Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

From my pov, our Mr.Morals' ( as Mukta calls him) mindset :
I will fall in love with a girl. When her sister asks me to do a fake drama of marriage il accept because of pity and later il propose to the girl I love. Yet because of few circumstances il be forced to marry her sister. I will not make an attempt to stop the marriage or wait for the girl I love atleast to witness what im doing but il marry her sister straightaway.

When the sister (now my wife) comes to know I love her sister, she will ask me to divorce her and go back to the girl I love. But my morals and sanskars will not allow me to break the bond of marriage. And I will tell my wife that we will be in this bond only for namesake purpose and that I will never be able to love her.
I am aware of the fact that my wife loves another man and that man loves her and he would go to any bounds to get her. So I have decided that I will protect my wife from this man. When this man troubles my wife or tries to get close to her I will get frustrated and furious about the fact that my wife is being manhandled.

And at the same time, if someone else dares to get close to the girl I love I will get furious and angry and not let anyone get close to her. Because I can't bear to watch her with someone else ( words out of his mouth in the episode). I will never go back to her or accept her but she shouldn't marry someone else or think of moving on. At the same time she shouldn't disturb me, threaten me or anything to break my marriage. But she should think of me silently ( just as I do) and yet should not move on. Because I cant bear to watch her with someone else.

Conclusion :
I will watch my wife crying over the man she loves. I will watch the man who loves my wife and make sure that he doesn't get close to her. At the same time I will watch the girl I love and make sure that she doesn't get close to anyone. And I will watch all of this silently and if anyone asks me why, I have a readymade answer, "My morals, My sanskars."

Wow! What a way to torture oneself and others Wink

Vishnu you really have two choices :

1) Continue following your so called morals and make an honest attempt to understand your wife, move on and live and let others to live as well.

2) If you really think you are in love with Mukta and you can't watch her someone else, build up the courage and go back to her.

P.S : Since there are so many Meeshu and Mukash fans, I really hope our man of morals chooses option 1 Wink LOL

@ bold..exactly thats what he is doing..his morals are getting on my nerves..
will be glad if mukta moves on and she herself refuses this confused soul Vishnu...

feeling bad for mukta and akash..
confused Vishnu  deserves another confused meethi only..not mukta if he does not take any decision even now.

Edited by kinny_ranvir - 31 October 2013 at 6:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123Aurora.SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishnu's mindset. (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sm123

sm123

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

have absolutely no sympathy for people who make promises which they cannot keep up and give stupid explanations to justify their acts. So if someone makes a decision that is stupid and he wants to stick to it, let him stick to it.
But what is Vishnu doing now? He wants no one to interfere in his decision of not going back to Mukta, he feels his decisions are right, then why the hell is he so bothered about her decision then? Just like how he feels no one can question his actions, why does he have to be judgemental and possessive over Mukta now? This is just a simple example to his two faced thoughts.
And Mukta is taunting him, calling him names because he deserves to be treated like that.

Almost everyone does that and Akash did that too ...in fact he LIED about religious promises so puzzled 

who deserves to be treated like what is not for one to decide ...u see , he or she cannot play God . Decide ur own life instead and don't make tamasha of it .[ this is for Mukta]

Yes, Akash lied about promises. At that time, it was not like I supported every evil thing he did. Those days when he was evil mama's little boy, listening to her plans of revenge and following them blindly, I hated him. My previous posts few months ago are proof of that.
But the fact that he has taken this effort to change himself, leaving his family, working like a slave for 30 days, getting insulted, humiliated and taunted every second by Meethi, Damini, Tapasya and others and yet not losing his cool for a minute has made me sympathize with him. He risked his own neck to save Meethi. Which psychopath would do that? If all these things aren't enough reason to believe that he has reformed, then it means people just can't change their views about people. Don't you learn to forgive people in reality? From my pov, it is the present that matters. Akash has paid back for every single mistake he made. More than that, he had to courage to ACCEPT that he wronged Meethi and  did a mistake and he eventually learnt to change himself and was ready to face anything for that.
Sympathizing with him does not mean I support him 100%. I was disgusted with his ways to woo Meethi back and im irritated with the fake marriage as well. I dont like it at all.
All I wish is for him and Mukta is to stop this and move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

have absolutely no sympathy for people who make promises which they cannot keep up and give stupid explanations to justify their acts. So if someone makes a decision that is stupid and he wants to stick to it, let him stick to it.
But what is Vishnu doing now? He wants no one to interfere in his decision of not going back to Mukta, he feels his decisions are right, then why the hell is he so bothered about her decision then? Just like how he feels no one can question his actions, why does he have to be judgemental and possessive over Mukta now? This is just a simple example to his two faced thoughts.
And Mukta is taunting him, calling him names because he deserves to be treated like that.

Almost everyone does that and Akash did that too ...in fact he LIED about religious promises so puzzled 

who deserves to be treated like what is not for one to decide ...u see , he or she cannot play God . Decide ur own life instead and don't make tamasha of it .[ this is for Mukta]

Yes, Akash lied about promises. At that time, it was not like I supported every evil thing he did. Those days when he was evil mama's little boy, listening to her plans of revenge and following them blindly, I hated him. My previous posts few months ago are proof of that.
But the fact that he has taken this effort to change himself, leaving his family, working like a slave for 30 days, getting insulted, humiliated and taunted every second by Meethi, Damini, Tapasya and others and yet not losing his cool for a minute has made me sympathize with him. He risked his own neck to save Meethi. Which psychopath would do that? If all these things aren't enough reason to believe that he has reformed, then it means people just can't change their views about people. Don't you learn to forgive people in reality? From my pov, it is the present that matters. Akash has paid back for every single mistake he made. More than that, he had to courage to ACCEPT that he wronged Meethi and  did a mistake and he eventually learnt to change himself and was ready to face anything for that.
Sympathizing with him does not mean I support him 100%. I was disgusted with his ways to woo Meethi back and im irritated with the fake marriage as well. I dont like it at all.
All I wish is for him and Mukta is to stop this and move on.

True. Even I started liking Aakash only when he began his redemption at Meethi's house as a servant.
I would be disgusted with this fake romance IF ONLY I WASN'T SO ENRAPTURED BY MUKASH CHEMISTRY ROFL which is the only reason I wish to see it continueEmbarrassed But Aakash is a good man.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
From my pov, it is the present that matters. Akash has paid back for every single mistake he made. 

The girl Meethi could have been murdered by his mother and his evil mother is STILL staying with him and STILL hates her and her family. This is not about HIS redemption , change anything ...its not about him at all . Its about HER safety . And HER decision and HER grandmother's rightful fear . I  am sorry i don't buy stories like if husband loves u he can always protect u , they r too childish and filmy for my taste . Ekadashi is so dangerous that she is not above sacrificing her own brother and nephew for her psycho purposes , she makes Nani look like a white lily compared to her . Nothing in the present has changed . And even if has , in the form of Akash's mental change , it does not matter for danger and him come in a package . He and Ekadashi r a package . 

Edit  Add    : Also some mistakes can NEVER be atoned for . Making her dance on her mother's death cannot be ever paid for in this life .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 October 2013 at 7:40am

lamboobabutiny15

sm123

sm123

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

From my pov, it is the present that matters. Akash has paid back for every single mistake he made. 

The girl Meethi could have been murdered by his mother and his evil mother is STILL staying with him and STILL hates her and her family. This is not about HIS redemption , change anything ...its not about him at all . Its about HER safety . And HER decision and HER grandmother's rightful fear . I  am sorry i don't buy stories like if husband loves u he can always protect u , they r too childish and filmy for my taste . Ekadashi is so dangerous that she is not above sacrificing her own brother and nephew for her psycho purposes , she makes Nani look like a white lily compared to her . Nothing in the present has changed . And even if has , in the form of Akash's mental change , it does not matter for danger and him come in a package . He and Ekadashi r a package . 

Edit  Add    : Also some mistakes can NEVER be atoned for . Making her dance on her mother's death cannot be ever paid for in this life .

When did I ever say Meethi has to go back to Akash? When did I ever say stories like a husband can protect you, bla bla bla? I just said Akash deserves happiness. It does not mean Meethi has to go back to him. Meethi need not be the one who can get back his happiness. There is always a chance of him finding a woman who is capable of understanding his emotions and loving him. That is what I want. Im not fond of meekash, or meeshu or whatever. I look at it only from individuals lives.
@bold black : C'mon yaar, ive been screaming this all day long. Akash grew up every single day with his evil witch of a mother talking about his father's glories, telling that he was kind good honest and what not. She made Ichcha seem like some criminal who killed his father on purpose. Obviously any person would rejoice over the death of  person like that. 90% of the fault for this lies on that cruel Ekadhashi for making up stories about Ichcha.
Akash got to know that Ichcha was a good woman and his father was just as evil as his mother only a few days ago. And since then has he ever warmed up to Ekadashi? He's just disgusted to see her.

Meethi. Meethi was made to dance on her mother's death. Meethi was tortured by that family.

The same Meethi went running back after Akash on the eve of her marriage and told him that she still loves him. And Meethi is not avoiding Akash because of his crazy behaviour. She knows that she will never be able to go back to him because of Damini and Damini only. Not because she's scared of his family or himself. She's supremely unconcerned about him now ( or acting like that) only because of that one force - her anni and her health. So there is no place for discussions like Meethi thinks Akash is psycho. What if Damini had agreed to their marriage on that day? Then? Meethi would have gone with Akash.

Im not worried about Meekash getting back or Mukta Vishnu getting back. And if Ekadashi is danger, then how is it fair to say Akash is danger as well? So as long as his mother is alive, he should stay single and not get any kind of happiness? That's so absurd.
If Meethi felt that she could've been happy with Akash on that day she stopped him, then it does not change the fact that she is not worried about Ekadish. Damini's fear, I can understand. But that need not stop her from tellng the truth. Atleast it would help Mukta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
When did I ever say Meethi has to go back to Akash? When did I ever say stories like a husband can protect you, bla bla bla? 

You never said that ...I did . While giving my point of view . Bla Bla Bla is rude . Spoils flavour of discussion . Anyways said pretty much i wanted to say . Nothing to add further .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 October 2013 at 10:07am

lamboobabutiny15

sm123

sm123

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

When did I ever say Meethi has to go back to Akash? When did I ever say stories like a husband can protect you, bla bla bla? 

You never said that ...I did . While giving my point of view . Bla Bla Bla is rude . Spoils flavour of discussion . Anyways said pretty much i wanted to say . Nothing to add further .

Damn, I didn't know you would misunderstand. What I really meant by bla bla bla was that even I don't approve of explanations like husband can protect his wife from cruel mother in law and stuff. 
I think you already know that I believe in only arguing with people's thoughts and not insulting them personally. Anyways, sorry if you took it to heart. Really didn't mean to do so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Apology acceptedSmile anyways opened new topic do give ur views there

sm123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.