Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ana16

Groupbie

ana16

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i dont thnk shes an idiot.. thats not right to say.. shes doing the right tthing.. now would ne of u want to c ram cry or hurt????? i dont think so!
lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishli

ishli

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Agree completely with you putturani..Prachi's acting was awesome Clap The way her facial expressions changed in today's episode esp in those scenes tht u've mentioned in ur post was mindblowingClap

kajolfan

IF-Dazzler

kajolfan

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I've always thought she has done full justice to the role as Bani...somehow, apart from the apparent bubbliness in real life, one can see a strange connection to her offscreen personality (from what we've seen from interviews) and her onscreen personality.

Karisma1

Groupbie

Karisma1

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I also think Prachi's a really talented actress and I really like her! She's so down-to-earth in her interviews as well which is wonderful to see. Smile

TiaMaria93

IF-Dazzler

TiaMaria93

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yea dudes i agree she's a wonderful actress.. and even though she was expressionless for the past few epis dat jus shows her talents.. at such a young age too..she's the best! she's down to earth, cute, funny bubbly cherry merry and everything gud u cud possible say about a person.. she does have a link to bani in some ways.. thats probably another reason why only prachi desai cud be bani.. she sutied the character..for its almost like her!!! hmmm be her bani or prachi she's d bestest! all my love ot her, and hope she as a bright future and knows she has soooo many fans cheering her on

ishli

ishli

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OMG...Bani is back with a bang..wat a terrific performance in today's epi Tongue So happy to see our old Bani back..Its time for celebrations..

.Jigs,Ranveer n Pia..watch out LOL Angry

sweetu144

IF-Dazzler

sweetu144

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
LOL LOL oh yes...Jigs, Ranveer and Pia watch out..i don't think lady walia will spare any of you...and who knows jiggy may end up having to join forces with pia LOL LOL if that happens i will laugh!
Angry Angry aur yeh pia bhi naa!!
I can't wait to see todays epi...Prach(Ji) must have acted as well as she usually does...can't wait to see her preformance..i bet it'll be mindblowing as usual!!
And yes it is time for celebrations...ok now..lets organize a party Big smile LOL LOL ! who wants to be in charge?? lol.

Now the million dollar question is....will she sleep in the same room as jai..on the same bed??

Luv ya
Sweetu.

kajolfan

IF-Dazzler

kajolfan

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I did see today's episode and thought Prachi's performance was truly mindblowing. I think someone correctly said in a previous post that she acted like someone who has been in the industry for 17 years and not someone who is 17.   Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top