Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

mehta28

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McSteamy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revealed- Who Will Be New Veera Post Leap" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
what 10 yrs leapShockedConfused but didnt the makers  say it would be 12yrs leapLOL
so veera would be 16yrsWink wouldnt it be too young for  veera to have a love storyLOL
so satyajeet backed outLOL from veera i knew it  Shockedi wonder who will be the new ranvi ConfusedShocked
so after 10 yrs leap Tongue
veera would be 16 yrs Wink
ranvi/ baldev would be 23yrs Wink
gunjan would be 20 yrs Wink

dirk41

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

what 10 yrs leapShockedConfused but didnt the makers  say it would be 12yrs leapLOL
so veera would be 16yrsWink wouldnt it be too young for  veera to have a love storyLOL
so satyajeet backed outLOL from veera i knew it  Shockedi wonder who will be the new ranvi ConfusedShocked

yea 16years would be too quick for a love story Confused and who said Satyajeet backed out the video said about Rahul SHarman who backed out they didn't mention any other actor who rejected the role... i hope satyaJeet is still there he is JUST the perfect one for playing RanviEmbarrassed

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

yea 16years would be too quick for a love story Confused and who said Satyajeet backed out the video said about Rahul SHarman who backed out they didn't mention any other actor who rejected the role... i hope satyaJeet is still there he is JUST the perfect one for playing RanviEmbarrassed

now its confirmed its 15yrs leap Wink
in the video it didnt say satyajeet backed out but now its confirmed  he is not playing the role of ranvi Ouch
 new article syas  that nowWink
the new  older ranvi will be  shivin narang Embarrassedwho was yuvi in surveen guggal Wink
vishal vashisht will play older baldev
LOL

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

in the video it didnt say satyajeet backed out but now its confirmed  he is not playing the role of ranvi Ouch
the new  older ranvi will be  shivin narang Embarrassedwho was yuvi in surveen guggal Wink
LOL

Wooowww Shivin will be the new Ranvi DancingDancing thank you so much for the awesome newsHug i am  a Fan of Shivin Day Dreaming find him really cute and i liked him in SG Embarrassed

looks like the CVs have chosen all the good-looking actors for the grown-up Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765punirashakti

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

LOL

Wooowww Shivin will be the new Ranvi DancingDancing thank you so much for the awesome newsHug i am  a Fan of Shivin Day Dreaming find him really cute and i liked him in SG Embarrassed

looks like the CVs have chosen all the good-looking actors for the grown-up Embarrassed

ur welcome actually even im a fan of  shivin Embarrassedhe did an awesome job as yuvi just loved yuvreen together kash Day Dreamingthey got smriti Embarrassed- play some girl / babliEmbarrassed to play love interest for ranvi aka shivin Embarrassedthat will really really good Star
 plus i hope they got parthWink  aka gyanesh of SG to play baldevs role
Embarrassed

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

LOL

ur welcome actually even im a fan of  shivin Embarrassedhe did an awesome job as yuvi just loved yuvreen together kash Day Dreamingthey got smriti Embarrassed- play some girl / babliEmbarrassed to play love interest for ranvi aka shivin Embarrassedthat will really really good Star
 plus i hope they got parthWink  aka gyanesh of SG to play baldevs role
Embarrassed

lol looks like u wanna bring the whole cast of SG over here LOL

btw did they mention about any one who will play Ranvi's love interest post the leap??? i know that Onir of PV will play Veera's love interest but any idea about Ranvi's???Confused
Actually Satyajeet wouldn't have been bad too he has those innocent eyes which the current Ranvi has and Satya looks really innocent which kind of suits the character
But i bet shivin won't be that bad aswell Big smile i am just soo happy that Shivin is here Embarrassed

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE

lol looks like u wanna bring the whole cast of SG over here LOL

btw did they mention about any one who will play Ranvi's love interest post the leap??? i know that Onir of PV will play Veera's love interest but any idea about Ranvi's???Confused
Actually Satyajeet wouldn't have been bad too he has those innocent eyes which the current Ranvi has and Satya looks really innocent which kind of suits the character
But i bet shivin won't be that bad aswell Big smile i am just soo happy that Shivin is here Embarrassed

its nothing like thatLOL i just liked all the characters in the show it was awesome showStar but wen the scene shifted to mumbai i stopped watching the show Confused
 no they didnt mentionConfusedConfusedwho was playing love interest of ranvi post leap
some actress named farnaz shetty is gonna play older gunjanLOL in the show and i think she mite play ranvis love interest post leapConfused but i dont want gunjan to be paired  wid ranvi post leapLOL they willl be highly boring coupleROFL instead of that they should pair ranvi wid babli post leap Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top