Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
For nearlly two years Siddhi said 'Reeecha' in Parichay. For almost a week Nandini said 'Reeetu' in Desh ki Beti. Finally yesterday heard 'Ritu' from NandiniWink Hopefully KN won't forget the this lesson!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AADHIDEV--AiSha--d.padminirainbowgirl-Hima-shweta_rBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reeecha , Reeetu se Ritu [Mod Note: pg. 3]" in Desh Ki Beti Nandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
yeah even i noticed too 
ab  kya karey yeh reee , reee , ri se peecha ni chuutha parichay k bawd bhi...TongueTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovergirlalina

yeah even i noticed too 
ab  kya karey yeh reee , reee , ri se peecha ni chuutha parichay k bawd bhi...TongueTongueWink
Well its more of accent issues than Parichay ka bhoot!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AADHIDEVd.padmini

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by lovergirlalina

yeah even i noticed too 
Well its more of accent issues than Parichay ka bhoot!Wink
LOLLOL yeah ekzactlllyyy 

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Da Chitss leave the girl alone, how dare you? Tongue LOL

-Hima-BHAVII

lonelybird

lonelybird

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
OMG Chitsss...
tht ws really vry much hilarious according to u.

bt if u dnt mind cn u answer me few questions?

Is the actor ascent really matters???

U said here KN used to pronounce Reecha in parichay and reetu in nandini and first tym u heard simply ritu here so wht u wnt to say tht  she does nt hav ascent so she cnt act .

if a person is studying in school r college and does nt know english thn tht person cannot be intelligent r cnt even study becoz tht person does nt knw english.

wait a minute i knw wht is going in ur mind let me complete my point u will get ur answer by end of this.

so according to ur super thoughts i wnt to ask wht actually decides the acting skills of actor - ascent, r her dressing sense.

I dnt understnd wht is ur prob directors and producers of shw r nt having any problem thn why u r hell bent not leaving KN ascent and speaking continuiously over it frm parichay days.

btw i m literally laughing ROFL  on the thing tht hw u r connecting ascent of KN with her acting. let me giv u one more terrific example:

Katrina kaif mite b u r aware of her becoz she is a bollywood actress so she also cud nt able to speak up hindi properly in her each movie it cn b clearly seen so according to u if she is having bad ascent thn hw she is getting offers after all ascent is really vry impt according to u.

so dear remember one thing tht if sum actress had wardrobe malfunction in an event tht does nt mean tht she does nt hav dressing sense similarily if sum actress ascent is nt vry gud thn it really does nt means she is bad at acting.

so instead of comemmenting and opening new posts discussing over ascent of KN i hopes u opens new post appreciating on her acting also.

did u found tht i m little harsh ??

sorry cnt help in tht becoz i dnt like ur thoughts and ur thinking and i hv right toexpress my views in forum.

thnnks fr reading Chitra.

God bless u after reading this post. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nas2k12superVlovergirlalinadivya.damul_knSilambu-AkkiLuvsNBT-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@lonelybird : For starters I think I have always maintained that KN does a pretty good job with emoting but should enhance her dialogue delivery skills. Unfortunately dialogue delivery(of which accent becomes a part) is just as important as emoting when it comes to acting.Confused Sad but true!

Now if KN was playing the role of a Marathi girl , I would not have commented on the accent mismatch. But yes when you play the role of a Delhi-ite it's a pretty reasonable expectation for the actor in question to make an effort to get the accent right  atleast to a certain extent. It's all a part of 'getting into' the character! If getting the right accent wasn't so important why would many actors spent months training for a particular role ? And since when is Katrina Kaif the benchmark for 'terrific' acting?Confused One can act in 500 movies , that probably gives you the 'popular' tag but wouldn't make you a contender of the 'good' or 'great' one!

What amuses me is how one can misconstrue anything if one chooses to?Wink For the uninitiated , this post was to actually appreciate and acknowledge her effort !Wink Hopefully KN is no stranger to comprehension.

Edited by chitsss - 30 October 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jay5d.padminirainbowgirl-Hima-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Da Chitss leave the girl alone, how dare you? Tongue LOL
LOLLOL

d.padminirainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.