Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ishli

ishli

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

i liked Prachi in the Astitva Awards. She looked so cute LOL I watched her preformance like 3 times LOL

I missed her performance...Tongue

Koiena Mitra's outfit was horribleLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preet_2010

IF-Rockerz

preet_2010

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Prachi has achieved a lot at a young age.I wish her all the best in the future as well. Smile

Lucky_Z

Goldie

Lucky_Z

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
hey guys ..
i think prachi is doing what she is told to do not more nor less .. as her character now requires coldness n stiff emotions Confused , so its not really prachi's fault its ekta mai's .. as we had witnessed a fab performances by her before Clap .. so it cant be her acting .. its her character Angry ..
but am a bit optimistic about whats going on now , i think bani's behaviour at this point of time will lead to an awesome conclusion Big smile Embarrassed ..

lonely14

IF-Rockerz

lonely14

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishli

Originally posted by poppins

the only thing to discuss abt bani-the character now is

she is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she herself is not sure abt her feelings for jai n we duffers blamed jai for being confused n not expressing his love to baniAngry

Im happy...tht  Jai is in pains..LOLLol..Im not a sadist..But he deserves wat hez going thru...Ther was a time he made Bani's life a hellAngry

hey he doesn't deserve to be in pain. and i think Bani totally deserved it in the beginning well then again the PR raaz wasn't out by then but still. The only bad thing Jai did to Bani was demolish her house but hey wasn't he going to rebuild it so itz all good. I mean i know you guyz are going to disagree but thatz what i feel. how would you feel if you were left at the altar without the future spouse and end up marrying the sibling? i for one would not tolerate it. Especially when itz supposedly a love marriage. But whatever Bani is doing to him isn't right what is his mistake? it was an accident for god's sake. He didn't do it purposely. The only reason he didn't tell her the PR raaz was so that he doesn't hurt her (but hey itz not his fault his brain wasn't working at that time) but yeah i dont' see any fault in Jai. i am sorry to say that but whatever Bani is doing is just wrong.

But yeah prachi did look really cute in the astitva awards. She dances well too.  I loved her she looked so adorable. Prachi is an amazing actress. i am sure once she is back in the walia mansion i'll start liking her more. lol.

~Unforgettable~

IF-Dazzler

~Unforgettable~

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely14

the only thing to discuss abt bani-the characternow is

she herself is not sure abt her feelings for jai n we duffers blamed jai for being confused n not expressing his love to baniAngry

Im happy...tht Jai is in pains..LOLLol..Im not a sadist..But he deserves wat hez going thru...Ther was a time he made Bani's life a hellAngry

hey he doesn't deserve to be in pain. and i think Bani totally deserved it in the beginning well then again the PR raaz wasn't out by then but still. The only bad thing Jai did to Bani was demolish her house but hey wasn't he going to rebuild it so itz all good. I mean i know you guyz are going to disagree but thatz what i feel. how would you feel if you were left at the altar without the future spouse and end up marrying the sibling? i for one would not tolerate it. Especially when itz supposedly a love marriage. But whatever Bani is doing to him isn't right what is his mistake? it was an accident for god's sake. He didn't do it purposely. The only reason he didn't tell her the PR raaz was so that he doesn't hurt her (but hey itz not his fault his brain wasn't working at that time) but yeah i dont' see any fault in Jai. i am sorry to say that but whatever Bani is doing is just wrong.

But yeah prachi did look really cute in the astitva awards. She dances well too. I loved her she looked so adorable. Prachi is an amazing actress. i am sure once she is back in the walia mansion i'll start liking her more. lol.

you wrote too much so i decided to read it later LOL

lonely14

IF-Rockerz

lonely14

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

Originally posted by lonely14

the only thing to discuss abt bani-the character now is

Im happy...tht  Jai is in pains..LOLLol..Im not a sadist..But he deserves wat hez going thru...Ther was a time he made Bani's life a hellAngry

But yeah prachi did look really cute in the astitva awards. She dances well too.  I loved her she looked so adorable. Prachi is an amazing actress. i am sure once she is back in the walia mansion i'll start liking her more. lol.

you wrote too much so i decided to read it later LOL

lol it wasn't that much.

TiaMaria93

IF-Dazzler

TiaMaria93

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm..prachi..prachi.. i fell in love with her when i watched kasamh se for the first time.. she truly is an amazing character! she is sweet and innocent anf funloving and everything a person shud be!! se's really not like teenagers now a days adn i can relate to her in that area...she's a rell kool kid though.. i loved her performance on zee astitva!! i watched it 500 times..and i jus luv this gurl!! hehehe she looked like she was having a great time being herself and being freed up a bit! she looked cute in that outfit..she looks cute in everythin but hott in saris! umm...what else.... does anyone luv her as much as i do? (not weird i wanna be ur gf prach way of luv..jus admiration for her) she sure has a bright future in acting and i wish her all the best!!!!! does anyone hav her email addy?

sweetu144

IF-Dazzler

sweetu144

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Clap Good idea to open this!
Ok well i would like to say that i am a DIE-HARD fan of Prachi(ji), she is an amazing actress. I admire her for acheaving so much at such a young age.
what more her and Ram(ji) share an amazing chemistry on screan-full credit goes to their comfort level and the good raport they share with one another off screan!
Ah well..just thought i'd say she is an amazing actress who has acheaved so much at such a young age...hats off to you prachi(ji) Clap
she is one of my faveourite actresses along with preity...ah well..just what i think.

Awesome idea once again!

Luv
Sweetu.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top