Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

sm123

sm123

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So no one should criticize him while he does something like this and keep watching him and supporting him telling that it is HIS life, his choices? Its so absurd.

Actually ...YES . What is absurd is going to this level to get him coz with Akash and Meethi its a whole other equation . Same answer for u saurabhrocks . No sympathy for the people who go to this level and don't know the meaning of moving on , and weave their decisions around decisions already taken ...whether they r stupid , sensible , this and that to their mind . He has got married and his wife has no problems living in a loveless marraige . If these 2 cannot swallow it its THEIR problem. Just like fox says grapes r sour the only option left is say his usools r stupid . Jealousy , that they proved stronger than an attraction for a past girlfriend . Bas . So call him names . taunt him , and yet run desperately after him . This is what i am seeing in this serial .

You're talking about the effect and Im talking about the cause. So there's a huge difference between your view and mine.
I have absolutely no sympathy for people who make promises which they cannot keep up and give stupid explanations to justify their acts. So if someone makes a decision that is stupid and he wants to stick to it, let him stick to it.
But what is Vishnu doing now? He wants no one to interfere in his decision of not going back to Mukta, he feels his decisions are right, then why the hell is he so bothered about her decision then? Just like how he feels no one can question his actions, why does he have to be judgemental and possessive over Mukta now? This is just a simple example to his two faced thoughts.
And Mukta is taunting him, calling him names because he deserves to be treated like that. A man who caused so much pain by one crazy decision deserves much more than just taunting. And supporting his actions is completely...I dont know what to say. 
Do you think Vishnu is following morals? Or is there anything that is right in his methods? When we ourselves feel like this, the affected person is bound to feel more.
So according to you, being silent and making mistakes is better that going on an extreme level and making mistakes. Vishnu is silently pining for past love or whatever it is, and Mukta is directly expressing it. I dont find a difference between the two. Had Mukta been more sensible she would've never earned the name of being crazy and stupid. But the reason for her to turn like this should not be forgotten. Until that guy does something, this will go on. Blaming her isin't going to change anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishnu's mindset. (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HemaG

IF-Addictz

HemaG

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i am hating all these 4 now...so no voting...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabutinafansShaktifanSwati

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So no one should criticize him while he does something like this and keep watching him and supporting him telling that it is HIS life, his choices? Its so absurd.

Actually ...YES . What is absurd is going to this level to get him coz with Akash and Meethi its a whole other equation . Same answer for u saurabhrocks . No sympathy for the people who go to this level and don't know the meaning of moving on , and weave their decisions around decisions already taken ...whether they r stupid , sensible , this and that to their mind . He has got married and his wife has no problems living in a loveless marraige . If these 2 cannot swallow it its THEIR problem. Just like fox says grapes r sour the only option left is say his usools r stupid . Jealousy , that they proved stronger than an attraction for a past girlfriend . Bas . So call him names . taunt him , and yet run desperately after him . This is what i am seeing in this serial .

You're talking about the effect and Im talking about the cause. So there's a huge difference between your view and mine.
I have absolutely no sympathy for people who make promises which they cannot keep up and give stupid explanations to justify their acts. So if someone makes a decision that is stupid and he wants to stick to it, let him stick to it.
But what is Vishnu doing now? He wants no one to interfere in his decision of not going back to Mukta, he feels his decisions are right, then why the hell is he so bothered about her decision then? Just like how he feels no one can question his actions, why does he have to be judgemental and possessive over Mukta now? This is just a simple example to his two faced thoughts.
And Mukta is taunting him, calling him names because he deserves to be treated like that. A man who caused so much pain by one crazy decision deserves much more than just taunting. And supporting his actions is completely...I dont know what to say. 
Do you think Vishnu is following morals? Or is there anything that is right in his methods? When we ourselves feel like this, the affected person is bound to feel more.
So according to you, being silent and making mistakes is better that going on an extreme level and making mistakes. Vishnu is silently pining for past love or whatever it is, and Mukta is directly expressing it. I dont find a difference between the two. Had Mukta been more sensible she would've never earned the name of being crazy and stupid. But the reason for her to turn like this should not be forgotten. Until that guy does something, this will go on. Blaming her isin't going to change anything.

actually every intention behind mukta 's action , her anger and taunting is justfied
a guy  she loved selflessly proposed n confessed her  that he loves her
he promised her to marry and he promised her father too
this is BIG commitment

now due to very lame reason and stupid decisions he got married to meethi
but while doing this also he was not a strong man to face the truth , confess the mistake or gutsy enough to inform mukta that i m breaking promise to u for promise given to other
i feel that only i can keep teacher didi's daughter happy , because her anni does not want her to go back to her x-hubby , she wants her  to settle with new man and i think in this whole universe i fit this criteria hence i sacrifice my love n break the promise

y his actions and decision are stupid i have already said in many post 
won't waste again tym to repeat

what is main think that irritates me wid mukta her method to rectify mistake
she is sensible girl n cvs are unnecessarily butchering her ckt for vishnu
when her fan following is max fan following has turned against the pairing.

when a donkey is thirsty wat u do u take him to lake 
if he is not going , would u waste u tym to bring lake near donkey ?

mukta is exactly doing along wid rpr n akash to make oder understd n for their benefit
so much of effort , so much of tym is wasted and still they look stupid inspite of pure intention.

Edited by saurabhrocks - 31 October 2013 at 1:19am

kinny_ranvirprincessofkesarsurabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
saurabhrocks this line make me laugh badly that will u bring lake toward donkey

saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

saurabhrocks this line make me laugh badly that will u bring lake toward donkey
LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrsurabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
omg i still cant control my laughing .thanks saurabh rocks for making my day

saurabhrocks

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
So this is Mr Morals:

Mr Morals FORGOT HIS WIFE, LEFT HER ALONE TO DIE IN FIRE, HER THOUGHT DID NOT EVEN ENTER HIS MIND and he calls himself Mr Morals. snort. You know who would have had morals? If he had tried to rescue both ladies which I'm sure Akash would have done. But now I'm hoping Mr Morals doesn't let go of his zidd because I want MuKash to get married so bad!

I actually can't believe it! He didn't even bother to go back and get her! Didn't show an inch of care for her!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 31 October 2013 at 1:50am

princessofkesar

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
 have absolutely no sympathy for people who make promises which they cannot keep up and give stupid explanations to justify their acts. So if someone makes a decision that is stupid and he wants to stick to it, let him stick to it.
And Mukta is taunting him, calling him names because he deserves to be treated like that.

Almost everyone does that and Akash did that too ...in fact he LIED about religious promises so puzzled 

who deserves to be treated like what is not for one to decide ...u see , he or she cannot play God . Decide ur own life instead and don't make tamasha of it .[ this is for Mukta]

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 October 2013 at 3:49am

tinafansShaktifanSwatitiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.