Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
actually every intention behind mukta 's action , her anger and taunting is justfied
a guy  she loved selflessly proposed n confessed her  that he loves her
he promised her to marry and he promised her father too
this is BIG commitment

Lets agree to disagree dear

Thanks so much for the link . I appreciate that , I know that views in this forum run high siding with Akash and Mukta as victims but i am among the handful who feel they need a strong pulling up . I don't justify Vishnu and pairs don't matter to me . Methods do . No one has a right to do this and such doers r not victims EVER howmuch ever they may talk of pyaar or justify their self pity . And how much ever they call others stupid . So yes , lets differ .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabuShaktifanSwatitiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishnu's mindset. (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Kools why doesn't Vishnu just straight out tell Mukta that he will never come back to her, since he has entered into this pavitra relation with Meethi he wants to make it work and henceforth whatever Mukta tries he will never come back to her nor will he be affected by anything she does. he is dolofying one way then the other.

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Kools why doesn't Vishnu just straight out tell Mukta that he will never come back to her, since he has entered into this pavitra relation with Meethi he wants to make it work and henceforth whatever Mukta tries he will never come back to her nor will he be affected by anything she does. he is dolofying one way then the other.
sanaya he'd clearly told her & many times. wen meehsu came 4 pagphere she asked him  2 change his decision but he refused & said its not possible & 4 him this is pavitra bandhan.wen surabhi died he only asked her 2 b bit normal & again made clear he wants this mrg.he has feelings he accepted 2 her but clearly told that he won't cum back. in how many words now he has2 tell this.
he told this 2 rpr also wen he met him in jail.
mkt only got hopeful wen akash told her that meehi want 2 reunite them but vishnu doesn't. and she rembrd this thing in hospital wen vishnu was talking wid meethi abt telling ak living them.she saw them & rembrd ak's talks.then vishnu saw her & went 2 her 2 talk abt her being practical .and after thta mkt went  2vishnu home 2 give him ultimatum.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

What he tells her or not should NOT be the basis of her decisions anymore . She should simply move on with self respect intact . By waiting for him , giving him mohallat , pretending marraige , she has lost it and comes across as desperate for him . If his decisions r hypocritical , stupid to her , she should reject him . He will suffer the good or bad of his own deeds . If she wants Akash , no problem , but t should be for herself , not to make him jealous . I am of the opinion that she should move on and leave Vishnu to his own fate . She should not go to him EVER even if he breaks marraige with Meethi coz he dumped her twice and refused to go back to her even when the wife offered him a divorce . This was her supreme humiliation ...now whether he is stupid , sensible , moral , immoral doesn't matter . Move on .

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
If he indeed meant what he told Mukta then he would not be behaving in this stupid lovesick way not able to see her with any other guy. Mukta knows perfectly well he is not happy being married to Meethi so his every word is hollow and its ridiculous. But I agree with you in that both Aakash and Mukta should be moving on with their self-respect in tact. Mukta especially.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
And lets see. If he truly meant everything he said if he truly believes in marriages and morals then he will stick to his marriage with Meethi even after all this emotional atyachaar and he will genuinely try to make it work. He will not waver from his beliefs. This is his personal test. Rathore said it right when he explained the meaning of the 5th phere ka vachan. It was so beautiful hearing Rathore explain the 5th vachan. Vishnu TOOK the vachan with Meethi but has he nibhaoed it? Judging by last episode when he left her to die in the fire, I'd say not. This is his test. Lets see how moral he is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Mukta knows perfectly well he is not happy being married to Meethi so his every word is hollow and its ridiculous 

See , thats precisely my thought all along ...whether he is happy or unhappy in his new marraige should not matter ...he DUMPED her . Only that should . See for Meethi how it is ...Akash LIED to her . Bas . Self respect of a girl is something or no ? Meethi turned her back on him ...he LOST credibility ever since , nothing he does is good enough . His deeds were only such . Now he can become naukar , sleep with photographs or jump in fires , accepting him back will always be HER decision . Similiarly Mukta too should give HERSELF importance , not any guys . Dunno where Uttaran is heading , but if Meethi Vishnu divorce , i drop the track coz for me marraige is no game ...partner swapping under name of pyaar for me is simply disgusting and i won't watch it then .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 October 2013 at 4:29am

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Mukta knows perfectly well he is not happy being married to Meethi so his every word is hollow and its ridiculous 

See , thats precisely my thought all along ...whether he is happy or unhappy in his new marraige should not matter ...he DUMPED her . Only that should . See for Meethi how it is ...Akash LIED to her . Bas . Self respect of a girl is something or no ? Meethi turned her back on him ...he LOST credibility ever since , nothing he does is good enough . His deeds were only such . Now he can become naukar , sleep with photographs or jump in fires , accepting him back will always be HER decision . Similiarly Mukta too should give HERSELF importance , not any guys . Dunno where Uttaran is heading , but if Meethi Vishnu divorce , i drop the track coz for me marraige is no game ...partner swapping under name of pyaar for me is simply disgusting and i won't watch it then .
kools hats off & bang on post.Clap
4 me also partner swapping in the name of luv is simply not disgusting but immoral.
i know vishnu saved mkt but he cudn't see meethi there so i can give him  a bit of benefit of doubt but i m not justifying him bcoz why did he think of mkt 1st. he cudn't see meethi so that can b understandable but thinking of mkt 1st is totally wrong. and he was feeling guilty also abt it as it was clear wen anni asked abt meethi,the horror & guilt on his face was visible
and hes feeling more guilty in the pre-cap while asking sorry from meethi.

i've still hopes from vishnu that hell not waver from it now.

Edited by tiny15 - 31 October 2013 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatikoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.