Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sweetu144

IF-Dazzler

sweetu144

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_Z

hey guys ..
i think prachi is doing what she is told to do not more nor less .. as her character now requires coldness n stiff emotions Confused , so its not really prachi's fault its ekta mai's .. as we had witnessed a fab performances by her before Clap .. so it cant be her acting .. its her character Angry ..
but am a bit optimistic about whats going on now , i think bani's behaviour at this point of time will lead to an awesome conclusion Big smile Embarrassed ..

Yes i completly agree with you. I think that maybe Bani's character requires Prachi(ji) to act the way she is.
Chalo...lets just wait and watch to see....how Bani and Jai get back         together....which i hope is soon.

Luv
sweetu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
How can you guys get confused b/ween Prachi and the CHARACTER Bani? As of now she has to show cold and icy emotions because Bani has never been the one to lash out at anyone, in fact she keeps it to herself.

I am fed up of this Jai(Ram) worshipping!! He is twice the age of Prachi so obviously he will have knowledge of range of emotions. Prachi is 17 for goodness sake yet many times she has overshadowed Ram/Jai!!

I LOVE YOU PRACHI(BANI)...I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! Embarrassed

Tazmanian_Devil

Goldie

Tazmanian_Devil

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetu144

Originally posted by Lucky_Z

hey guys ..
i think prachi is doing what she is told to do not more nor less .. as her character now requires coldness n stiff emotions Confused , so its not really prachi's fault its ekta mai's .. as we had witnessed a fab performances by her before Clap .. so it cant be her acting .. its her character Angry ..
but am a bit optimistic about whats going on now , i think bani's behaviour at this point of time will lead to an awesome conclusion Big smile Embarrassed ..

Yes i completly agree with you. I think that maybe Bani's character requires Prachi(ji) to act the way she is.
Chalo...lets just wait and watch to see....how Bani and Jai get back         together....which i hope is soon.

Luv
sweetu.

yep totally agree with you!!

we know what coming, u know bani is doing this to save jai's property and all that but most viwers don't. Not everyone has khabris to give them insider info! Bani is been really stoic and cold so that the views start doubting her sincerity and so when everything is disclosed all the veiwers start kicking themselves for ever dobting her.

The way the show is being shown from jais persepective right now is losing all the symapthy the veiwers have for bani because we all seeing only jai's pain!!

I not gonna doubt prachi's acting skill, we have seen some fab performances so we do know she can act really well. Im sure the script requires her to be ice queen like right now

Tazmanian_Devil

Goldie

Tazmanian_Devil

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

How can you guys get confused b/ween Prachi and the CHARACTER Bani? As of now she has to show cold and icy emotions because Bani has never been the one to lash out at anyone, in fact she keeps it to herself.

I am fed up of this Jai(Ram) worshipping!! He is twice the age of Prachi so obviously he will have knowledge of range of emotions. Prachi is 17 for goodness sake yet many times she has overshadowed Ram/Jai!!

I LOVE YOU PRACHI(BANI)...I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! Embarrassed

I know prachi is a fab actress and congrats to her for acting with a seasoned actor like ram and still shining despite her inexperience!!

Prachi is doing to good for her 17 years, she can only get better!!!

preityrani

preityrani

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
well enuff abt her acting skills we shall leabve that to balaji telefilms to decide..anywyas im also prachi's fan...lolxx love her acting skills plus she looks sooooo cute n innocent...i love her hair. is it rebonded or something? its damn straight n silky? how does she manage to have such silky hair?? any1 knows?? any ideas?

preityrani

preityrani

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
well enuff abt her acting skills we shall leabve that to balaji telefilms to decide..anywyas im also prachi's fan...lolxx love her acting skills plus she looks sooooo cute n innocent...i love her hair. is it rebonded or something? its damn straight n silky? how does she manage to have such silky hair?? any1 knows?? any ideas?

ishli

ishli

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
BaniiiiiiiiHug ..I mean Prachi rocked in today epi Clap She even said to raashi tht she loves Mr.Walia Tongue aaaw ..Bechari Bani Cry

It was raashi who passed on the news abt Ranveer n Jigs to Bani

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Welcome Back Prachi! Clap Did you guys see today's episode? She was back to her old self! Big smile I am so glad to see her back. Big smile Big smile Her acting was wonderful. Since, you guys have been saying that she isn't getting her due, I have to say thay I was always a great fan of hers but never got the time to post anything. Very good acting today in the Jiggy scene, fire scene and the last scene!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top