even Amir went mad for Asin in gajini why can't he? o.o

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

@sreeja

LOL right another girl or he will die saving one or something; you know typical indian drama after all.

oh yes this will be the safest actually...!!!!!! one fandom won't be crying that their favourite was killed and he lived with the other girl...the guy dying will be safestLOL

Yup everyone will be happy! Except ofc all Amar/Rey fans tho :'(
But on a serious note, they should start showing that he misses Taani at least.
Cause she was his 'gf' and the 'love' of his life. Even Amir went mad for Asin in gajini why can't he? o.o

See on a serious note till now Rey is being shown as a Gajini coz the show had to move on.But with the sudden change of the script the track has changed and with Taani coming back now,he should be shown at least once remembering Taani...If not a pic then let that be him entering Taani's room by mistake..

Coz if he does NOT remember taani and suddenly he meet's her it will be weird for the viewer's.Specially with Palki herself saying that their will be an emotional reunion of TR they ought to show him missing her now.The love shouldn't be shown only when she is in front of him

vrinda-fan

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@Sreeja
Damn right girl! You know what? They should make us the creative writers, I'm sure the show will be more hit if we are in charge ;)
Lol but seriously your right, how can they show all this emotional crap if Rey doesn't even REMEMBER Taani o.o Why do I have a feeling that they are going to go to Jodhpur or somewhere that Taani is. Cause it says how shes not gonna be in college therefore if she's in Mumbai she has to be in college cause I mean who likes to sit home and do absolutely nothing ( except me LOL ) So I guess the setting wont be in Mumbai .-.

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@Sreeja
Damn right girl! You know what? They should make us the creative writers, I'm sure the show will be more hit if we are in charge ;)
Lol but seriously your right, how can they show all this emotional crap if Rey doesn't even REMEMBER Taani o.o Why do I have a feeling that they are going to go to Jodhpur or somewhere that Taani is. Cause it says how shes not gonna be in college therefore if she's in Mumbai she has to be in college cause I mean who likes to sit home and do absolutely nothing ( except me LOL ) So I guess the setting wont be in Mumbai .-.

lmao i don't know whether it's gonna be in jodhpur or mumbai but according to palki's iv Taani is going to be in a new set-up which is going to effect Rey ollowed by the emotional reunion...!!!!!!!!  I wonder what can be the set-up which is gonna effect Rey to this levelErmm And how can he get effected if he does not remember herLOL

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
And I want Ishaqzaade 5  Evil Smile

sreeja_rox

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

@Sreeja

lmao i don't know whether it's gonna be in jodhpur or mumbai but according to palki's iv Taani is going to be in a new set-up which is going to effect Rey ollowed by the emotional reunion...!!!!!!!!  I wonder what can be the set-up which is gonna effect Rey to this levelErmm And how can he get effected if he does not remember herLOL

Rofl maybe new clothes or her secret of being a dancer, well that would affect <3
Imagine she's actually a professional dancer but quit dancing and Rey helps her out <33
GAAAHHH Heart I would be on cloud 9 Heart

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

And I want Ishaqzaade 5  Evil Smile
arre bappre yaha ye kaha se aa gayaLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top